Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure.. But for me it is mostly about You Number 2..
    I don't like either now, and didn't like The Clippers during Lob City, but as I stated before, Kawhi's career is winding down due to his chronic condition. When he retires or leaves, I won't dislike the Clippers any more. I'll always hate the Lakers. It's in my DNA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is, Kawhi's career clock is ticking rather loudly, and some day he'll be gone, but the Lakers will always be the Lakers.
    All the more reason to prefer the Lakers currently, because it'll only be temporary.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well a few months back...i prayed to god:

”lord- i know im a up- - i dont even believe in you....but i dont give a what you have to do- just dont let either the clippers or lakers win a le this year- whatever it takes!”

then the Rona happened

so

stop blaming trump- or at least blame him for the 100k dead since he practically killed them all on his own

But blame me for wishing those two teams to be cursed

- no le for lakers or clippers hahahahahaha!
    You weren't the only one praying for that... It just goes to show, beware what you pray for, God has a habit of giving it to you ...good and hard.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the Lakers beat up on the Spurs through the years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has worked his way up to being the big cheese on a franchise that has ringed 5 times under his tenure. He makes millions of $ a year and leads a pretty sweet life. The winningest coach in NBA history coaching, thanks to his leadership, the winningest team in the whole NBA (has a winning % vs EVERY other NBA team). He is destined for the NBA Hall of Fame along with the Big 3.

What is it you do? How much you make? What accomplishments have you done? Who is inept?
    we're in a basketball thread LOL look at the current state of the team LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we're in a basketball thread LOL look at the current state of the team LOL
    The current state of the team is not Pops fault. It is the result of Dennis and is rumored to have involved improper talks between Dennis and the Fakers on having 2 sit out so he'd be in better physical condition for a trade to them. Despite that, we have a great core of players coming along, but I agree they need more time. But they also need to buy into the winning mindset and philosophy that Pop demands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi would’ve stayed if PATFO wasn’t so ing inept
    just imagine, being this re ed in 2020
    after kawhi ditched the raps and an easy ride to the finals every year to go home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The current state of the team is not Pops fault. It is the result of Dennis and is rumored to have involved improper talks between Dennis and the Fakers on having 2 sit out so he'd be in better physical condition for a trade to them. Despite that, we have a great core of players coming along, but I agree they need more time. But they also need to buy into the winning mindset and philosophy that Pop demands.
    fair enough. our core guys should really only be Murray and white. Everyone else is expendable

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Let’s not forget how many Spurs fans became Heat fans when Lebron joined just because they were tired of seeing the Lakers win. For some reason, many Spurs have that softness inside of them.

Thread Information