Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Commented on a different thread, on Sessions getting the F out.
    No chumpette was rooting for that before it happened.
    Ya'll were rooting for Sessions. We know how your TDS works at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    link/quote where I was rooting for Sessions?

Didn't Trump's endorsed candidates lost a couple of races recently? I don't think most of the people here lapped that up? (boutons notwithstanding).

I think you're the one with the TDS.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mad at Trump's failure hiring Sessions.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Trump's endorsed candidates lost a couple of races recently? I don't think most of the people here lapped that up? (boutons notwithstanding).
    Sure the have. Especially high profile losses. Sorry, there would of been a gloat parade if Sessions won. We all know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure the have. Especially high profile losses. Sorry, there would of been a gloat parade if Sessions won. We all know it.
    Well, don't add me there. My first post about that race (before even this thread) was Sessions lost, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, don't add me there. My first post about that race (before even this thread) was Sessions lost, tbh
    Well congrats if you're the exception to the rule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beep Boop

Trump, the idiot that keeps on giving.

Former MI6 spy Christopher Steele produced a 2nd dossier on Trump while he was president, report says.

The former British spy who published a dossier that made explosive claims about Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and Russia produced a second, previously unreported dossier during Trump's presidency, The Telegraph reported on Monday.

Christopher Steele's first dossier was leaked to and published by BuzzFeed in January 2017.

That report detailed numerous claims of ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, and it came to the attention of the Senate Intelligence Committee and the FBI as they investigated Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

The do ent also contained claims that Russia had incriminating material on Trump, including a tape of him with pros utes in a Moscow hotel room in 2013.

Some of its allegations have proved true, though much still remains uncorroborated. Trump has denounced it as false.

The Telegraph, citing unnamed sources, reported that Steele produced for the FBI a second dossier on Trump during his presidency, which lasted from January 2017 to January 2021.

The Telegraph wrote that the second do ent "contains raw intelligence that makes further claims of Russian meddling in the US election and also references claims regarding the existence of further sex tapes."

The newspaper also said the second dossier relied on different sources from the first one.

It also said the existence of a second dossier suggested the FBI was confident in the material in his first dossier.

Insider was unable to reach the FBI for comment and has contacted Trump's office for comment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beep Boop

Former MI6 spy Christopher Steele produced a 2nd dossier on Trump while he was president, report says.

The former British spy who published a dossier that made explosive claims about Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and Russia produced a second, previously unreported dossier during Trump's presidency, The Telegraph reported on Monday.

Christopher Steele's first dossier was leaked to and published by BuzzFeed in January 2017.

That report detailed numerous claims of ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, and it came to the attention of the Senate Intelligence Committee and the FBI as they investigated Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

The do ent also contained claims that Russia had incriminating material on Trump, including a tape of him with pros utes in a Moscow hotel room in 2013.

Some of its allegations have proved true, though much still remains uncorroborated. Trump has denounced it as false.

The Telegraph, citing unnamed sources, reported that Steele produced for the FBI a second dossier on Trump during his presidency, which lasted from January 2017 to January 2021.

The Telegraph wrote that the second do ent "contains raw intelligence that makes further claims of Russian meddling in the US election and also references claims regarding the existence of further sex tapes."

The newspaper also said the second dossier relied on different sources from the first one.

It also said the existence of a second dossier suggested the FBI was confident in the material in his first dossier.

Insider was unable to reach the FBI for comment and has contacted Trump's office for comment.

2nd steele dossier

When you first fail, try and try again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #StillWithHim crew getting nervous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd steele dossier

When you first fail, try and try again
    Your #stillwithhim tax dollars paid for it.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Beep Boop

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, blake. Even your fellow cucks are laughing at you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stupid ing muppets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derptacular thinks everyone is Blake! .

Per mental health professionals, this happens when you have below average intelligence.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Everything is possible"

"Low to moderate confidence"

"Theres no reason not to investigate"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia interfered in our elections.
    The Trump administration knew bout it and welcomed the interference.
    Trump himself knew and knows Russia interfered in our elections.

And so the hoax is... what?

The Meuller report brought the solidly out, the red team knows it.

And Flynn is a liar and a felon who would be in jail if not for a pardon given by possibly the most corrupt president in modern history. I can get a loan easier than Trump in the US... this is a pitiful reminder of what a lying, cheating asshole he is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Item: To this day, neither the FBI nor any other law enforcement agency has even asked to examine the DNC server that was allegedly hacked. Astoundingly, they have simply taken at face value the assessment of CrowdStrike, the firm hired by the DNC itself, and headed by a well-known bitterly anti-Putin Russian expatriate. How’s that for investigative thoroughness and impartiality?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Item: By far, the most serious forensic analysis of the “hack that wasn’t,” comes from the work of William Binney, former technical director of the NSA and now a leader of the veteran intelligence professionals for sanity. Mr. Binney clearly demonstrates that the recorded speed of the download of the cited e-mails to Wikileaks was almost double the maximum rate possible using even the most advanced technology via the internet, but well within the limits for a (far faster) direct transmission using a thumb drive or other storage device. Therefore, it had to be a leak, not a hack from Russia or anyplace else. Why was there zero effort by team Mueller to interview or consult with this man?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Item: The much-ballyhooed “unanimous consensus” of the seventeen U.S. Intelligence Services that bad Vlad and his minions were culpable, has been shown to be a multilevel fraud. It turns out that their do ent was written by representatives of just four — no, make that three — agencies, each one of whom was handpicked because of their known proclivities to write just what they did. Even then, the best they could manage was “high confidence” for two of the services and a mere “moderate confidence” for the third, in the soundness of their conclusions. As Mr. Binney has quipped, these phrases are bureaucratic doublespeak for “We have no hard evidence, but this is our best guess.” Yet the Mueller report rubber-stamped their judgment as revealed truth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Item: Based on the near-reverential deference and adulation being lavished on Robert Mueller and the U.S. intelligence community generally by many of the “resist” crowd, one might think that these folks have had an unblemished record of competence and truthfulness as the core of their reputation. But aren’t these the same ins utions that told us in December 1964 that North Vietnam had attacked American ships in the Gulf of Tonkin? That Saddam Hussein’s troops were killing helpless little tots in Kuwait by disconnecting baby incubators in 1990? Or that Iraq itself was one big arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in the run-up to the 2003 invasion of that nation? Robert Mueller was personally, actively involved in disseminating that latter deadly fraud. Exactly when did he and his “intel” cohorts ascend from that sordid activity to achieve sainthood status?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull buster lives for this story. posting snippets from 2019 baltimore sun articles and

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull buster lives for this story. posting snippets from 2019 baltimore sun articles and
    It's actually opinion, IIRC...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention it's false as well... According to Crowdstrike:
    - We worked closely with law enforcement and provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI as requested.

Thread Information