Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly, because Canada is actually a free country, unlike the Communist States of merica.
    To be fair, we haven't been hit ANYWHERE near as hard and Trudeau(didn't vote for him, fyi) has handled this much better than Donald

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    i only really leave the house once a week to get groceries. whether i'm at kroger or trader joes, everybody is wearing masks. nobody complaining.
    I've only been going into Dollar General between curbside pickups at bigger stores. Maybe 75% masks. People forgetting to distance in checkout line.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I've only been going into Dollar General between curbside pickups at bigger stores. Maybe 75% masks. People forgetting to distance in checkout line.
    Who did you tell?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    To be fair, we haven't been hit ANYWHERE near as hard and Trudeau(didn't vote for him, fyi) has handled this much better than Donald
    Trudeau is a leftist s got, but yeah, Trump has been a communist hypocrite over all this. You can't lambast the 2009 stimulus AND be in favor of the 2020 stimulus... that's massively hypocritical.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    trader joes has been doing a great job directing everybody

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i only really leave the house once a week to get groceries. whether i'm at kroger or trader joes, everybody is wearing masks. nobody complaining.

They still have Krogers where you're at??

It was fun walking into an Albertson's for the first time in 16 years in Boise. The store looked the exact same as it did in Texas nearly 20 years prior.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    TJs (Aldi Nord) is fun.

Trader Joes
    Trader José's
    Trader Giotto's
    Trader Jacques'
    Trader Joe-San's
    Trader Josef's
    Trader Johann's
    Trader Ming's
    .... I think I even saw a Trader Darwin if I'm not mistaken.

Cool store, but expensive.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    They still have Krogers where you're at??

It was fun walking into an Albertson's for the first time in 16 years in Boise. The store looked the exact same as it did in Texas nearly 20 years prior.
    Boise... who the heck ends up in Boise? Unless you're a college football player. What else is there to do there? Do they even have reliable wifi there?

I remember Albertsons as a small kid in SA. There was one not too far from my house. Kids got free cookies once per visit per kid and I loved their oatmeal cookies. Also they had the best priced seafood in town. Closed all SA locations around the turn of the century iirc.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Boise... who the heck ends up in Boise? Unless you're a college football player. What else is there to do there? Do they even have reliable wifi there?
    You. Don't. Know. What. You're. Talking. About. Ever.

Jesus Christ, at least Google something before you start your nonsense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Yep. The line to get in is long but they’re maintaining distancing in the store.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I had the mask over my mouth and beard, not my nose though... Should I really have to spend 5 minutes out of my day explaining that due to my 2 sinus surgeries from last year I cannot breathe with it over my nose?

ing hypocrite liberals
    Ummmmmm you ran back to the car though

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yep. The line to get in is long but they’re maintaining distancing in the store.
    i'd much rather wait 5-10 minutes outside before going in than deal with their normally congested aisles. covid or not, i prefer they stick to those 20-30 person occupancy limit model tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    i'd much rather wait 5-10 minutes outside before going in than deal with their normally congested aisles. covid or not, i prefer they stick to those 20-30 person occupancy limit model tbh
    Before this I used to always go right when it opened. Trader Joe’s during peak hours in urban areas is awful, the line stretches around the god damn store.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    In the case of Trader Joe's you're right. I don't go there often. But the few times I've been there, it's been a madhouse.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Easier to do that in reasonable climates like CA and VA, but in TX it's just not reasonable from April to October.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Easier to do that in reasonable climates like CA and VA, but in TX it's just not reasonable from April to October.
    i will say, the VA summer was more brutal to me than the ones in LA. temperature is comparable but much more humid here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly, because Canada is actually a free country, unlike the Communist States of merica.
    Truth nuke

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never worn masks and I never will. They are mandatory where I live but IDGAF. I told the worker at the grocery store the other day to shove his mask up his azz when he told me to put one on. This old pos was wearing one walking in front of my mansion the other day and I gave her an earful, so disrespectful to think I'm going to get her sick, who the does she think she is to not reveal her face to me ??

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Before this I used to always go right when it opened. Trader Joe’s during peak hours in urban areas is awful, the line stretches around the god damn store.
    Trader Joes is for elitist libs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tbh all the obese san antonions will probably peel over and die waiting outside the heb in the summer tbqh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    i will say, the VA summer was more brutal to me than the ones in LA. temperature is comparable but much more humid here
    Warmer, muggy summer nights. Cooler winters but not brutally cold. Generally muggy overall compared to LA or Coastal CA in general. It's not like LA where you can count on a cool relaxing night with low enough humidity to be comfortable without A/C. Generally you need A/C and a fan at night in the summer pretty much anywhere east of the Rocky Mountains.

I will say though, there are huge microclimates within LA. If you're by LAX you're in arguably the most beautiful weather in the world. If you're by downtown or USC it can get pretty hot, while the San Fernando valley just gets brutally hot like Arizona.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    in Canada in the summertime there are water parks loaded with hot fully naked women (nudity is legal in a lot of places there), in the US you can go to prison for smoking a j or not wearing a mask... freedom my ass.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    in Canada in the summertime there are water parks loaded with hot fully naked women (nudity is legal in a lot of places there), in the US you can go to prison for smoking a j or not wearing a mask... freedom my ass.
    We dont want to see your naked skinny ass.
    If I see you walking about nude, I will through your ass in tar and the wrap you in yellow boundary tape.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Trader Joes is for elitist libs
    You bring Walmart home to your mansion lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You bring Walmart home to your mansion lol
    u got a problem with that?

Thread Information