Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Mueller. They really took a on that mans career. Did they really think it was a good idea to trot his senile ass out there?
    You got the wrong man per usual.
    Meuller did a great job on the report itself.
    Schiff ran with the collusion stuff early.

Do you need me to got through Mueller's major findings that no red team member will touch?
    Ive done this at least ten times before and it just leads to slack jaw in the bull ers like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Retracted fake news are still fake news. They already did the damage.

Thats why cnn,etc still do it. Doesnt matter if its retracted. Damage is done
    BS

You are a simpleton that cant see what a retraction from a blundering error versus a obvious thought out error is.
    When you look at a retraction you can tell if someone is really going to put in the ter because they just made crap up like you do, versus a very honest mistake that is not a key point.

This again is more conservative BS that you grab a hold of and gulp. READ the fckn retractaction, it tells you a ton. There are retractions that lead to firings versus Tucker Carlson retractions in court that say he is fake anyway so any reasonable person knowns NOT to take him seriously

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on what? The report established there was no collusion, and the investigation was as thorough and independent as you could possibly ask (to the point that not only charged people with crimes, it actually proved them in a court of law).

Where's your investigation to compare?
    Exactly. Zero evidence of russia hoax claims (collusion w trump, getting votes for trump, hacking, etc)

None of that was proven. Its not about agreeing or disagreeing. Its facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is where red team member fall flat. And this is why they can actually go to the major news sources that you can believe if its not opinion and find more about them. No one find out anymore about Breitbart, etc... We know what these are. And when red team legislators need to make a real point and a real and egregious blue team error they got straight to the sources they hate.

Hater you have already quoted the NY Times on many ocassions to prove a point because you know it carries weight. You basically stopped putting up RT news because you know its government run and mostly laughable crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Zero evidence of russia hoax claims (collusion w trump, getting votes for trump, hacking, etc)

Bull again.
    Do you need the 3 major points again that the red team cant stomach?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You keep using the word hoax and that the collusion idea was a big stretch.
    There is other stuff in that report that is a horrible look for this country from witholding evidence to accepting foreign intervention in elections and WELCOMING it and ADVANCING it. This is how a banana republic would work willing to change governments every month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Trump was given information into hacking Demo HQ to hacking of military and financial ins utions. This hacking involved the Russian government directly all the way to paying criminal en ies within Russia hack anything and everything even for the hackers personal gain as long as it involved US disruption. This hacking has now lead to Russian having a lack of control over this disruption that might lead the US to go offensive on Russian government facilities. Actually we probably already have but wont discuss it, Putin will get the message as he knows all his pipeline stuff to Europe could be in huge jeopardy if we decide to jam it. Putin did nothing to stop it to begin with because Trump did and did not believe it off and on.

Do you want more? There are three more huge points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Trump was given information into hacking Demo HQ to hacking of military and financial ins utions. This hacking involved the Russian government directly all the way to paying criminal en ies within Russia hack anything and everything even for the hackers personal gain as long as it involved US disruption. This hacking has now lead to Russian having a lack of control over this disruption that might lead the US to go offensive on Russian government facilities. Actually we probably already have but wont discuss it, Putin will get the message as he knows all his pipeline stuff to Europe could be in huge jeopardy if we decide to jam it. Putin did nothing to stop it to begin with because Trump did and did not believe it off and on.

Do you want more? There are three more huge points.
    No evidence of this. What you just vomited up is pure fake news. Congrats on that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr forced the prosecutors to drop the case against Flynn in order to protect Flynn and trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When I say I trust the report's conclusions, that's exactly what I mean. No collusion, Russia tried to interfere (not uncommon and probably not the only country), and obstruction of justice debatable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No evidence of this. What you just vomited up is pure fake news. Congrats on that
    Its directly in the report.
    And then more has been found outside of the report now after Russian non government groups are running a bit wild and doing things Putin does not want.

There is airtight evidence of RUSSIAN government hacking of everything I mentioned. The red team knows and believes this as well. But they certainly dont dwell on it because orange man still has influence.

