Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    My cousin in law has tested positive.. my father in law works with him at the radiator shop, and will not be tested.. guess who he's voting for lol
    I don’t understand even slightly how this whole thing became a political issue....well, I do, but it doesn’t make any ing sense.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    My cousin in law has tested positive.. my father in law works with him at the radiator shop, and will not be tested.. guess who he's voting for lol
    Also, sorry to hear that bruh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A guy who doesn't feel sick isn't going to "overwhelm" the medical system? The ing nerve.

If only you have a cuckold dad buzzkill like blake.
    He definitely feels sick, which is why he was sent home and ultimately got the test.. He's fat as and presumably not treating his ailmets and I know from having this myself week 1 was not as bad as week 2 because of the respiratory build up.. But I feel for his family of 10+ he lives with because none of them are in very good shape and has his elderly parents living with him.. can only hope for the best

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    A guy who doesn't feel sick isn't going to "overwhelm" the medical system? The ing nerve.

If only you have a cuckold dad buzzkill like blake.
    I’m absolutely shocked that I logged into spurstalk after a couple days and you’re obsessing about Blake....shocked! It’s almost like you have absolutely nothing to do and you hate yourself so much that your only outlet is to stalk another dude.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also, sorry to hear that bruh.
    It's all good.. Spoke to him today and he say's he is doing better. Can't ask for much more at this point

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don’t understand even slightly how this whole thing became a political issue....well, I do, but it doesn’t make any ing sense.
    It became a political issue when Trumps first media briefing that was expected to be about rona was actually about Ebola lol

Also, for the record.. I am a republican leaning voter who voted Trump. Crazy how people don't consider political votes to be a blood oath

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    It's all good.. Spoke to him today and he say's he is doing better. Can't ask for much more at this point
    Good stuff!

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I’m up to four people that I personally know that has caught it. One of them described it as bad allergies, two of them said it’s like the flu, and one is in the hospital.

s getting real.
    Another Chumpette making up sh**

TheGreatYacht

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    He definitely feels sick, which is why he was sent home and ultimately got the test.. He's fat as and presumably not treating his ailmets and I know from having this myself week 1 was not as bad as week 2 because of the respiratory build up.. But I feel for his family of 10+ he lives with because none of them are in very good shape and has his elderly parents living with him.. can only hope for the best
    So, unhealthy people are suffering? Oh, the humanity!

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I am a republican leaning voter who voted Trump.
    Bold move not voting for Hillary, amirite?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    And how did you scientifically come to this number?
    From its measured R_0, a 70% infection/vaccinated rate seems to be about what's needed to end the pandemic here according to epidemiologists like Michael Osterholm. Could be worse, if it was measles with its much higher R_0 you'd need 95% infection/vaccinated rate for herd immunity. I'm guessing his 5% infected number Osterholm quoted on his latest interview comes from antibody testing, though to be fair antibody testing is really ty right now so that number could be off. But he didn't explicitly state why he thinks the US has only a 5% infection rate. Even if we were near the 70% rate though 122k dead in 3 months is still a lot worse than a flu season. So not flu.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I’m absolutely shocked that I logged into spurstalk after a couple days and you’re obsessing about Blake....shocked! It’s almost like you have absolutely nothing to do and you hate yourself so much that your only outlet is to stalk another dude.
    I'm absolutely shocked that you logged back into ST and came crying about me......shocked!

It's almost like rent free.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

TheGreatYacht
    You’re an idiot.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I'm absolutely shocked that you logged back into ST and came crying about me......shocked!

It's almost like rent free.
    Hard not to notice you since you’re in a thread I started and commenting over and over and over again about the same person.

Idiot.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    From its measured R_0, a 70% infection/vaccinated rate seems to be about what's needed to end the pandemic here according to epidemiologists like Michael Osterholm. Could be worse, if it was measles with its much higher R_0 you'd need 95% infection/vaccinated rate for herd immunity. I'm guessing his 5% infected number Osterholm quoted on his latest interview comes from antibody testing, though to be fair antibody testing is really ty right now so that number could be off. But he didn't explicitly state why he thinks the US has only a 5% infection rate. Even if we were near the 70% rate though 122k dead in 3 months is still a lot worse than a flu season. So not flu.
    Yea, nobody catching it except the drama queens chumpettes' friends. Not the flu indeed.

TheGreatYacht

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

TheGreatYacht
    LOL I remember three months ago when saying we were all going to eventually know people getting very sick and dying from this and you kept asking who knew anyone dealing with this. Now that you have people who do know people infected an in bad shape you want to and call them liars. What a ing got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yea, nobody catching it except the drama queens chumpettes' friends. Not the flu indeed.

TheGreatYacht
    WTF, you have to tag your friend to try to come minimize 122k deaths when you can't?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    LOL I remember three months ago when saying we were all going to eventually know people getting very sick and dying from this and you kept asking who knew anyone dealing with this. Now that you have people who do know people infected an in bad shape you want to and call them liars. What a ing got.
    You don't remember sh** very well. Chumpettes were making up sh** then, too. Blake's story changed. He couldn't remember his lie well enough.

TheGreatYacht

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    WTF, you have to tag your friend to try to come minimize 122k deaths when you can't?
    Muh box checkers tellin' me it's pandemonium

Get a hold of yourself, blakeline bum.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You don't remember sh** very well. Chumpettes were making up sh** then, too. Blake's story changed. He couldn't remember his lie well enough.

TheGreatYacht
    LOL COVID Truther
    LOL 9-11 Truther
    LOL unhealthy obsession with Blake

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Hard not to notice you since you’re in a thread I started and commenting over and over and over again about the same person.

Idiot.
    It's a hard knock life. Maybe you should go crying to your kids some more.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bill Gates ing re s

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    LOL COVID Truther
    LOL 9-11 Truther
    LOL unhealthy obsession with Blake
    A govt. that would conspire in mass murder would surely be above such ploys, amirite?

And surely your cuckold would be an oracle of light, too. Rite?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    That was really dumb....you can better than that you idiot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're salty because you can't find a woman to reproduce as you're too busy stalking Blake and other dudes on a forum

Thread Information