6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He took about four quick steps before dribbling and then making his lucky shot.

NBA is so weak.
    Kawhi shat his pants (2015 and 2016 style).

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOAT ended the Warrior gots piss dynasty, and spurned the Lakers, so I'll always be cool with him tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, really can see four steps pretty clearly after he picks up the ball if you slow the video speed to 0.25. Oh well, NBA stopped giving a about traveling once Jordan came.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, really can see four steps pretty clearly after he picks up the ball if you slow the video speed to 0.25. Oh well, NBA stopped giving a about traveling once Jordan came.
    I forgot about the .25 even though I use it all the time. I just eyeballed four or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot about the .25 even though I use it all the time. I just eyeballed four or so.
    If you slow it down to .05 you can see Kawhi take a nap, and Uncle Dennis come across with a towel to fan him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Travelled to Oracle 3 times in about a week and handed them their golden ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did the NBA start implementing challenge flags, just last offseason right? because that one could have been reviewable honestly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Travelled to Oracle 3 times in about a week and handed them their golden ass.

I'll always be okay with for 3 reasons:

1) Ended the Heatles got era
    2) Ended the Golden Showers got era
    3) Helped push Timmy's legacy over the top of Kobe and Shaq and right next to Jordan's.

BONUS: Spurned the piss and purple in favor of the Clippers.

Kawhi Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good shot, not travelling. Sorry Kwa Haters.
    Embiid effectively screens out Simmons who had a pretty good beat on Kwa. Pathetic non-team D by Embiid.

Side points:
    Check out old man with the sideline seat. Ref has to tell him to back off.
    Simmons looked like he was going to tip the inbounds pass but backed off. Prolly did not want to risk getting called for foul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll always be okay with for

3) Helped push Timmy's legacy over the top of Kobe and Shaq and right next to Jordan's.

Kawhi Leonard
    This.
    Pussy media is apparently going to forever sit on the real story of what came down with the Saint Spurs end of it.
    Site moderator said with info he received he was inclined to make it 50/50. (words to that effect I can't find the quote)
    I do not approve of how Kwa pigeon holed the Spurs with "LA" only. That having been said something came down from the Spurs. And it's not all 100 innocent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.
    Pussy media is apparently going to forever sit on the real story of what came down with the Saint Spurs end of it.
    Site moderator said with info he received he was inclined to make it 50/50. (words to that effect I can't find the quote)
    I do not approve of how Kwa pigeon holed the Spurs with "LA" only. That having been said something came down from the Spurs. And it's not all 100 innocent.
    I'm still on the "Poop/Kerr/Zaza inside job" bandwagon. No way Zaza was acting as a lone wolf. He was simply the designated hitman from near the end of the bench.

Poop long wanted Kawhi "humbled" for not "getting over himself" the exact way Timmy did; i.e. he expected Kawhi to be exactly like Timmy, to put literally everything else over himself and be a media nobody like Timmy, and that was 100% Poop's fault.

Meanwhile, despite expressing desire to be traded to the West Coast, the great was ultimately traded to a most undesirable destination, soldiered up and nearly singlehandedly won a championship for a team that could never get over the hump without him, a team he didn't even want to play for... in earnestly one of the greatest soldier-like performances in sports history.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-17-2020 at 11:53 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still on the "Poop/Kerr/Zaza inside job" bandwagon. No way Zaza was acting as a lone wolf. He was simply the designated hitman from near the end of the bench.
    I don't know about Poop inside job per say, but anyone with an ounce of street ball common sense knew the Warriors were going to sick Zaza on Kwa.
    Pooped did the same ing mistake in 2006 when Ron Artest looked liked the crazed coward he is and was going to go off on some Spur in the elimination game getting blown out in the 2nd half. Sure enough, Parker is rendered 60% at best for the Mavs series. The Manu re 2+1 foul gets all the memories, but Parker at 60% was a huge loss for the Spurs. Combined with Poop abandoning Tall Ball and getting worked by Avery Johnson.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a sad sight. Spurfans still suffering from stockholm syndrome years after the fact.

Still cheering for the guy who held their team hostage and sent them from the WCF to the lottery

Uncle and Loadnard turned spurfans into battered wives
    Last edited by Bynumite; 05-17-2020 at 01:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a sad sight. Spurfans still suffering from stockholm syndrome years after the fact.

Still cheering for the guy who held their team hostage and sent them from the WCF to the lottery

Uncle and Loadnard turned spurfans into battered wives
    You'll never have the feeling of what it's like to have earned a Championship fairly.

Plastic Laker Boi
    Hanging out on a Spurs board
    yet tries to talk of others issues.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'm not a big NBA guy (haven't been since Rose blew out knee) but Leonard is one of my favorite players. Love that 90s playstyle and his disinterest in social media/spotlight

Yes it must really burn for a Spurs fan but Leonard seems bigger than just the next Ginobili. Bringing a le to Canada and possibly establishing a rival in LA. Those are accomplishments that could put him in the GOAT conversation

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi Leonard
    God did he the Lakers. Made them wait and miss out on every max free agent they could have landed just to weaken them, knowing he really wanted to go the Clippers with PG13.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Kawhi traveled pretty much every time he had the ball in last year’s playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi traveled pretty much every time he had the ball in last year’s playoffs.
    Or did he?
    NBA ref-in-training pointed out to me the point at which time steps are counted.
    "Gathering" extends quite a ways before 1st step is counted.

I can't find the exact rule he showed me but it was a surprise.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did the NBA start implementing challenge flags, just last offseason right? because that one could have been reviewable honestly.
    Good call.

Teams only get one per game, though. And often it's used by that point. But I would consider keeping it just for this kind of play.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi Leonard
    The only way I can accept this even still is if I consider the fact that he's borderline autistic. Holding him to too high a standard might be unreasonable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about Poop inside job per say, but anyone with an ounce of street ball common sense knew the Warriors were going to sick Zaza on Kwa.
    Pooped did the same ing mistake in 2006 when Ron Artest looked liked the crazed coward he is and was going to go off on some Spur in the elimination game getting blown out in the 2nd half. Sure enough, Parker is rendered 60% at best for the Mavs series. The Manu re 2+1 foul gets all the memories, but Parker at 60% was a huge loss for the Spurs. Combined with Poop abandoning Tall Ball and getting worked by Avery Johnson.
    Poop not giving Horry 30-35 mpg was the mistake in the Dallas series. Horry was the best chess piece on the team to be used against Dallas, since Dirk didn't like to guard the 3, we didn't want Duncan guarding Dirk because of foul trouble, and everyone else was just too short (or too big and slow... Rasho and Nazr duh) to adequately cover Dirk.

People forget Malik Rose was a HUGE chess piece against Dallas in '03. Sorely missed that kind of guy in '06. Diaw was that guy in '14. You needed one of those to beat a Dirk team. While the Mohammed for Rose trade worked in '05 against the Pistons (even though it was originally intended to stop Shaq in Miami), it ultimately backfired in '06 as he and Rasho were both rendered useless/essentially DNP-CD due to bad matchups, except for the few isolated precious minutes a game that Dirk was resting and being replaced by Van Horn.

Thread Information