Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it seems disrespectful for a all time top 50 player like David Robinson to be lower then non gold medal winning Tim Duncan that need a all star team to win his les
    Tim made people into all stars and into HOFers. Great players do that. Just ask Scotty Pippen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim made people into all stars and into HOFers. Great players do that. Just ask Scotty Pippen.
    I agree, Scottie made Jordan better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing said here was true.
    I bet you’re a Trump supporter, too. Enjoy huffing your hydroxicloroquine and jamming light bulbs up your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing how much better players get after they die.
    You just wait until corona starts claiming most of today’s big stars. When LeBron, Westbrick, etc. suc b theyre going to be lauded as the top players in the history of the world. It’s going to be disgusting if you’re one of the lucky ones to live to tell about it tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it seems disrespectful for a all time top 50 player like David Robinson to be lower then non gold medal winning Tim Duncan that need a all star team to win his les
    What do you think Manu, and Tony would have done in the NBA without Tim? Rings elevate legacies.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    David + Manu/Tony/Bruce would win some les but not a Dynasty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russell at 4 is a joke, as is not having Olajuwon in the Top 10.
    this. The lowest you can rank Duncan at is #7. Bill Russell And Wilt Chamberlain shouldn't be ahead of him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this. The lowest you can rank Duncan at is #7. Bill Russell And Wilt Chamberlain shouldn't be ahead of him
    Wilt should be number 1 brah. Dude had seasons of double the average of Duncan’s best rebounding AND best scoring and 3xs the amount of blocks. Dude played a season of 48.5 minutes a game. Had another one at 47.5 minutes. Nobody is capable of that. Not Duncan, Jordan, Lebron, etc

Also is Durant ever wins another ring he’s gonna push out Jim. And better hope that Warrior dynasty is over too bc Steph needs one more ring to push Jim out too

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody was arguing Magic was ahead of Wilt even when he was playing, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nobody was arguing Magic was ahead of Wilt even when he was playing, tbh.
    Tbh both magic Tim and even Larry gotta factor intangibles. Stat wise Duncan ain't better than Bron but when talking intangibles I can see your case. The third spot could be Bron, Tim, Russell, Wilt bird magic depending on what you value. I really ride for Kobe but I would not put him top 5... Top 10 between 6-8 is about right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only you guys knew how good Wilt really was. He could run a 40-yard dash in 4.6 seconds, had a 45 inch vertical, and could bench press 500 lbs at 7-2. He could hit from three point territory in practice routinely. He was so powerful that he blocked a shot and broke the guys arm. He actually lead the league in assists one year while averaging 24 rebounds. Most of the centers of his day were beasts and Wilt took more hard fouls than anyone ever in the NBA. I know most of you will blow all of this off. You didn't see him, so for you he does not exist. That's okay. I remember.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russell at 4 is a joke, as is not having Olajuwon in the Top 10.
    Russell is just historically insanely overrated IMO.. Yes he was a great Big.. But he played in an era with 8 teams, and his Celtics had nothing but HOF players on them.. People can say what they want about Wilt was too into his stats, not tough or mean enough Blah Blah.. It's mostly Bull when comparing them. He was better than Russell.. The Myth of Russell goes beyond the actual player.. Put him in the 90's and he is clearly better than Ewing, Hakeem, David, Shaq? No ing way..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Tbh both magic Tim and even Larry gotta factor intangibles. Stat wise Duncan ain't better than Bron but when talking intangibles I can see your case. The third spot could be Bron, Tim, Russell, Wilt bird magic depending on what you value. I really ride for Kobe but I would not put him top 5... Top 10 between 6-8 is about right
    If Lebron is in the conversation then so is Kobe, Shaq, Hakeem, Oscar etc

Hence Lebron is not in the conversation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only you guys knew how good Wilt really was. He could run a 40-yard dash in 4.6 seconds, had a 45 inch vertical, and could bench press 500 lbs at 7-2. He could hit from three point territory in practice routinely. He was so powerful that he blocked a shot and broke the guys arm. He actually lead the league in assists one year while averaging 24 rebounds. Most of the centers of his day were beasts and Wilt took more hard fouls than anyone ever in the NBA. I know most of you will blow all of this off. You didn't see him, so for you he does not exist. That's okay. I remember.
    Yeah I have read books about Wilt, watched Do entaries, seen as many games as I could find.. Wilt was amazing, and is underrated all time as people continue to this day to overate Russell.. Wilt was so far, and away the most dominate player of that time..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lebron is in the conversation then so is Kobe, Shaq, Hakeem, Oscar etc

