Well

He's not wrong

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Saltiest most insecure 7-1 400 Pound of all time..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well

He's not wrong
    And he would be barking at anyone that tells him there is an asterisk, had his Lakers won in 1999, and not got swept by the Spurs.. Barkley says one thing about Shaq, and he cries like a woman..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2012 was shortened as well. So will he tell Lebron his first le does not count?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    truth nuke tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not taking that latest ESPN ranking well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 to 4 has always burned the shameless ring chaser, but he's been taking shots for a while because he apparently found out recently that Duncan is widely considered the greater player all-time.

First it was about counting stats without context, then it was that it's supposedly always been about the "system" in San Antonio, then it was Webber was supposedly better than Duncan because "he had a lot of help" (said the guy who almost always played with a fellow MVP candidate, unlike Duncan), now this.

The big disgrace is even more bitter, insecure and sensitive than Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so if they continue with this season and announce a champion...he going to put a * ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2012 was shortened as well. So will he tell Lebron his first le does not count?
    Nothing counts.. Unless Shaq wins it... He is the biggest crybaby. I am sure sweeping his butt aside that year, has nothing to do with that Hot Take..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 to 4 has always burned the shameless ring chaser, but he's been taking shots for a while because he apparently found out recently that Duncan is widely considered the greater player all-time.

First it was about counting stats without context, then it was that it's supposedly always been about the "system" in San Antonio, then it was Webber was supposedly better than Duncan because "he had a lot of help" (said the guy who almost always played with a fellow MVP candidate, unlike Duncan), now this.

The big disgrace is even more bitter, insecure and sensitive than Durant.
    You know what? You are right he is insecure these days about Tim, with them both safely in retirement.. Oh well. TD is better than you all time you lazy fat .. Deal with it..

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fatass apparently forgot how rigged 2002 was tbh... literally the biggest/largest hypocrite of all time tbh.

Spurs made the best of an offensively challenged, post-Jordan syndrome league in 1999, and the Spurs won the championship that year fair and square, and swept the Lakers out of the playoffs to boot. Fatass got needs to shut his big snout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The 2015-2019 Warriors would blow those old and brittle Lakers out of the building. Shaq would foul out in the 3rd quarter every game. If the game was refereed in 2002 as it was in today's NBA... the Bibby's and Christie's of the world would be shooting 15 free throws a game, never mind Curry and Thompson.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq has 5 chins, not 4.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    He's really asshurt about that ESPN ranking tbh and why is this guy acting like the 2002 ring isnt a huge asterisk with the sham Kings/Lakers series lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes lodge the asterisk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Told yall about Diesel.. But back in the tell me how my ass taste Era... Yall thought he was funny and had great commentary. Thus despite his disrespect of David because you hated Kobe sooo much. Now the MDE who carried Kobe is fat lazy insecure and overrated ?! He always was and isstill one of the most dominant bigs AT HIS Peak just like Bird... but no he is not greater, career wise than Duncan or Kobe. In 2000-2002 he was... but what about the other years Kobe or Tim were better pretty much every year after 2004?!
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 05-15-2020 at 07:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    • Shaq won against Mutumbo, Smits, Keith Vanhorn, and Eric Dampier. Plus the whole Kings game 6 and Blazers game 7 fiasco which were obvious rig jobs. He has no room. Only pussys and assholes make excuses for being swept and Mr. O’Neil

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Shaq talks from both sides of his mouth. He likely really resents the 5th le Duncan won. Shaq was putting up similiar numbers at the same age but Duncan benefited from the system he helped create. Shaq spent his career going from Orlando to LA to Miami.

Hindsight if Shaq could have stayed in Orlando and built his own system, would he? Compared to Kobe and Duncan, Shaq was a mercenary. And that negatively effects how fans view his legacy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq talks from both sides of his mouth. He likely really resents the 5th le Duncan won. Shaq was putting up similiar numbers at the same age but Duncan benefited from the system he helped create. Shaq spent his career going from Orlando to LA to Miami.

Hindsight if Shaq could have stayed in Orlando and built his own system, would he? Compared to Kobe and Duncan, Shaq was a mercenary. And that negatively effects how fans view his legacy.
    Cleveland Shaq (at age 37) was nowhere near the player 2014 Duncan (at age 37) was, not even close. Didn't play any defense by then and couldn't play many minutes. And Shaq will never live down that rehabbing on company time crap nor his weight. If he had Duncan's or Kobe's drive to win he would have been unquestionably the greatest bigman to ever play and maybe the greatest player period. But he didn't and now he wants to whine about being rightfully placed behind Duncan.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cleveland Shaq (at age 37) was nowhere near the player 2014 Duncan (at age 37) was, not even close. Didn't play any defense by then and couldn't play many minutes. And Shaq will never live down that rehabbing on company time crap nor his weight. If he had Duncan's or Kobe's drive to win he would have been unquestionably the greatest bigman to ever play and maybe the greatest player period. But he didn't and now he wants to whine about being rightfully placed behind Duncan.
    Facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A physical monster, but mental midget. Always has been. His newest schtick is minimizing Timmy out of jealousy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Told yall about Diesel.. But back in the tell me how my ass taste Era... Yall thought he was funny and had great commentary. Thus despite his disrespect of David because you hated Kobe sooo much. Now the MDE who carried Kobe is fat lazy insecure and overrated ?! He always was and isstill one of the most dominant bigs AT HIS Peak just like Bird... but no he not greater career wise than Duncan or Kobe. In 2000-2002 he was but what about the other years Kobe or Tim were better pretty much every year after 2004
    Dont try to piggyback on Timmy. He didnt have a better career than Timmy. He did have a better career than Kobe.

Thread Information