Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty interesting talk between them about 2004 and 2005.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for sharing!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Horry still bringing Hakeem Bagels and Coffee every day?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was fun to watch. Thanks for sharing.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man tied going into 4th Q of game 7 for the trophy

was epic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember starting to get really ing nervous when the Spurs went down 9 or 10 late in the third. I was like " , are we actually going to lose this?" and then, Duncan took over. It wasn't pretty. Lots of volleyball putbacks and free throws, but he decided to will them back into the game. After that stretch of sheer determination I relaxed because I was sure there was no way the Spurs were losing that game. Funny thing is that it was only a tied game going into the 4th. If it wasn't for the championship DVD, that had the entire 4th Q, I would still be thinking that we were up 5, or something like that, after 3. That's how confident I was at that moment, but looking back I shouldn't have been so . Thankfully Manu took us home in the 4th.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember starting to get really ing nervous when the Spurs went down 9 or 10 late in the third. I was like " , are we actually going to lose this?" and then, Duncan took over. It wasn't pretty. Lots of volleyball putbacks and free throws, but he decided to will them back into the game. After that stretch of sheer determination I relaxed because I was sure there was no way the Spurs were losing that game. Funny thing is that it was only a tied game going into the 4th. If it wasn't for the championship DVD, that had the entire 4th Q, I would still be thinking that we were up 5, or something like that, after 3. That's how confident I was at that moment, but looking back I shouldn't have been so . Thankfully Manu took us home in the 4th.

I remember being down 44-34 in game 7, and while ten points is t a lot, with how good Detroit were defensively it felt like being down 20.

The fourth quarter barrage of 3’s and Sheed getting in foul trouble were huge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember being down 44-34 in game 7, and while ten points is t a lot, with how good Detroit were defensively it felt like being down 20.

In 2005 being down 10 it was like being down 20 in today's NBA.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And in GM 5 inexplicably doubling Manu, leaving the game's premier clutch shooter wide open....after coach Brown had told them no 3's

Thread Information