Post Count
    In your 2000 page cry thread?

What part do you not understand?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What part do you not understand?
    Maybe the part where you didn't answer this question either.

You need to get your together.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the part where you didn't answer this question either.

You need to get your together.
    What do you need to know, derp?

You're flailing around demanding....what?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOJ dismissed with prejudice, so he can't be charged again for this... Barr doing a fine job, tbh

not exactly

talking head attorney on tv just said that only the false statements cannot be retried

but his other charges he admitted - other crimes he admitted to committing

not registering as a foreign agent
    and
    I forget what else-

but the statute does not run out til march 2022

and he already pled guilty to these charges so a prosecutor in a post barr DOJ would have a easier case

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater and Darrin:

Do you believe the Russians directed by their intelligence and Putin, interfered in our elections?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater and Darrin:

Do you believe the Russians directed by their intelligence and Putin, interfered in our elections?
    Dad joke about Facebook incoming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    until we see evidence doesnt matter what we think tbqh

and no I dont think a “probable” by our intelligence agencies cons utes as proof

last time they told us something was “probable” we went in and killed a million Iraqis on a lie

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hater and Darrin:

Sure.

But what’s that have to do with the Clinton campaign paying for fabricated “evidence” that was passed to the FBI who knew it was bull and then lied to the FISA court and used that same “evidence” to fraudulently obtain a FISA warrant and spy on one of Trump’s campaign members?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater and Darrin:

This isn't collusion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure.

But what’s that have to do with the Clinton campaign paying for fabricated “evidence” that was passed to the FBI who knew it was bull and then lied to the FISA court and used that same “evidence” to fraudulently obtain a FISA warrant and spy on one of Trump’s campaign members?
    Nothing.
    Just need to know the tin foil hatters.
    Be on your way, get along now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't collusion
    You are correct I already posted that just like I posted this to Djohn BEFORE Mueller.

So what’s your answer to my question?
    Hater does not believe due to deep state paranoia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    until we see evidence doesnt matter what we think tbqh

and no I dont think a “probable” by our intelligence agencies cons utes as proof

last time they told us something was “probable” we went in and killed a million Iraqis on a lie
    We have seen the evidence.
    Both parties believe it to be true besides a few nutcases.
    The nutcase who is our president vacillates on this. Last I saw he says Yes.
    Other people on the red team downplay it as Russia, Russia, zrussia

We got an election coming up. Just needed to know if you still like being tinfoil hat, gadfly guy.
    Stay strong. You are entertainment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ideology is innocent enough. It's the execution that's the problem. The left can't stop stepping on their own s long enough to make any headway. They look like incompetent sticks.
    Yeah, it suck. Blacks can’t vote. Woman can’t vote. Gays can’t marry. Abortion is illegal. Progressives haven’t accomplished .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tinfoil is believing the “evidence” presented by our “intelligence” as proof that Russia interfered.

please post the “insurmountable evidence” of this

there simply isnt. and some officials parroting there is is equivalent to Colin Powell dangling a test tube in front of caneras and saying Iraq has WMDs

Ill glady review the evidence you claim to have seen. please by all means post it here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tinfoil is believing the “evidence” presented by our “intelligence” as proof that Russia interfered.

there simply isnt. and some officials parroting there is is equivalent to Colin Powell dangling a test tube in front of caneras and saying Iraq has WMDs

Ill glady review the evidence you claim to have seen. please by all means post it here
    This is like saying I will not take any scientific evidence from the NIH because they are "deep state medicine"
    Bottom line is the vast majority of Congressmen and Trump himself believe.

Thus you get tin foil hat.
    This same deep state told us about the virus BEFORE any other government agency.
    And you will buy this.

All you do is regularly contradict yourself.
    Putin good, Assad good.
    I put up tons of good reporting on this as well but you brushed it aside. You will use MSM WaPo and NYT for the virus, but not for things you dont want to believe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Common sense will take you far - far enough to see the evidence publicly available.

1) The Mueller report - which is still being covered up for a reason by Barr. Even with all the redactions and even WITHOUT the Grand Jury information - that the DOJ and the Trump administration are BEGGING the SCOTUS to NOT release-even accounting for all that - just reading the 400 page Mueller report is enough if you have common sense.

2) Your own eyes and ears. You saw and heard trump inviting russia. Trump jr saying “i love it” and taking the mtg to collude. 16000 lies in your face from the biggest pathological liar on the planet. Thousands of other lies by EVERY TRUMP TEAM sycophant regarding their russia contacts.

3) the dozen indicted russians (read the mueller report), manafort in prison, cohen in prison, flynn under oath saying “i plead guilty - because i am - in fact - guilty, stone guilty, wikileaks hacking dnc for russia,

4) DOZENS upon DOZENS of sworn hearing transcripts - (Ive read every one - before the tons released yesterday - which i will read as time permits) - in those hearings you are provided overwhelming evidence

5) many books available regarding trump and deutsche bank and his russian money laundering
    6) trump doing deals in russia and promising putin rewards - DURING his 2016 campaign while he denied it - TO YOUR FACE!

