Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Recent 2019 le is TOP3 in the series

- solid MP/Campaign
    - Warzone is well balanced
    - CoOp is return to classic

I joined a little late a few months in but I am impressed. I love how stubborn les have finally outright stolen successful tools from other games [i.e COD from BF] Give us the superior product.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been playing ground war. It's pretty solid if you can avoid the lobbies with cheaters. Right now there's a lobby called "All COD Players Want is..:" and it's shipment 10 v 10. . It's insane. Spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn die.. But's it's solid action and you can rank up a weapon fast as .

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I've been playing ground war. It's pretty solid if you can avoid the lobbies with cheaters. Right now there's a lobby called "All COD Players Want is..:" and it's shipment 10 v 10. . It's insane. Spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn die.. But's it's solid action and you can rank up a weapon fast as .
    I preferred this and Domination on Battlefield. Especially BF1 is in my Top3 FPS.

I am still TDM 1.0kdr player but did enjoy CoOP with some old buddies. Been playing Warzone lately. This gamemode is a great foundation moving forward.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The new solo Warzone format is great.

Still seems really stupid that they released such a great game and did nothing to prevent hacking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Latest I've played is Black Ops 3
    At first it was cool to complete the first extraction missions but I got bored quick
    I must be the only one who finds COD too repe ive
    (I don't do online gaming by the way)

It may have to do with me wanting to play those late 80s/early 90s games, or maybe I just don't like FPS lol
    Last edited by lefty; 05-12-2020 at 08:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll ing show you the Call of Duty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love this game.. I haven't played since the first Black Ops. The controls are tight, it's fast as , and on hardcore guns feel lethal. Warzone is a blast I just dont have anybody worth a to cooperate with.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i have yet to play Warzone at all yet, not really into battle royal so not sure i'd really enjoy it. that being said, the campaign was pretty damn good this time around and the normal MP is fun and i like how they made it to where you can filter your match types.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The new solo Warzone format is great.

Still seems really stupid that they released such a great game and did nothing to prevent hacking.
    Aimbots are passive cheats, incredibly hard to detect since they run through injection via a remote server and don't stay on the gamer's system so undetected with a scan. When Infinty Ward or Activision banned like 70K players, a lot of them were running editing software and it triggered a flag that got them banned. There was no real filtering for cheats. It was just to put a number up to say they were doing something.The only way to stop wall hacks and aimbots is to look at results that rise above the statistical noise then filter that with reports of cheating. With Warzone, the Chinese have basically hundreds of thousands of people cheating constantly, in the open like it's no big deal. It never gets any attention until some high end gamer captures it while streaming.
    I've seen hackers in so many games that I've stopped even paying attention. If someone is going off with kill streaks and it's no fun, I'll go to a different lobby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have yet to play Warzone at all yet, not really into battle royal so not sure i'd really enjoy it. that being said, the campaign was pretty damn good this time around and the normal MP is fun and i like how they made it to where you can filter your match types.
    You can play solo but you don't respawn if you don't get out of the gulag so the time it takes to get into a lobby, get dropped and actually outfit can be about 3x the time you actually get to play. Otherwise you need a squad with comms, and a plan, and hope you don't run into cheaters, map glitchers or the pros.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love this game.. I haven't played since the first Black Ops. The controls are tight, it's fast as , and on hardcore guns feel lethal. Warzone is a blast I just dont have anybody worth a to cooperate with.
    Play some co-op games, people will send friend requests or you'll find guys that play strategically instead of the Leroy Jenkins approach, or the 5 year old wandering off to spray paint buildings and shoot the floor as he jumps in circles. One you find a few friends, invite them online to a co-op game, try to establish comms and get good and working together against the AI. Then you'll be better prepared for warzone.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Play some co-op games, people will send friend requests or you'll find guys that play strategically instead of the Leroy Jenkins approach, or the 5 year old wandering off to spray paint buildings and shoot the floor as he jumps in circles. One you find a few friends, invite them online to a co-op game, try to establish comms and get good and working together against the AI. Then you'll be better prepared for warzone.
    Exactly. My real life friends befriended some players while on CO-OP. There are more microphones and the gameplay is slower. MP is too hectic, I don't really see the point of teamwork unless you are holding down rooms which is kinda lame on that game mode. I had to slow down my gameplay so much for Warzone.

