Kareem
    Duncan
    Shaq
    Wilt
    Magic
    Oljuwon
    Kobe
    Bird

Kawhi at top 25 though. If season continues and he wins another one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like 8 is too low. You can't even name 5 players with better credentials than him. What about the fact that he played roughly 85% of his career with a physical disadvantage that the rest of them didn't have?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    1. Lebron
    2. Dad Killing Coon
    3. Shaq
    4. Duncan
    5. Wilt
    6. Kareem
    7. Durant
    8. Olajuwon
    9. Kobe
    10. Magic
    You sure love your Lakers

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Tier 1: Kareem & Jordan

Tier 2: Bill, Wilt, Bird, Magic, Duncan

Tier 3: Oscar, Moses, Dr.J, Hakeem, Shaq, Kobe, Lebron

up next: Durant

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly too high: Mutombo, Rodman, Parish, Iverson, Thomas, Nash, Antetokounmpo, S bag, Pippen.
    Clearly too low: Drexler, Paul, Stockton, Robinson.

I don't see a credible argument for Russell being top 10.
    The whole "11 rings" argument is too basic. In reality, they were playing 2-3 rounds back then, in a league with a fraction of the amount of teams it has now, with limited blacks/size/athleticism. He was essentially a rich man's B. Wallace, surrounded with by far the deepest team in the league.

O'Neal should be in his top 8 spot. The top 2-3 is the clear first tier and though the order is debatable with the next 5-6, they comprise the clear second tier.

1. Lebron
    2. Dad Killing Coon
    3. Shaq
    4. Duncan
    5. Wilt
    6. Kareem
    7. Durant
    8. Olajuwon
    9. Kobe
    10. Magic
    How could you have Durant at 7 with no legitimate ring(s)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is not a top 10 neither Durant
    durant... a sad case of having top 10 talent with bottom 10 heart
    we coulda had durantula and instead we got the servant...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any ranking with that choking primadonna POS le at the top deserves a basketball card revoking tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you meant Anthony and not Antonio
    Yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millions and millions of people are dying daily and you people are worried about a stupid list.

Bread and circuses. Sad.......

Maybe worry about something REAL and not fantasize about some stupid game starting back up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As years go on Timmy will go down on the list not because he won't be ton 10 but that is just the way it is with time. Wilt is far and away top 2-3 and one of the top athletes of all time but no longer gets any respect. Lebron because he is the flavor of the time gets more respect that he deserves. As one who has seen all of these guys play Jordan is number one, Wilt is number 2 Jabbar is number 3. Oscar Robertson was better than Magic and while Russell was great he has always been over rated because of the great players he played with. Oscar and Wilt both carried their teams. Jordan in many ways other than Pippen did the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millions and millions of people are dying daily and you people are worried about a stupid list.

Bread and circuses. Sad.......

Maybe worry about something REAL and not fantasize about some stupid game starting back up?
    As of today there have been 294,858 deaths worldwide. Millions and millions every day is a bit much. In fact the death rate currently is lower in the US that it was at this point in time in 1990 and most years prior. Less people currently dying because of accidents. Also, another interesting fact is that the average age of a person who enters a nursing home is 83. 50% are dead within 6 months. The rest on average are dead within 13.7 months. This is not to say things can't get real bad in a hurry, but it is important to keep things into a real perspective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing how much better players get after they die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim is actually a top 5 player of all time. It's funny how there are certain "names" that ESPN feels obligated to put above him - yet if you ask most experts, they would choose to start a franchise with Tim over Bird and Magic. It's also fairly easy to put Tim above Bill Russell when you consider that Tim is basically a modern Russell with superior offensive ability. I also have Tim ranked higher than Lebron because he's a better winner. Tim got the best of Lebron head-to-head more often than not, sweeping him in '07 and another near-sweep in '14.

