Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Jordan came out yet and said he kept Isiah Thomas off the Dream Team?
    I think that is still in hiding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude really thought it was a talent thing. Nah man. Nobody liked you. It’s that simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan and Magic were just bitter a midget kicked their asses

The handshake thing? He did the right thing, Jordan said before game 4 the Pistons didn’t deserve their 2 les which is bull , anyone with an ounce of pride wouldn’t have shaken his hands

Lol David Robinson couldn’t handle some physicality

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan is such an unlikable, vindictive prick with such thin skin. Dude is Black Donald Trump. Can't manage a business to save his life, has ugly clothing and shoes manufactured by slaves and his fans can't stop sucking his at every turn.

Wouldn't mind if he was on a helicopter flying into some fog and mountains.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel

Michael Jordan is such an unlikable, vindictive prick with such thin skin. Dude is Black Donald Trump. Can't manage a business to save his life, has ugly clothing and shoes manufactured by slaves and his fans can't stop sucking his at every turn.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jordan and Magic were just bitter a midget kicked their asses

The handshake thing? He did the right thing, Jordan said before game 4 the Pistons didn’t deserve their 2 les which is bull , anyone with an ounce of pride wouldn’t have shaken his hands

Lol David Robinson couldn’t handle some physicality
    And yet Joe Dumars was the bigger person and congratuled them anyway. Probably because he isn't a stubborn little prick that nobody liked

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel
    Tell me where I'm wrong.

Dude is petty. POTUS is petty.

Dude did one thing well and that's it. POTUS only did one thing well.

Criticize dude and he disowns you. POTUS disowns all critics.

Makes ugly clothing and sneakers in slave factories. POTUS makes ugly clothing in slave factories.

Can't manage a business/franchise to save his life. POTUS can't manage a business or country to save his life.

Is an unabashed bully. POTUS is an unabashed bully.

MJ hates black people the way Tiger Woods, Cosby and OJ hate black people. POTUS hates black people.

MJ stans will semen shield him no matter. POTUS fans will semen shield him no matter what.

It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with TD...I was never really a fan of MJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet Joe Dumars was the bigger person and congratuled them anyway. Probably because he isn't a stubborn little prick that nobody liked
    Dumars was smart he didn’t want to suffer the repercussions of ignoring Stern’s cash cow

Jordan has never been the bigger the person in any situation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me where I'm wrong.

Makes ugly clothing and sneakers in slave factories. POTUS makes ugly clothing in slave factories.

Can't manage a business/franchise to save his life. POTUS can't manage a business or country to save his life.

MJ hates black people the way Tiger Woods, Cosby and OJ hate black people. POTUS hates black people.

MJ stans will semen shield him no matter. POTUS fans will semen shield him no matter what.

It is what it is.
    Just to add to the list both have untalented kids that help run their business.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's petty as . No denying it.

But very effective and honed his craft better than anyone else in the history of the game. So yeah, it is what it is.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's petty as . No denying it.

But very effective and honed his craft better than anyone else in the history of the game. So yeah, it is what it is.
    Actually Kobe honed his craft better than Jordan tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually Kobe honed his craft better than Jordan tbh
    Kobe is a version of MJ like when you Xerox something 100 times. If you squint real hard, it looks something like the original. He was a cheap copy, less efficient in almost every way.

Oh, and I despise MJ. I saw the entirety of both of their careers.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Settle down Beavis

Quote from David Robinson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is a version of MJ like when you Xerox something 100 times. If you squint real hard, it looks something like the original. He was a cheap copy, less efficient in almost every way.

Who's your favorite non Spur of all time tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think it was just Jordan who had a problem with Isaiah...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jordan cannot manage a business ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think it was just Jordan who had a problem with Isaiah...
    - Magic did but it was because his agent said Isiah was spreading rumors around about him being gay which wasn't true at all ; plus one of Zeke's brother died of AIDS so he wasn't insensitive about the situation
    And who pusehd to have Magic play in the 1992 ASG when most players didn't want to be anywhere near him? Isiah

- Pippen is salty about a couple of hard fouls and a Rodman push - he is is still salty about Kukoc taking the last shot instead of him against NY in 94 as we saw in the Last Dance last weekend "if I had to go back I wouldn't change anything" What?

- Bird didn't really care, he had a problem with Laimbeer; he wasn't opposed to Isiah but he wasn't going to fight for Isiah to be on the team; Bird didn't give a F at this point he was done , the only player he would have fought for if he had to would have been Magic

- Malone is just bitter Zeke destroyed Stockton after the Dream Team selection was announced, and even hard fouled him because of that; Karl and Stockton were dirty but it's ok they can be on the team
    Oh and Malone is one of those dudes who were strongly opposed to being on the same court as Magic until Isiah convinced him and others it was safe

- the freeze out ASG? utter BS, watch the game on YT and you can see it wasn't true; first of all Jordan was a rookie and most veterans weren't looking to pass him the ball; more importantly, Isiah was the one who was trying to involve him
    As you know, Jordan was the kind of prson who would invent or tweak omething to motivate him and used that fake story to psych himself up for those playoff series (and also because he is salty and can't let go)

Jordan is extremely vindicative and just can't let go; we saw that in his HOF speech and we have seen it in the Last Dance

USA Basketball wasn't going to risk losing ordan generated $$$$$$$$$

Most of those dudes aren't really any better than Isiah, they are certified assholes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agree with this take. Similar but not the same and the difference all give the advantage to MJ. Also never liked MJ but respect how good he was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with TD...I was never really a fan of MJ.
    Same. The only time I rooted for the Bulls was when they played the Jazz... because Karl Malone is pretty much the worst human being to ever play in the NBA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. The only time I rooted for the Bulls was when they played the Jazz... because Karl Malone is pretty much the worst human being to ever play in the NBA.
    What did he do?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did he do?
    Impregnated a 13-year old girl when he was 20 IIRC. Never took responsibility, never reached out to have a relationship with him.

Also had 2 other kids he neglected until they were 17.

Thread Information