At first I was being blown away in gun fights on Warzone. Fortunately I am good in Gulag so my KDR wasn't awful but it is at-least 1/3 lower than MP. Which confused me. Was it superior players, was I using incorrect tactics or did they all have their loadouts. Then I heard about the hacking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been playing regardless. I've won a couple games even with randoms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then I heard about the hacking.
    Hacking has been pretty much eliminated with the updates and the 2 step authentication for PC players to access the free to play

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You can play solo but you don't respawn if you don't get out of the gulag so the time it takes to get into a lobby, get dropped and actually outfit can be about 3x the time you actually get to play. Otherwise you need a squad with comms, and a plan, and hope you don't run into cheaters, map glitchers or the pros.
    Na man they changed the solo format so you can keep respawning as long as you’ve collected enough cash, no gulag in solos at all anymore. It’s a much better format.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Na man they changed the solo format so you can keep respawning as long as you’ve collected enough cash, no gulag in solos at all anymore. It’s a much better format.
    I hate the gulag, it's poorly conceived. Just buy your way out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hacking has been pretty much eliminated with the updates and the 2 step authentication for PC players to access the free to play
    KB/M is hard to use in the game imo. Aiming is better, but moving between the different commands like grenades, special items, abilities and kill streaks is pretty odd. I almost always have to look down at the keyboard. I have a gaming mouse but it's hard to get used to it for me since I've been using a regular mouse for decades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was watching a stream last night and noticed there was no gulag. 1st I thought it was edited then I remembered it's a stream so no.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I hate the gulag, it's poorly conceived. Just buy your way out.
    Did you ever play 'Gun game'?

I just bum rush right. Majority of players don't like rushing/defending on their left hand side.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Also FYI, go into options and change the Minimap to square

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also FYI, go into options and change the Minimap to square
    Yeah my map is square.

The game needs more maps for play styles. There's generally 3 maps for hard and fast play - Rust, Shipment and Shoot house, Shoot house is probably the tiest map in the game imo, because it's 3 head glitchers on each team taking turns sniping each other down the middle, an RPGer or two in the overhead and the other 2 or 3 people are chasing each other and pre-aiming/C4 around corners. Shipment is a mess but it's accepted as such. Still fun. Should do away with kill streaks outside of airstrike and clusters. White phos should be taken out of the game. The great graphics are constantly on by a dense cloud of , and other than the initial hit, nothing really happens but coughing.

Ground war should not have tanks. APCs are ok I think, but tanks are a bit too much. Also, get rid of some of those ing buildings that house campers. I mean, it's cool and all to have the 3D ability to move, but other than the odd window that everyone knows about, the opportunities are thwarted by the high ass roof edges. I can live with the buildings though, if some of the kill streak was squelched. You should have to win by combat, not by calling in gunships while you're camped outside the action sniping from a crane. I'd like more air drops instead of spawns. There should be a timer that makes you invincible while you are dropping. HALO drops are meta, all else is too risky. Helicopters are moving death traps, too many guided munitions. There should only be RPGs. If you can hit a helicopter with an RPG you deserve the kills.

Maybe just make a different ground war without tanks and WP and some of the other silly . They had that for a while I think, boots on the ground I think it was.

Also, there needs to be like twice as many people in the game. The maps are too big, most of the map is empty most of the time. This is ground war only. The other maps for TDM and SND are ok, but they need more maps. You get tired of cycling through 3 or 4 maps.
    Last edited by DMC; 05-19-2020 at 06:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KB/M is hard to use in the game imo. Aiming is better, but moving between the different commands like grenades, special items, abilities and kill streaks is pretty odd. I almost always have to look down at the keyboard. I have a gaming mouse but it's hard to get used to it for me since I've been using a regular mouse for decades.
    I love the controls tbh.. My gaming mouse has 11 extra buttons and I have them all mapped.. my K/D is creeping up back to 1.00 w/ every match

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    COD posted political propaganda and then the server went down

I want this ideology in charge starting in November

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anxiously awaiting the new COD multiplayer level, cops vs looters...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Anxiously awaiting the new COD multiplayer level, cops vs looters...
    Haha. That's Plunder!

Thread Information