Hence Lebron is not in the conversation
    I like Lebron. But Number 2? ESPN Needing to soothe his Ego..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I like Lebron. But Number 2? ESPN Needing to soothe his Ego..
    Smart strategy by ESPN. There is a growing percentage of the population dissatisfied with the current NBA product. ESPN's only option is to prop up the current players as just as good or even better. "Tune in Monday to witness greatness"

Notice nearly every current player on that list is ranked where they might end up. For example if Durant never returns from injury, will he remain ranked that high? His current credentials fall short to the players he is ranked above. Players should be ranked according to what they have accomplished as of this moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wilt should be number 1 brah. Dude had seasons of double the average of Duncan’s best rebounding AND best scoring and 3xs the amount of blocks. Dude played a season of 48.5 minutes a game. Had another one at 47.5 minutes. Nobody is capable of that. Not Duncan, Jordan, Lebron, etc

Also is Durant ever wins another ring he’s gonna push out Jim. And better hope that Warrior dynasty is over too bc Steph needs one more ring to push Jim out too
    He was playing in a league with like 5 teams against regular white boys with 0 athleticism who couldn't shoot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was playing in a league with like 5 teams against regular white boys with 0 athleticism who couldn't shoot
    And Jordan played against a grocery store bagger, a college 3 point shot, and sucky ass expansion teams
    Get out of here with that weak son

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And Jordan played against a grocery store bagger, a college 3 point shot, and sucky ass expansion teams
    Get out of here with that weak son
    Jordan beat almost every Dream Team member in the Finals or Conference Finals

Wilt was 2-4 in the Finals. And in one of those les he was the 4th leading scorer on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wilt was 2-4 in the Finals. And in one of those les he was the 4th leading scorer on the team.
    Jordan would have had his ass handed to him if he played the 2010’s Warriors or Spurs in the Finals
    He played teams in the 90s Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who gives a about that. If you want to argue Jordan had a better career that’s fine. But Wilt had 13 more points than Jordan’s career high which in context is 1 point off from the difference between Bryn Forbes and Lebron James. Wilt had seasons of more than 3xs Jordan’s rebounding. Wilt had seasons of 5xs Jordan’s blocks. Wilt played over 48 minutes one season while the best Jordan could do was 40. In fact, Wilt never played less than 43 minutes a game. His stamina was ridiculous. Nobody can match it. His passing wasn’t much worse than Jordan’s either.

You can say that Jordan won and that’s true. No argument. But the league changed the game to help Jordan bc Jordan cried like a little about the physicality. Nobody ever brings that up. Jordan whined and ed to the media all the time about how mean the Pistons were and how they were trying to injure him He runs away from Oakley and Cartwright but punches Kerr. That in itself shows you how “tough” Jordan was. Dude was a . He couldn’t handle the physicality that Wilt received. People openly admitted they tried to hurt Wilt. Opponents openly admitted that they punched Wilt in the face, elbowed him as hard as they could, and tried to injure him when he dunked. And Wilt didn’t say about it bc he was an actual man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan would have had his ass handed to him if he played the 2010’s Warriors or Spurs in the Finals
    He played teams in the 90s Finals
    We lost to Kobe, and the 2008 Lakers buddy.. I'm taking the 96 Bulls over them..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We lost to Kobe, and the 2008 Lakers buddy.. I'm taking the 96 Bulls over them..
    lol no

2008 Lakers frontline would skull the Bulls

And Jordan would be defending Kobe who is better than any math teacher Jordan was matched up against
    Yoing Kobe dropped 33 on Mike in 98

Also, 2008 Phll was clearly better than 96 Phil

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    manu > jim

stole 2005 fmvp
    Its Tim mother er get it right.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    lol no

2008 Lakers frontline would skull the Bulls

And Jordan would be defending Kobe who is better than any math teacher Jordan was matched up against
    Yoing Kobe dropped 33 on Mike in 98

Also, 2008 Phll was clearly better than 96 Phil
    Bynum, Gasol & Odom
    Vs
    Longley, Rodman & Kukoc

Pippen would guard Kobe. Jordan/Harper slack off and help downlow since Fisher is essentially Steve Kerr.

Basically Kobe vs Pippen, Jordan and Harper. I wouldn't discredit Kobe's abilities but that is a tall task

Thread Information