Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Peyton was always a stat stuffer. The fluffer media took away Favre's MVP in 09 and gave it to him cos of that.
    You’re right about the media awarding Peyton a token MVP that season but it was taken from Brees not Favre.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No way man, the Patriots are gonna dump Bill Belichick so they can move up 10 slots in the 3rd round!
    the long tenured elite ones like Belichick/Payton will be the exception. Carroll has been senile lately and he's old so I can see them replacing him with a black coach soon. Always thought the heir apparent was Kris Richard there but he chose to go to to Dallas and it really hurt his career.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    MM/Andy always manages to turn every thread into a dumpster fire. Re .
    It's Andrew

Will be funny if the Saints have the #1 offense and top 5 defense but still have to play a wild card game on the road this year. Finally some compe ion in the NFC South (besides pretender Scam Newton)

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    It's Andrew

Will be funny if the Saints have the #1 offense and top 5 defense but still have to play a wild card game on the road this year. Finally some compe ion in the NFC South (besides pretender Scam Newton)
    Don’t try to change the topic Andy by deflecting from what a moron you are when it comes to life. That’s why you’re the resident piñata on this NFL forum.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don’t try to change the topic Andy by deflecting from what a moron you are when it comes to life. That’s why you’re the resident piñata on this NFL forum.
    Because you're jelly that I'm right more often than I'm wrong? #CoronavirusJealousy

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    You’re right about the media awarding Peyton a token MVP that season but it was taken from Brees not Favre.
    System QB having a down year on a 9-7 team given four or five wins by teams choking in the fourth quarter.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    System QB having a down year on a 9-7 team given four or five wins by teams choking in the fourth quarter.
    You can make up facts like you typically do but the Saints had the highest point differential in the league and Brees was the best QB.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    You can make up facts like you typically do but the Saints had the highest point differential in the league and Brees was the best QB.
    They were gifted plenty of wins by weak teams. Call that what you want. Meanwhile, Favre was the difference maker. Corporate media hated him though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    My best guess is he didn't want to put the work in.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    They were gifted plenty of wins by weak teams. Call that what you want. Meanwhile, Favre was the difference maker. Corporate media hated him though.

Vikings had fluke wins throughout the season like the game you just showed and the Ravens win was luck. The Saints were the most dominant team in the regular season. They blew out a ton of teams that season. Also Favre benefitted from having a dominant RB. Don’t be so dumb.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Vikings had fluke wins throughout the season like the game you just showed and the Ravens win was luck. The Saints were the most dominant team in the regular season. They blew out a ton of teams that season. Also Favre benefitted from having a dominant RB. Don’t be so dumb.
    Saints were gifted one choke job after another. I remember that quite clearly. And Peterson cost the Vikes home field advantage and even the championship game with his fumbles (though it still took ref cheating and a re ed OT rule even still).

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints were gifted one choke job after another. I remember that quite clearly. And Peterson cost the Vikes home field advantage and even the championship game with his fumbles (though it still took ref cheating and a re ed OT rule even still).
    You also stated at one point the Vikings were up 21-0 during the game.

Again, the Saints won some close games, but they had plenty of blowouts throughout the season. It’s not like the Vikings didn’t win any close games. The only reason the Vikings had a chance at homefield was due to the Saints kicker missing a chip shot FG in week 16 to win the game. The Vikings had two fluke wins at home and all of their losses were by double digits. The Saints played a tougher schedule, had the highest point differential in the league. The Vikings got blown out by a ty Panthers team on Sunday Night Football.

The Saints offense played one of its worst game of the season and the Vikings and especially Favre handed them the game with turnover after turnover. Favre had the biggest turnover of the game just like the season before when he got picked off by the Giants.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You also stated at one point the Vikings were up 21-0 during the game.

Again, the Saints won some close games, but they had plenty of blowouts throughout the season. It’s not like the Vikings didn’t win any close games. The only reason the Vikings had a chance at homefield was due to the Saints kicker missing a chip shot FG in week 16 to win the game. The Vikings had two fluke wins at home and all of their losses were by double digits. The Saints played a tougher schedule, had the highest point differential in the league. The Vikings got blown out by a ty Panthers team on Sunday Night Football.

