Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ ^ "i do not sympathize with little putin. maybe u do" ^ ^

lol
    I’m objective, you are a Putin-apologist.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes proactively making excuses for Biden's upcoming loss because they boxed out qualified candidates like Tulsi Gabbard.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    putin is an alpha and will rule Russia forever tbh
    Not if his country get decimated.
    They know how to play the blame game.
    It things go horribly wrong, someone beneath him will step in.
    These are ruthless men. Putin has not ruled for this long without being ruthless. And the people he puts underneath him, they will get rid of him he fails in a way that he got rid of others who stood in his way.

Their people can take more tragedy than ours and can suffer more, but only so much. They are especially vulnerable. They are a very poor nation.

All imo of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if his country get decimated.
    They know how to play the blame game.
    It things go horribly wrong, someone beneath him will step in.
    These are ruthless men. Putin has not ruled for this long without being ruthless. And the people he puts underneath him, they will get rid of him he fails in a way that he got rid of others who stood in his way.

Their people can take more tragedy than ours and can suffer more, but only so much. They are especially vulnerable. They are a very poor nation.

All imo of course.
    russia is an alpha country, the most alpha man wins

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My boy hater, let that sink in...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again with this ..there was no involvement its all bs started by the demorats ... not a trump supporter but he is alot better than crooked hillary is or would have been... nobody trusted hillary or democrats and thats why she lost.... and biden is a joke he is clearly senile and creepy..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It cracks me up that people think a few facebook ads and bot posts on message boards "stole the election".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup

I also warned that the US - should NEVER - accept any of Russia's Covid - "help/supplies" a few weeks ago and people like you scoffed and saw nothing wrong with Trump accepting Russia's help -

here you go;

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52649018
    People like me? So not me? Got it! I scoffed at nothing mr fake news re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    russia is an alpha country, the most alpha man wins
    Great analysis.

And no, the most alpha man can get over aggressive and get slaughtered by a brighter male.
    You think humans would survive in a world full of large predators if they had your brains?
    Guns and spears and such would have never been invented. You would hand to hand combat a Jaguar and die in 3 seconds.

You will be the first to perish, so nature eliminates those genes (wanna-be alpha) thankfully.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great analysis.

And no, the most alpha man can get over aggressive and get slaughtered by a brighter male.
    You think humans would survive in a world full of large predators if they had your brains?
    Guns and spears and such would have never been invented. You would hand to hand combat a Jaguar and die in 3 seconds.

You will be the first to perish, so nature eliminates those genes (wanna-be alpha) thankfully.
    An alpha male can defeat a Jaguar in hand to hand combat. Just get stronger. I bet you don’t even know what the inside of a gym looks like. Some of us were born well endowed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An alpha male can defeat a Jaguar in hand to hand combat. Just get stronger. I bet you don’t even know what the inside of a gym looks like. Some of us were born well endowed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Brennen with the truth nuke (im not on twitter so its copypasta)

.@realDonaldTrump
    ’s propaganda & disinformation machine, which operates according to a despot’s playbook, is the most aggressive & odious in history. It far surpasses even Russia’s ability to trample the truth, harm U.S. security, & undermine America’s reputation worldwide.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Posted this in the Flynn t
    I read your article. I think you are in denial that some of those examples are problems America has had for decades, even before Putin arrived.

Whatever cheating the Russian people or Putin committed, not Hillary Obama or Bush could have stopped. They took Americans obsession of constant information and trolled. Hacking? What for everyone knows the USA is multicultural and that's the easiest to exploit.

If you want chaos in America, your quickest path is economic turmoil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Corona has crept into Boban’s head.

You kill the Jaguar, your penis grows larger, you head to the gym.

Ive played pick up basketball for at least half my life inside various gyms.
    But Yeah, no weights on the floor.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read your article. I think you are in denial that some of those examples are problems America has had for decades, even before Putin arrived.

Whatever cheating the Russian people or Putin committed, not Hillary Obama or Bush could have stopped. They took Americans obsession of constant information and trolled. Hacking? What for everyone knows the USA is multicultural and that's the easiest to exploit.