It's one of those things where if you ask somebody to name their top 5 off the top of their head, they just immediately go, "You obviously gotta have Magic and Bird in there." But then when you really think about it, you'd rather have Duncan.
    Yeah I have never agreed that Bird or Magic are better than TD.. Bird had insane talent around him.. And still retired with 2 less rings.. And TD had greater longevity..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have a problem with wilt ahead of duncan...yeh he has teh stats against white midgets, but being an athletic freak doesnt mean u can dominate in any other bigs, even look at shaq with his physical presence didnt dominate anyone, if he did wouldnt he had won more championships?

having +40 vertical doesnt mean u going to jump over someone for dunks or rebounds, blocks etc...theres always ways around that to neutralise that whether its bodying up a player or flopping, taking charges..

lebron at no.2 whatta a fkn joke, clown is 2-1 against duncan and 1-0 against the dirk who was on his last legs...cmon now...dude couldnt win without a stack superstar team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As of today there have been 294,858 deaths worldwide. Millions and millions every day is a bit much. In fact the death rate currently is lower in the US that it was at this point in time in 1990 and most years prior. Less people currently dying because of accidents. Also, another interesting fact is that the average age of a person who enters a nursing home is 83. 50% are dead within 6 months. The rest on average are dead within 13.7 months. This is not to say things can't get real bad in a hurry, but it is important to keep things into a real perspective.
    Deaths are underreported by a factor of 10 tbh. There have likely been in excess of one million deaths in the US alone so far. The virus is currently ravaging Africa, millions have died, bordering on billions. Reports have it that in Brazil 10% of the population has already perished.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly too high: Mutombo, Rodman, Parish, Iverson, Thomas, Nash, Antetokounmpo, S bag, Pippen.
    Clearly too low: Drexler, Paul, Stockton, Robinson.

I don't see a credible argument for Russell being top 10.
    The whole "11 rings" argument is too basic. In reality, they were playing 2-3 rounds back then, in a league with a fraction of the amount of teams it has now, with limited blacks/size/athleticism. He was essentially a rich man's B. Wallace, surrounded with by far the deepest team in the league.

O'Neal should be in his top 8 spot. The top 2-3 is the clear first tier and though the order is debatable with the next 5-6, they comprise the clear second tier.

How could you have Durant at 7 with no legitimate ring(s)?
    Clyde was the better player (over pippen) for 8 straight years and for some reason he's that low.

Can you imagine if Clyde didn't get at least one ring....He'd be in the 80s range

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A solid one as list goes but come on unless we are talking peak, bird should be at bottom of top 10 below Timmy Shaq and Kobe and ill be honest I love magic as player but he is probably slightly high too ...
    but the top 10 is pretty solid honestly top 15 is insanely debatable after MJ and kareem tbh ... Bron and plenty others have strong cases for the #3 spot ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A solid one as list goes but come on unless we are talking peak, bird should be at bottom of top 10 below Timmy Shaq and Kobe and ill be honest I love magic as player but he is probably slightly high too ...
    but the top 10 is pretty solid honestly top 15 is insanely debatable after MJ and kareem tbh ... Bron and plenty others have strong cases for the #3 spot ...
    I have always had MJ and Kareem at 1 and 2. I have also felt the same way you do about 3-10 which is anybody out of that group can have a strong argument for number 3 after the first two slots.

draft bust
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it seems disrespectful for a all time top 50 player like David Robinson to be lower then non gold medal winning Tim Duncan that need a all star team to win his les

draft bust
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after all look how many top 75 players tim duncan had on his team compared to david when he played.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Deaths are underreported by a factor of 10 tbh. There have likely been in excess of one million deaths in the US alone so far. The virus is currently ravaging Africa, millions have died, bordering on billions. Reports have it that in Brazil 10% of the population has already perished.

Nothing said here was true.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And people in general all become fic ious canonized saints after they die, regardless of how ty they actually were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's more amazing is that nobody on ST has made a joke in bad taste after reading your comment

Thread Information