Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even when the Lakers are in the midst of an 8 year playoff drought and fighting to win 30 games, they're still on national TV 34 times. There's not a level playing field in the NBA, the scales are always tipped in the Lakers' favor. Every other major sport allows the best teams to rise, the media-darling teams still have to earn it, but the Lakers always get their legacy protected, so that even one of the worst run teams in pro sports can stay compe ive. So, they're pretty easy to hate.
    It's funny, because the NFL survived and thrived for what, 20+ years with NO team in the LA market. The NBAs biggest financial growth happened during that 8 year Laker drought. Figure it out, NBA headquarters. The thumb on the scale is not necessary. The league does fine not only when the Lakers don't win the le, it does fine when they're golfing by tax day on April 15th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never want that POS lebron to win anything ever again.

I want kawhi to win as many championships as possible 1) because he’s awesome and 2) to remind PATFO how ing inept they are

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    my hate of the lakers died with kobe.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    no, tbh my hate of the lakers stopped a few years ago. no kobe, no hate.

i’ll never get the lebron hate the dude is the truth. let the man get his ring.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    no, tbh my hate of the lakers stopped a few years ago. no kobe, no hate.

i’ll never get the lebron hate the dude is the truth. let the man get his ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing realer than 3-6

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. I should have subs uted Clippers for S bag. The Clippers are merely guilty by association.

2. I'm well versed in the reasons to dislike the Lakers, but how do you not view them as the lesser of two evils? What S bag did to the Spurs and how he's benefitted since (granted, their stupidity put him in prime position to) is far and away the worst thing I've ever witnessed in sports, yet many Spurs fans seem to have developed Stockholm syndrome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. I should have subs uted Clippers for S bag. The Clippers are merely guilty by association.

2. I'm well versed in the reasons to dislike the Lakers, but how do you not view them as the lesser of two evils? What S bag did to the Spurs and how he's benefitted since (granted, their stupidity put him in prime position to) is far and away the worst thing I've ever witnessed in sports, yet many Spurs fans seem to have developed Stockholm syndrome.
    Nephew and his cancerous uncle; I hope karma hits them in the worst way. That being said, I can't stand the Lakers, 95% of their fanbase, their FO, and all their media knobslobbers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe some of these phoney bolognies around here can root for for another team other than the Spurs but not me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't like the Clippers since LOB City kicked in. I never like the Lakers.

A cancelled season deprives both LeDrama and Mute Cancer of rings, and wastes a season for both of them. That's a pretty ing good consolation prize if we have to miss the playoffs.
    Streak stays alive AND Spurs get a lottery pick(granted in a weak draft)? I’ll take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah S bag covers it and it's not like I have an issue with their team other than S bag. However S bag is plenty reason to wish them ill will.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    nothing realer than 3-6
    But Lebron never had a Kerr or Buechler!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers/Clippers will be a battle.. If they ever get this ing Season going again..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Clippers fvcked their future trading for Paul George. Maybe they'll win a le with him and Kawhi, we'll see. I'm not convinced of that. In 3-4 years they'll be back to being pitiful also-rans. The Lakers will still be relevant because the league will deem it so.

FTL.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Lakers > Kawhi.

That's why.

The bigger question for me is, the Rockets or Kawhi? I still can't decide.
    Kawhi for sure, I loathe the rockets they’re brutal

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i'd be okay with harden getting hurt and WB leading the rockets to a chip. not that that would be very likely.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let me get this straight: Because you're annoyed and/or jealous of the Lakers lot in life on easy street, that supersedes S bag decimating the franchise you're all supposedly fans of?

What a cuck mentality. It's like pitiful Raptors fans, thrilled that the team they're supposedly fans of has some part in the "legacy" of someone who pissed on their organization, thinking it'll reflect well.
    Last edited by TD 21; 05-20-2020 at 05:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let me get this straight: Because you're annoyed and/or jealous of the Lakers lot in life on easy street, that supersedes S bag decimating the franchise you're all supposedly fans of?

What a cuck mentality. It's like pitiful Raptors fans, thrilled that the team they're supposedly fans of has some part in the "legacy" of someone who pissed on their organization, thinking it'll reflect well.
    kawhi would’ve stayed if PATFO wasn’t so ing inept

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi would’ve stayed if PATFO wasn’t so ing inept
    Pop has worked his way up to being the big cheese on a franchise that has ringed 5 times under his tenure. He makes millions of $ a year and leads a pretty sweet life. The winningest coach in NBA history coaching, thanks to his leadership, the winningest team in the whole NBA (has a winning % vs EVERY other NBA team). He is destined for the NBA Hall of Fame along with the Big 3.

What is it you do? How much you make? What accomplishments have you done? Who is inept?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The thing is, Kawhi's career clock is ticking rather loudly, and some day he'll be gone, but the Lakers will always be the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't really have any reason to hate Lebron.. We got 2 rings off the guy LOL..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't really have any reason to hate Lebron.. We got 2 rings off the guy LOL..
    It's not LeBron, it's the Barney Purple and piss yellow uniform he wears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not LeBron, it's the Barney Purple and piss yellow uniform he wears.
    Sure.. But for me it is mostly about You Number 2..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well a few months back...i prayed to god:

”lord- i know im a up- - i dont even believe in you....but i dont give a what you have to do- just dont let either the clippers or lakers win a le this year- whatever it takes!”

then the Rona happened

so

stop blaming trump- or at least blame him for the 100k dead since he practically killed them all on his own

But blame me for wishing those two teams to be cursed

- no le for lakers or clippers hahahahahaha!

Thread Information