Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I have a cousin and family that currently have it. My cousin's husband has been on a ventilator for about a week now
    Too many trips to McDonalds.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I have a cousin and family that currently have it. My cousin's husband has been on a ventilator for about a week now

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Damn that is horrible news. About the last thing you want to hear is put on ventilatior. Been week too boot.

I'm really sorry, man.
    Thx. It's their kids that I feel awful for. We're hoping for some good news to come down the line soon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    A guy who I went to high school with died of it along with his father. His mother also got it and was still hospitalized the last I heard. Quite sad tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was selected to get an antibody test. I'm pretty sure I never had it, but I do travel a lot so I was picked. I will receive the test in a couple days.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    ChumpDumper

Darrins ain't even in this thread and you needed to fake quote him.

Keep up the attention whoring.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Thx. It's their kids that I feel awful for. We're hoping for some good news to come down the line soon
    You should sue McDonalds.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You understand that if COVID is some global conspiracy, then Trump is in on it, right?
    Sure he is. He was just as happy as all the politicians to shut stuff down, tank asset values, and give trillions to the big banks to buy us out.

Do you think you're gotcha'ing me, slob? I started a thread that called Trump out on this.

I'm not some ing stupid chumpette cheerleader.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    My great aunt died from it but she was old as . A few other distant relatives in the NYC area had it too.

Talk to anyone in the NYC area and they either had it or know someone who did.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry to hear, but I’d be skeptical of the “no underlying issues” part.
    That sucks...sorry bruh.
    I didn’t know the guy but thanks. I was just commenting because it’s the closest association I have of a known case. And I agree about him maybe having some underlying condition that either he didn’t know about or that we didn’t hear about.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My (paternal side) cousin and his wife both got the “flu” over the holidays. His wife died first week of Jan and he was still in hosp middle of the month and tested positive for Covid-19. Wife never got tested but doctors are now assuming that's what she had. Both were early 50’s but very unhealthy, living with all the effects of liver cirrhosis from chronic alcohol abuse.

My (maternal side) aunt got sick around the last week of March. Tested positive, spent 2 nights in ICU (no vent) and was home about a week later. She’s 80, very healthy and active, has fully recovered. Her husband is 83, also tested positive but never got sicker than “it’s probably my allergies”.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Yeah, I know lots of “I’m pretty sure I had it in December” guys.
    I'm one of those guys. I had a lingering cough & fever for 2 weeks in December. The most I've ever gotten sick previously would be a sore throat/common cold that would last 3 or 4 days. But anyways, to answer OP's question, I do not know anyone who's officially been diagnosed with it, and that's even with all of my family and friends attending Mardi Gras.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm one of those guys. I had a lingering cough & fever for 2 weeks in December. The most I've ever gotten sick previously would be a sore throat/common cold that would last 3 or 4 days. But anyways, to answer OP's question, I do not know anyone who's officially been diagnosed with it, and that's even with all of my family and friends attending Mardi Gras.
    So you weren't diagnosed?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I haven't but I know several people who have been diagnosed and a couple of them were pretty serious cases.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    So you weren't diagnosed?
    Well, poor choice of words by me. I was never tested, nor do I know anyone who officially has/had Covid-19.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    also, I don't believe the whole British faux science "it shortens your life by at least 10 years if you've had it" bull . Maybe if you got REALLY sick from it and it seriously damaged your lungs, but all these younger carriers that were asymptomatic? it's not going to shorten their life one bit.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Nothing to do with the beef, but do you listen to the Ron Burgundy podcast?

I do so very few podcasts, but his is worth it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, poor choice of words by me. I was never tested, nor do I know anyone who officially has/had Covid-19.
    Would you want to get tested now?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    My father and mother both had it. Hit my mother particularly hard, virus is gone but she still has some bad days. It does a real number on the body.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Have an aunt in St. Louis who had it. Fully recovered.

I think it's been in the USA long before Jan. I had the worst chest cold of my life in December. Not sure if it was the beast or not. Would love an antibody test, however, they tend to not be very accurate so i am not gonna waste the $$

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Boston College Eagles
    Sure he is. He was just as happy as all the politicians to shut stuff down, tank asset values, and give trillions to the big banks to buy us out.

Do you think you're gotcha'ing me, slob? I started a thread that called Trump out on this.

I'm not some ing stupid chumpette cheerleader.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hadn’t heard of that podcast, but i’ll definitely check it out now
    He's in full character, he has a female assistant that plays the straightman so perfectly. If you love the character, you'll love this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think it's been in the USA long before Jan. I had the worst chest cold of my life in December. Not sure if it was the beast or not. Would love an antibody test, however, they tend to not be very accurate so i am not gonna waste the $$
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2020/05/08/abbott-labs-coronavirus-antibody-test-achieves-high-performance-in-study/#75667a6d66c3

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Would you want to get tested now?
    Sure, I’d like to know. How accurate are the antibody tests?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure, I’d like to know. How accurate are the antibody tests?
    I don't know. You were supposed to say something that would lend itself to me saying, "well bend over, I'll ing....".
    But you really didn't. So...I got nothing.

maybe like...

Me: so you want to get tested
    you: yeah...I think I'd like a Corona virus test
    Me : bend over, I'll ing give you a Corona virus test

Thread Information