Point/combo guards . . .

Tier 1: Curry, Harden, Paul
    Tier 2: Robertson, West, Stockton
    Tier 3: Kidd, Payton, Nash, Thomas, Westbrook, Iverson

Shooting guards/wings . . .

Tier 1: Jordan
    Tier 2: Bryant, Wade
    Tier 3: Drexler, Ginobili, Allen, Miller

Small and point forwards/big wings . . .

Tier 1: James
    Tier 2: Johnson, Bird, Durant
    Tier 3: Erving, Baylor, Pippen, S bag, Antetokounmpo
    Tier 4: McGrady, Pierce

Power forwards/hybrid bigs

Tier 1: Malone, Garnett, Nowitzki, Barkley
    Tier 2: McHale, Pet , Davis

Centers . . .

Tier 1: Abdul-Jabbar, Duncan, O'Neal, Chamberlain
    Tier 2: Olajuwon, Robinson, Malone, Russell
    Tier 3: Ewing, P. Gasol, Howard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Point/combo guards . . .

Tier 1: Curry, Harden, Paul
    Tier 2: Robertson, West, Stockton
    Tier 3: Kidd, Payton, Nash, Thomas, Westbrook, Iverson

Shooting guards/wings . . .

Tier 1: Jordan
    Tier 2: Bryant, Wade
    Tier 3: Drexler, Ginobili, Allen, Miller

Small and point forwards/big wings . . .

Tier 1: James
    Tier 2: Johnson, Bird, Durant
    Tier 3: Erving, Baylor, Pippen, S bag, Antetokounmpo
    Tier 4: McGrady, Pierce

Power forwards/hybrid bigs

Tier 1: Malone, Garnett, Nowitzki, Barkley
    Tier 2: McHale, Pet , Davis

Centers . . .

Tier 1: Abdul-Jabbar, Duncan, O'Neal, Chamberlain
    Tier 2: Olajuwon, Robinson, Malone, Russell
    Tier 3: Ewing, P. Gasol, Howard

1. For Point Combo Guards

I'd slide Stat padder Westbrook to tier 2. While you could argue he's not a great one option, it's pretty evident that Westbrook saved beta why too many times and probably the most I've seen a 2nd player outplay the best player in a playoff setting. He's also killing it in Houston with all the spacing now.

I'd rate Nash over Stockton. Way too watered down of the league in the 90s tbh.

2. No disagreement on SGs..Wade is becoming one of the most underrated legends. ESPN already has Kawhi over him in top players of all time which is just flat out disrespectful

3. No disagrement but if the covid Situation improves, I think kawhi will slide his way into 2nd tier if he wins another championship or two

4. Davis is too high. Skill set does not equate actualy on court achievement.

5. Olajuwon is tier 1.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. For Point Combo Guards

I'd slide Stat padder Westbrook to tier 2. While you could argue he's not a great one option, it's pretty evident that Westbrook saved beta why too many times and probably the most I've seen a 2nd player outplay the best player in a playoff setting. He's also killing it in Houston with all the spacing now.

I'd rate Nash over Stockton. Way too watered down of the league in the 90s tbh.

2. No disagreement on SGs..Wade is becoming one of the most underrated legends. ESPN already has Kawhi over him in top players of all time which is just flat out disrespectful

3. No disagrement but if the covid Situation improves, I think kawhi will slide his way into 2nd tier if he wins another championship or two

4. Davis is too high. Skill set does not equate actualy on court achievement.

5. Olajuwon is tier 1.
    1. Westbrook, at least at this stage of his career, is spacing dependant to thrive.

Stockton was Nash's equal on offense, with significantly better defense.

3. I don't care how many contrived/tainted championships S bag ac ulates, it doesn't change the fact that his play making/intangibles are pathetic.

4. Based on what? The one time he had a decent/healthy (Cousins was out, but replaced by Mirotic) Pelicans team, they swept a 50/50 series.

5. Fair enough.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    1. I just don't see it. Curry/Harden are very one dimensional. I could see Iverson shredding Curry in a series. This is the group I least agree with

2. This is your best group but I think Drexler belongs in Tier 2

3. Lebron is certainly not in a tier by himself. I mean he was dominated by a guy in Tier 3 multiple times.

4. PF/C. Overall good job. Obviously difficult to differentiate between many of these guys position wise. To me it comes down to 18 foot jump shot. I think guys like Karl or Ewing could step back further and develop that 3 point stroke. Maybe the ball handling is difference maker to you? But overall I agree no issues

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dad Killer - 28 3FG career (not counting years the line was moved in)
    LeJoke - 34 3FG career

These guys are not in a tier by themselves. Not sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a legitimate argument can be made for Beta for tier 1 for combo forwards.

Lebron/Durant tier 1

With Kawhi eventually reaching tier 2 with Johnson, and Bird

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Olajuwon is tier 1 no question

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    1. I just don't see it. Curry/Harden are very one dimensional. I could see Iverson shredding Curry in a series. This is the group I least agree with
    as if curry wouldnt shred tiny iverson just as bad if not worse lol

AI played at a time where no one really made him work. there werent a large number of really good scoring small guards at the time he was dominating, unlike the past 10-12 years. he could put all his energy into offense, then on defense play passing lanes because few opponents were worth guarding closely.

3. Lebron is certainly not in a tier by himself. I mean he was dominated by a guy in Tier 3 multiple times.
    when? i recall kawhi having a solid series and doing well at making lebron work harder than any other spur could make him work, but in no way did he outplay lebron, and he certainly did not dominate him by any means. funny how quickly people forget game 7 when the pressure was at the highest, he completely destroyed kawhi all game long.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the overrating of Durant, who hasn't won one legitimate championship despite being on a contender the majority of his career. Granted, the Thunder had bad luck with injuries and running into a few all-time teams, but still.

To so much as consider the possibility of mentioning him in the same breathe as James or any top 10 player, he needs at least one legitimate championship.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    At the overrating of Durant, who hasn't won one legitimate championship despite being on a contender the majority of his career. Granted, the Thunder had bad luck with injuries and running into a few all-time teams, but still.

To so much as consider the possibility of mentioning him in the same breathe as James or any top 10 player, he needs at least one legitimate championship.
    This. Plus the dude might be done as an impact player as far as we know tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Yikes. Leonard coming to hijack Lebron's legacy
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-16-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information