If you want chaos in America, your quickest path is economic turmoil.
    Not true at all.

Any other administration has gone through some version of what trump team went through - being approached by foreign governments. There has been tons of people related to past campaigns that explained the difference-

they ALL reported those contacts to the FBI. They all reported those contacts when filling out their security clearance forms.

Some testified that that they had been on multiple campaigns over decades - and that NO ONE - EVER -

acted the way trump team did.

Trump team accepted the help. Aided and abetted the attackers and Trump even publicly asked russia to hack (a Felony) into an americans server. This is the difference - whether or not - other foreign govts had tried before or not.

Your "trolling" explanation - is exactly - russian propaganda - and a sorry excuse.

If trump team was innocent - then Trump would have not fired comey - none of his team members would have ever lied about the contacts and every illicit contact would have been reported and this would have given Putin the middle finger.
    If Trump was innocent - he would have instead said to Comey - "you investigate everything you need and I will cooperate - and let the chips fall because I am innocent.

(there would have been no Mueller investigation - because there would not have been a legal predicate to begin one - except the russian/trump propaganda has you and others thinking that somehow there is funny business from the investigators - because - OF COURSE - the criminals were trained by Russia to just deny/deflect/whatabout and attack the investigators - straight from the Russian playbook)

Like when a reporter asked Bernie - "putin supports your campaign - what is your response?"

Bernie - looking straight into the camera - "Putin - if you are listening - I do NOT want your help - and if I am elected - you will never do this again"

See how easy it can be?

Except - Trump is actually owned - works for Putin and all his ACTIONS confirm this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’ve killed a lot of wild animals with my bare hands over my years. The testosterone rush is amazing. Definitely increased my size twofold. Highly recommend it if you’re not drowning in estrogen tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So if your penis grows larger the first place you think of going is to the gym where sweaty men are working out shirtless?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Brennen with the truth nuke (im not on twitter so its copypasta)

.@realDonaldTrump
    ’s propaganda & disinformation machine, which operates according to a despot’s playbook, is the most aggressive & odious in history. It far surpasses even Russia’s ability to trample the truth, harm U.S. security, & undermine America’s reputation worldwide.
    Taking the word of a muslim convert commie? Lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking the word of a muslim convert commie? Lmao

you dont like commies?

then why defend putins puppet?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump fires State Dept IG -

The IG had opened an investigation into traitor - Pompeo -

this is the 4th FRIDAY NIGHT MASSACRE of IG's to be fired by trump -what the is he hiding NOW?

Add this to the items mentioned in the first post of the thread -

Putin is getting closer and closer to have his puppet re-elected illegally - again;

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...l-fired-261536

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this is the 4th FRIDAY NIGHT MASSACRE of IG's to be fired by trump -what the is he hiding NOW?

Putin is getting closer and closer to have his puppet re-elected illegally - again;

Dangerous times for Americans

Trash's ignorant, stupid cult mob has no idea that he has screwed them AND enriched the swampmonsters.

All will be much worse If Trash wins again.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dangerous times for Americans

Trash's ignorant, stupid cult mob has no idea that he has screwed them AND enriched the swampmonsters.

All will be much worse If Trash wins again.

I do NOT see how he doesnt steal another election...

as mentioned in the first post- he has systematically dismantled every guardrail and Barr is on the mission of re-writing history, rewriting the Mueller report and replacing it with russia-type propaganda and bat crazy conspiracies

which his idiot cult swallows whole.

THe post office will be dismantled soon so that mail-in voting will not be possible.

Another IG fired and Republicans are deadly silent on this travesty.

What would make Putin and Trump give up their winning streak?

nothing

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump faithfully following the Russian playbook...

And his cult still blindly obeying and cheering the russian puppets tactics...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

https://freebeacon.com/national-secu...mail-accounts/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

HIS EMAILS!!!!

way ing worse than Pompeo and Trump getting EIGHT BILLION DOLLAR BRIBES!!!

Thread Information