USA is still the best. But the gap is closing

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    NBA transitioned to a game that prefers foreigners

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Poop is too much of a libcuck to promote America's hegemony over other nations with Trump in office tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA is still the best. But the gap is closing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop is too much of a libcuck to promote America's hegemony over other nations with Trump in office tbh.
    yea that pos couldn't even deliver a gold medal in the 2020 olympics tbh what a pos lib

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA transitioned to a game that prefers foreigners
    yeah, I remember in 2006 when teams like italy, lithuania and greece were playing 2015-2019 golden state warrior ball before it even *existed* in the NBA. Tons and tons of screens all designed to get the best look at a 3 pointer, and man could they shoot the lights out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, I remember in 2006 when teams like italy, lithuania and greece were playing 2015-2019 golden state warrior ball before it even *existed* in the NBA. Tons and tons of screens all designed to get the best look at a 3 pointer, and man could they shoot the lights out.
    tbh yes the world used knowledge to beat usa. USA has great athleticism and freakish but players are more dumb. euros r smart and use brains r compensate for physical weakness and slowness. brains over brawn

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other teams are more likeable than the sh** we send.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    tbh yes the world used knowledge to beat usa. USA has great athleticism and freakish but players are more dumb. euros r smart and use brains r compensate for physical weakness and slowness. brains over brawn
    I read a recent AMA on Reddit by Toni Kukoc. Actually within the past week

He said in the European Pro Leagues there is more 2on2 and 3on3 during practice to focus on fundamentals.

It was also pointed out during Kobe's appearance on 'Last Dance' that the NBA is younger. This is also the case in College Basketball. So the athlete with more god given talent will usually prosper. Consider Grant Hill wasn't the 1st (or even 2nd) scorer at Duke til Junior year. Zion was the scorer from Day 1.

Rookie season in the NBA. Yah Grant and Zion's points and rebounds are similar but Hill had significantly more assists and blocks. Grant was the more well rounded offensive player. Defensively not very close. At Duke, Grant was forced to contribute beyond just scoring the basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    European/non americans have always bren great at bball
    If the NBA signed them earlier people would have seen that

It sucks that in 92 there was no more USSR or Yugoslavia, they were strong basketball nafions

Also that Brazilian Oscar Shmidt torched the US in the 80s , too badche didn’t play in the NBA. An NBA team wanted to sign him but under the condition that he would not play for his national team; he refused

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA has always been known for poor shot selection, the best USA-based NBA players are just freak athletes who are rich-grade versions of the guys you see playing pickup ball on the streets who do nothing but dribble, dribble, chuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA has always been known for poor shot selection, the best USA-based NBA players are just freak athletes who are rich-grade versions of the guys you see playing pickup ball on the streets who do nothing but dribble, dribble, chuck.
    So true. It would be amazing to see American players actually play smart and not be dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    European/non americans have always bren great at bball
    If the NBA signed them earlier people would have seen that

It sucks that in 92 there was no more USSR or Yugoslavia, they were strong basketball nafions

Also that Brazilian Oscar Shmidt torched the US in the 80s , too badche didn’t play in the NBA. An NBA team wanted to sign him but under the condition that he would not play for his national team; he refused
    USSR and Yugoslavia would torch the USA today. The gringos can’t even beat Serbia now tbh much less all of Yugoslavia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read a recent AMA on Reddit by Toni Kukoc. Actually within the past week

He said in the European Pro Leagues there is more 2on2 and 3on3 during practice to focus on fundamentals.

It was also pointed out during Kobe's appearance on 'Last Dance' that the NBA is younger. This is also the case in College Basketball. So the athlete with more god given talent will usually prosper. Consider Grant Hill wasn't the 1st (or even 2nd) scorer at Duke til Junior year. Zion was the scorer from Day 1.

Rookie season in the NBA. Yah Grant and Zion's points and rebounds are similar but Hill had significantly more assists and blocks. Grant was the more well rounded offensive player. Defensively not very close. At Duke, Grant was forced to contribute beyond just scoring the basketball.
    Frost King with the TRUTH NOOKS per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White F**king Power!!

Thread Information