Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    2 months is enough. I知 going back to normal. This virus is hyped.

I was in a public restroom yesterday evening at HEB when I saw this old lady washing her hands and I about lost it. Screamed at her to stop it and give her hands some peace, but she just gave me a weird look and left. Her loss, I guess. I値l keep on living.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You haven't stopped overplaying your hand though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    2 months is enough. I’m going back to normal. This virus is hyped.

I was in a public restroom yesterday evening at HEB when I saw this old lady washing her hands and I about lost it. Screamed at her to stop it and give her hands some peace, but she just gave me a weird look and left. Her loss, I guess. I’ll keep on living.
    I hear you man. it. I was using the urinal at Lowes the other day and the dude next to me was this old guy who looked nervous to even be peeing. Well, I held my bladder back a little and when he went to wash his hands, I ran up and peed all over his slacks.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Using the women's restroom, are you? Joe Biden, is that you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hear you man. it. I was using the urinal at Lowes the other day and the dude next to me was this old guy who looked nervous to even be peeing. Well, I held my bladder back a little and when he went to wash his hands, I ran up and peed all over his slacks.
    Mad respekt brah

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    2 months is enough. I’m going back to normal. This virus is hyped.

I was in a public restroom yesterday evening at HEB when I saw this old lady washing her hands and I about lost it. Screamed at her to stop it and give her hands some peace, but she just gave me a weird look and left. Her loss, I guess. I’ll keep on living.
    What did you tell her when she asked you to stop sucking your thumb?
    And get the out of the old lady restroom you perve.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What did you tell her when she asked you to stop sucking your thumb?
    And get the out of the old lady restroom you perve.
    Stop being transphobic tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I actually have an epilogue to this story. I was in the local Dollar General and I saw the dude that I peed on. I waited until he got in the checkout-line and I got in behind him.
    I violated the 6 foot rule and got right up behind him and whispered in his ear, "you want me to pee on your leg again?". They turn around and it's not the same guy. In fact, it's a super hot chick with big bosoms.
    She says to meet her in the parking lot so as soon as I get my stuff, I run out and look for her. I see her standing with her hands against her Ranger Rover and presenting her ass to me. I run over and put my hands on her hips
    but wtf...it's not her. It's actually the guy I peed on at Lowes. But he doesn't recognize me so I just mumble my apologies and go get in my car and go home. The worst part is that I left all the I bought in the parking lot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I actually have an epilogue to this story. I was in the local Dollar General and I saw the dude that I peed on. I waited until he got in the checkout-line and I got in behind him.
    I violated the 6 foot rule and got right up behind him and whispered in his ear, "you want me to pee on your leg again?". They turn around and it's not the same guy. In fact, it's a super hot chick with big bosoms.
    She says to meet her in the parking lot so as soon as I get my stuff, I run out and look for her. I see her standing with her hands against her Ranger Rover and presenting her ass to me. I run over and put my hands on her hips
    but wtf...it's not her. It's actually the guy I peed on at Lowes. But he doesn't recognize me so I just mumble my apologies and go get in my car and go home. The worst part is that I left all the I bought in the parking lot.
    Dam brah that’s rough. Thought you were gonna get some tang with a side of covid (and probably syphillis, AIDS, etc.)

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Look on the bright side-- You just moved in with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!!!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Better than Thread 's softcore epics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Ranger rover

Not bad

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was at the HEB in the cereal isle when I ran into Tony Parker...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Look familiar?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was at the HEB in the cereal isle when I ran into Tony Parker...
    Did he turn down your daughter like kawhitter did tbh?

Also I hope you gave him a big kiss

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Did any Chumpettes wash their hands obsessively?

I bet Reck did.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Did any Chumpettes wash their hands obsessively?

I bet Reck did.
    Do you wash your hands at all?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Do you wash your hands at all?
    Oh, look; Chump's attention whoring.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Oh, look; Chump's attention whoring.
    derp folds when asked if he washes his hands

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You getting enough attention, ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hand washing is for libs and girls

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hand washing is for libs and girls
    I can certainly make a case for not washing my hands after peeing in a public restroom. My thinking is that my is cleaner than the handles to the faucet which have been touched by everyone else before washing their hands.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can certainly make a case for not washing my hands after peeing in a public restroom. My thinking is that my is cleaner than the handles to the faucet which have been touched by everyone else before washing their hands.
    Truth nuke. I like to clean by hands my pissing on them since piss is sterile tbh. I’m not touching the dirty surfaces.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Truth nuke. I like to clean by hands my pissing on them since piss is sterile tbh. I’m not touching the dirty surfaces.
    Important note. Even though pee is sterile, it does not sterilize. So if you're with a chick that you're worried about, peeing on her vagina is not going to make all the germs go away.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Important note. Even though pee is sterile, it does not sterilize. So if you're with a chick that you're worried about, peeing on her vagina is not going to make all the germs go away.
    Good point although I’m immune to stds at this point I’ve had so many already.

Thread Information