Deny all you want RT man. Its right in the report. Of course you dont believe it, because it crushes everything you believe in about Russia and its honest play while Putin arrests and kills political opponents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I say I trust the report's conclusions, that's exactly what I mean. No collusion, Russia tried to interfere (not uncommon and probably not the only country), and obstruction of justice debatable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump campaign advisors, family and Trump lied about contacts with Russian officials to federal investigators. We KNOW this. Its in the report.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The breadth of it and the fact that Russian WANTED US TO KNOW is highly uncommon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then more has been found outside of the report now after Russian non government groups are running a bit wild and doing things Putin does not want.

There is airtight evidence of RUSSIAN government hacking of everything I mentioned. The red team knows and believes this as well. But they certainly dont dwell on it because orange man still has influence.

Deny all you want RT man. Its right in the report. Of course you dont believe it, because it crushes everything you believe in about Russia and its honest play while Putin arrests and kills political opponents.
    Read ElNonos post
    You might learn something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read ElNonos post
    You might learn something
    I did.
    Its very general.

Im giving you specifics FROM THE REPORT.
    Read my stuff, you wont because you cant handle it as you are in love with Putin. You have a stake in this so you poke your eyes on purpose. Its very common with people like you and derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Russians threw this in our face you idiot.
    They made zero efforts of cover, just lie to people like you who want to believe and it works.
    Really a fantastic strategy taking advantage of a poorly educated democracy made of people like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad the truth in the report is not directly tied to Hater's stimulus check.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blah blah

Post the evidence, urine

I will gladly take a look. Post it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump campaign advisors, family and Trump lied about contacts with Russian officials to federal investigators. We KNOW this. Its in the report.
    The report notes this in the form of obstruction of justice. However, it also makes clear there was no evidence of collusion, and it's the most in-depth investigation we have on that case.

The breadth of it and the fact that Russian WANTED US TO KNOW is highly uncommon.
    Where on the report it claims Russia wanted us to know? The report unearthed a number of previously unknown Russian operations, including phishing attempts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Evidence “very strong” for Russia’s hack of the DNC[COLOR=var(--print_on_web_bg_color, #1a1a1a)], [/COLOR]January 3, 2017[COLOR=var(--print_on_web_bg_color, #1a1a1a)]. This story probably should have been #1 on this list, as one reader points out. The initial Intelligence Community Assessment of Russian electoral interference, published in January of 2017, was unequivocal when it came to assigning blame for the hack of the Democratic National Committee, writing

In July 2015, Russian intelligence gained access to Democratic National Committee (DNC) networks and maintained that access until at least June 2016.

Politicians and intelligence officials tended to use this same language for years (although Barack Obama used the term “not conclusive” just before he left office). This is from an interview California congressman Adam Schiff gave to NPR just a few days before the release of the ICA:
    SCHIFF: Well, the evidence is very, very strong, and I think this is the consensus of the Democrats and Republicans on the Intelligence Committees. You know, we view, obviously, a variety of intelligence, different sources, different methods of gathering it, and none of us have a question really about Russia's involvement in the hacking of our ins utions and the dumping of data.
    Years later, however, we learned that the company charged with doing this analysis had no such evidence. Shawn Henry of Crowdstrike, testifying in secret to congress, has this exchange with none other than Schiff, saying there was not “concrete evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC,” never mind by whom:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1. Trump had“repeated contacts” with Russian intelligence, New York Times,February 14, 2017. Four “current and former American officials,” citing a “trove of information the FBI is sifting through,” said the Trump campaign had “repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials.” Months later:

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mueller report was viciously cir scribed in what it could investigate the, eg, no finances.

Repugs "forgot" and lied about the Russian connections before and throughout the investigation,

then Barr BLATANTLY LIED in his 4-pager to trying to exonerate Trash.

Trash trusts Pootin, while trashing 17 US agencies, and has private face to face with Pootin and destroys Trash's translator's notes.

WAY too much SMOKE. Traitorous Trash, his mafiya, Repugs are guilty as of working with Pootin to undermine USA.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Too bad the truth in the report is not directly tied to Hater's stimulus check.
    That's light $600 because mother er Biden lied, then picked President Trump's pocket for the $600. Then didn't even had the decency to explain his lie, just celebrated the two Georgia jerk offs wins. "I fooled 'em, Hussein, just like you taught me, bro. Now, let's hustle us some race, that'll distract 'em. tee, hee, Hussein, tee, hee."

That piece of couldn't even keep his word on the 2k. Was ALMOST worth it just to see mother er Biden grub like that. That pitiful old fart.

Thread Information