My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more prayers

https://medium.com/@cross0328/karl-malone-the-s bag-d7c91b0bf16c

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he just pop another cherry and get another kid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am old enough to remember Sloan as a player. Tough dude on those Bulls teams with Love,Walker, Bulwinkle, Van Lear. They had a good team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deron williams. this all on him.
    him too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am old enough to remember Sloan as a player. Tough dude on those Bulls teams with Love,Walker, Bulwinkle, Van Lear. They had a good team.
    Isn’t Walker the one who had to work as a bus driver after his career because he didn’t manage his money well?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t Walker the one who had to work as a bus driver after his career because he didn’t manage his money well?
    Sure that's not Antoine Walker?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chet Walker-I do not know If we was a bus driver
    I do not think those dudes were making the obscene coin back then like they are now.
    Bob Butterbean Love
    Storming Norm Van Lier
    Chicago could never get over the top
    Even when they got Gilmore
    The Sloan Bulls fought hard-hard screens and tough D

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deron williams. this all on him.
    for stealing the free tacos?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude dragged Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer to the WCF. Poor guy had the biggest choker in NBA history (for a star) as his alpha. Nobody could ring with Malone

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's currently working the french fry station at Mcdonald's

Sure that's not Antoine Walker?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude dragged Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer to the WCF. Poor guy had the biggest choker in NBA history (for a star) as his alpha. Nobody could ring with Malone
    The Boozer Williams Kirilenko were also mental midgets especially against the Lakers

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe best coach in pro team sports history not to win a ring, not joking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah something was missing with the Jazz.. Malone has insane numbers, production, he was never injured.. And he played with Stockton prime for prime almost the whole way.. But just 2 finals appearances and it came at the very end of his prime in Utah.. Should have been in the finals 4 or 5 times easy..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean they only got there because Dirk the bed in the first round.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yeah something was missing with the Jazz.. Malone has insane numbers, production, he was never injured.. And he played with Stockton prime for prime almost the whole way.. But just 2 finals appearances and it came at the very end of his prime in Utah.. Should have been in the finals 4 or 5 times easy..
    Hole at SF and Center

Jazz would be better in today's NBA with Malone at the 5. They were good on the break and had shooters.

Early 90s they lost to Drexler's Blazers a couple times. Then Hakeem's Rockets a couple times. And then Kemp's Sonics. Jazz lost close Game 7 @ Seattle in 1996. Otherwise 3 straight Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were mental midgets in crunch time. If you go back and look at almost every Jazz ousting in the playoffs they sucked in crunch time. They made all kinds of basic errors and stupid mistakes at the end of games. This was mainly bc their best player (Malone) was a mental midget in the clutch and they tried to make Stockton the clutch player but he was just too little to be consistent in that role. And yes I know he hit that shot over Barkley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hole at SF and Center

Jazz would be better in today's NBA with Malone at the 5. They were good on the break and had shooters.

Early 90s they lost to Drexler's Blazers a couple times. Then Hakeem's Rockets a couple times. And then Kemp's Sonics. Jazz lost close Game 7 @ Seattle in 1996. Otherwise 3 straight Finals
    The Jazz also had a hole at the SG spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pedo and Stockton had at different points in time thurl Bailey, Jeff Malone, hornacek and Mark eaton (and I think dr dunkenstein) as their running mates. That’s decent teammates for two too 25 player and a coach of Sloan’s caliber to win a ring or two.

Their issue is that Malone was way too reliant on Stockton and can’t create shots for himself consistently. Teams only had to close off the passing lanes from Stockton and the Jazz would have to make up that 20 points somewhere else, which is quite a bit to make up every game over a seven game series. Most teams with a long perimeter defender with active hands can help with this and players like Payton and Pippen would cause major issues for the Jazz offence. To a lesser extent maxwell, Horry and Drexler would also cause them major issues by filling in passing lanes. It was an issue Sloan just couldn’t solve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pedo and Stockton had at different points in time thurl Bailey, Jeff Malone, hornacek and Mark eaton (and I think dr dunkenstein) as their running mates. That’s decent teammates for two too 25 player and a coach of Sloan’s caliber to win a ring or two.

Their issue is that Malone was way too reliant on Stockton and can’t create shots for himself consistently. Teams only had to close off the passing lanes from Stockton and the Jazz would have to make up that 20 points somewhere else, which is quite a bit to make up every game over a seven game series. Most teams with a long perimeter defender with active hands can help with this and players like Payton and Pippen would cause major issues for the Jazz offence. To a lesser extent maxwell, Horry and Drexler would also cause them major issues by filling in passing lanes. It was an issue Sloan just couldn’t solve.
    The best Jazz team was the 88 one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Sloan was in need of Ho e while still coaching.

Thread Information