The Saints offense played one of its worst game of the season and the Vikings and especially Favre handed them the game with turnover after turnover. Favre had the biggest turnover of the game just like the season before when he got picked off by the Giants.
    Week 15 @ Katrina dome showed who was the real best team in the NFL that year.

tee, hee.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Week 15 @ Katrina dome showed who was the real best team in the NFL that year.

tee, hee.
    Congrats on your Wild Card championship that season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Congrats on your Wild Card championship that season.
    it's too bad we got the #3 seed instead of the #4 seed, otherwise the outcome of that year would have looked a whole lot differently

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    it's too bad we got the #3 seed instead of the #4 seed, otherwise the outcome of that year would have looked a whole lot differently
    Nah, the Saints were well-rested and healthy by the time the playoffs started. They would have done to the Cowboys what they did to the Cards. Besides, the Cowboys were embarrassed as well in the Divisional round with Keith Brooking crying like a on the sidelines after a late Vikings TD.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    FS1 aired that NFC le Game recently

Vikings choked and Saints hitting was a factor. Favre didn't run to the sideline.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    FS1 aired that NFC le Game recently

Vikings choked and Saints hitting was a factor. Favre didn't run to the sideline.
    Saints got what they deserved in their last 2 playoff games against Minnesota.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The problem is that AA needs to be a multi-way street, not just against us whites. For example, if AA is allowed to exist, there should be a cap on India Indians in the IT workspace. Also, only green cards and US citizens should be allowed to work high-pay white collar jobs.
    There isn’t enough green card and citizens to fill all of the tech jobs you stupid ass hole. Blame ty white programmers like you for companies having to get people on visas.

you think companies want to go through the pain in the ass process and pay all of that extra money to sponsor someone for the of it?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There isn’t enough green card and citizens to fill all of the tech jobs you stupid ass hole. Blame ty white programmers like you for companies having to get people on visas.

you think companies want to go through the pain in the ass process and pay all of that extra money to sponsor someone for the of it?
    Yes, because the Indians are in charge of such decisions and have been for over a generation. It's worse than the cheap motels and the gas stations. They're endemic to the field like earthquakes to California or rain to Seattle.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Yes, because the Indians are in charge of such decisions and have been for over a generation. It's worse than the cheap motels and the gas stations. They're endemic to the field like earthquakes to California or rain to Seattle.
    Lol. No.

As someone who has worked in the industry for multiple companies as a recruiter you couldn’t be more off base. H1B are generally the last options due to the extra cost and work that goes into getting them here. Not to mention the timeline to get their visa transferred from company to company isn’t great.

just quit talking out of your ass and take the L for once Andy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol. No.

As someone who has worked in the industry for multiple companies as a recruiter you couldn’t be more off base. H1B are generally the last options due to the extra cost and work that goes into getting them here. Not to mention the timeline to get their visa transferred from company to company isn’t great.

just quit talking out of your ass and take the L for once Andy.
    I am 100 percent aware of all of this. However, they are arguably the most ethnocentric and xenophobic of our species remaining on Earth and they will do anything and go out of their way for their own kind unlike no other. The caste system that "magically" disappeared 50 years ago? Nope, it's alive and well. And don't even get me started on the Jains... elitist pricks.

I've taken plenty of L's on the chin like a man on here. Including no less than 7 of them in the Jason Clapper Garrett era to your team which I loathe. But, not this time. Trump needs to crack down hard on India and ban the H1b's, OPT/CPT's for good. Prioritize US Citizens for US-based jobs, as they are rightfully en led to first dibs on their own soil regardless of "international merit". Even if it means accepting lower experience for higher positions, that's much better than US Citizens being unemployed.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That's the most ing re ed thing ever. Anything other than merit-based is ed up communist gotry.
    The merit of losing the most games?

Oh! A phong is ringin! Deion Sanders's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh! A phong is ringin!

Thread Information