7) COMMON iNG SENSE
    8) Trump asks comey to let flynn go- comey wont play along- trump fires the guy investigating him and then goes into the oval office and reports to the russians (after getting rid of american media- but inviting russian media) “i got rid of comey because of the investigation- we are clear now!
    9) trump standing next to putin in helsinki pledging loyalty to russia and betraying the usa- again - IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES AND EARS
    10) unanimous CONCLUSION of all USA intelligence- that russia interfered to help trump - common sense tells you - NOTHING is ever unanimous - for over a hundred years we have relied on usa intel - except when the orange con man brainwashed his cult that HE was clean and THEY were dirty - common ing sense- ill take the usa intel over con man 100 times out of 100.

I could list more but why? You prefer to be lied to - you do NOT want the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) The Mueller report says Russia interfered but provides no definite details nor proof. Another Iraq WMDs hoax wake upe.
    2) Thats basically nothingburger
    3) Manafort and Cohen were not found guilty of colluding w Russia. Flynn is home in his wife raw. The indicted Russians case was dropped after they requested Discovery, Muller folded there. nothing there either
    4) Please post some of these.
    5) Please post links to these
    6) Does not prove Russia intefered
    7) Common sense tells me there is no evidence.
    8) Another irrelevant point
    9) That didnt happen
    10) please post this unanimous conclusion. all I know is the paper about the 7 agencies that said “probable or likely” but provided no proof. oh and most agencies backtracked later

just anothe Iraq WMDs hoax so far.

but please post this “evidence” and I will gladly study it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just post your theory even. pretend you are writing a very small book on this. explain in 3 paragraphs how russia interfered in the 2016 election to say a 7th grade class in the year 2035. ofcourse back that up with links

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basic problem for Trump s and Putin lovers

Trump continues to be unable to decouple the findings that Russia actively sought to interfere in the last presidential election from the idea that admitting that fact somehow robs him of credit for winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the basic problem of tinfoil russia hoaxers:

they show no evidence besides parroting deep state assessments

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) The Mueller report says Russia interfered but provides no definite details nor proof. Another Iraq WMDs hoax wake upe.
    2) Thats basically nothingburger
    3) Manafort and Cohen were not found guilty of colluding w Russia. Flynn is home in his wife raw. The indicted Russians case was dropped after they requested Discovery, Muller folded there. nothing there either
    4) Please post some of these.
    5) Please post links to these
    6) Does not prove Russia intefered
    7) Common sense tells me there is no evidence.
    8) Another irrelevant point
    9) That didnt happen
    10) please post this unanimous conclusion. all I know is the paper about the 7 agencies that said “probable or likely” but provided no proof. oh and most agencies backtracked later

just anothe Iraq WMDs hoax so far.

but please post this “evidence” and I will gladly study it

You are SPOON-FED - the road map - the transcripts are on a gov website - (House Intelligence Committee) -

everything I gave you is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE -

but you do not want the truth. You can google exactly where it says that the USA intel community along with the 5 eyes int'l intel - UNANIMOUSLY CONCLUDED that Russia interfered to help trump and hurt HRC - that is also public knowledge -

but you REFUSE to believe your own eyes and ears.

I have posted ( the entire planet witnessed the Helsinki debacle - it is on youtube) that Helsinki video several times.

It cannot be explained any other way than what I said - Trumps is asked who do you believe - USA intel which unanimously concluded that Putin directed Russia to attack the USA - or Russia? Trump answers

"I have Putin standing next to me - and he was very STRONG in his denial - I have NO REASON to think why it WOULD BE RUSSIA!"

You witnessed it with your eyes and ears - but now - it is ADORABLE -

ADORABLE -

that the ORANGE TRAITOR - has lied to YOUR FACE - over 16000 times - and -

YOU BELIEVE HIM!!!!

Hey little guy - that is really adorable!!! If I was your big bro -

I would think you were adorable for believing the orange turd - and I would muss up your hair and give you a "nuggie" with my knuckles!!!

16000 lies - to YOUR FACE -

and you still BELIEV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ma niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are SPOON-FED - the road map - the transcripts are on a gov website - (House Intelligence Committee) -

everything I gave you is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE -

but you do not want the truth. You can google exactly where it says that the USA intel community along with the 5 eyes int'l intel - UNANIMOUSLY CONCLUDED that Russia interfered to help trump and hurt HRC - that is also public knowledge -

but you REFUSE to believe your own eyes and ears.

I have posted ( the entire planet witnessed the Helsinki debacle - it is on youtube) that Helsinki video several times.

It cannot be explained any other way than what I said - Trumps is asked who do you believe - USA intel which unanimously concluded that Putin directed Russia to attack the USA - or Russia? Trump answers

"I have Putin standing next to me - and he was very STRONG in his denial - I have NO REASON to think why it WOULD BE RUSSIA!"

You witnessed it with your eyes and ears - but now - it is ADORABLE -

ADORABLE -

that the ORANGE TRAITOR - has lied to YOUR FACE - over 16000 times - and -

YOU BELIEVE HIM!!!!

Hey little guy - that is really adorable!!! If I was your big bro -

I would think you were adorable for believing the orange turd - and I would muss up your hair and give you a "nuggie" with my knuckles!!!

16000 lies - to YOUR FACE -

and you still BELIEV

a lot of ranting but no evidence provided

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a lot of ranting but no evidence provided

16000 times

in your face

but HE is your north star!

Thread Information