dumb

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A common drug, politicized

dumb
    yep

Ideally you want a president who can just shut his mouth.
    lots of people have little hangups or idiosyncrasies that really don’t make sense.
    but this president goes ahead and talks about it in front of the country.
    And this may be hard to believe, but some people do respect him.

So if he could shut up it would be nice for everyone except the entertainment press.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes sperm shielding for big pharma
    TheGreatYacht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYahtzee

Most competent, knowledgeable person on the site.

laughing emoji

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lupus Patients Can't Get Hydroxychloroquine Now Because Morons Are Buying It All Up

So when alllllllllllll of the Trumpists ran out and got hydroxychloroquine ...

that meant that
    other people couldn't get it.

People who needed it for their actual health and not just as an ingestible flag pin.

Now, these people are finding themselves not only in a whole lot of pain, but also broke! Because they have to pay more for it now that it's such a hot item

her days are "exceedingly difficult" without her daily dose of two 200 milligram pills.

The cost used to be $10 monthly.

She's gone without for more than a month because her regular pharmacy ran out, and

the one her doctor recommended wanted the equivalent of 13 times as much monthly,

https://www.wonkette.com/lupus-patients-cant-get-hydroxychloroquine-now-because-morons-are-buying-it-all-up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hydroxychloroquine Isn’t a Joke

It’s a Scandal

“for those receiving hydroxychloroquine and an antibiotic — the tail endorsed by Trump — there was a 45 percent increased risk of death … ”

Significant in this case is the sheer size of the group analyzed.

The study looked at 96,032 patients treated in 671 hospitals on six continents from the beginning of the epidemic in late December through the middle of April.

A drug regimen that increases mortality by say 10% while providing no measurable benefit is a big problem and certainly something no one should be using.

There is abundant evidence that

the federal government’s push to purchase,

push it into the hardest hit parts of the country and

approve it for emergency use

have been driven by the President personally.

Trump appointees started pushing the drug on career officials and local public health authorities because

the White House “really want[ed] to flood Ny and NJ” with hydroxychloroquine,

pressing a medicine on a whim and

against the advice of medical experts

puts this into the realm of negligence

if these studies are borne out in further research.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/hydroxychloroquine-isnt-a-joke-its-a-scandal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup

and his other crimes

95000 dead
    unemployment
    IG firings
    saudi arabia 8 billion $$ arms sales
    Let's just touch on one of your stupid fallacies... the firing of an IG.

Is it illegal for trump to fire those beneath him?

I can't wait for your stupid ing answer tbh. Please don't let me down because the lols are going to be great!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's just touch on one of your stupid fallacies... the firing of an IG.

Is it illegal for trump to fire those beneath him?

I can't wait for your stupid ing answer tbh. Please don't let me down because the lols are going to be great!

If he does it for corrupt reasons - it is goddamn illegal

One of those IGs was investigating 8 billion dollar saudi arms/weapons sales

which you would be howling for if it was a democrat

- you lost your over emails - but dont give a about billions to line the trump criminals pockets

ing hypocrite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he does it for corrupt reasons - it is goddamn illegal

One of those IGs was investigating 8 billion dollar saudi arms/weapons sales

which you would be howling for if it was a democrat

- you lost your over emails - but dont give a about billions to line the trump criminals pockets

ing hypocrite
    Lmao re ! All I ever see is you propping up fake news as if it's legit time and time again while trying to twist the laws in favor of your pol ideology in order to dupe more of the re s like yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that whataboutism SH? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep

Ideally you want a president who can just shut his mouth.
    lots of people have little hangups or idiosyncrasies that really don’t make sense.
    but this president goes ahead and talks about it in front of the country.
    And this may be hard to believe, but some people do respect him.

So if he could shut up it would be nice for everyone except the entertainment press.
    Ideally? Who the are you to tell people who they want for POTUS?

Everyone knew who Trump was, he wasn't a secret.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it funny that the commies are concerned with trump because of this yet they belittle the man on the daily. Yall progressives are nothing but hypocrites know-nothings.

The faux outrage is laughable. Trump's just proving to the world that yalls lies don't equate to truth!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori upset we're belittling Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideally? Who the are you to tell people who they want for POTUS?

Everyone knew who Trump was, he wasn't a secret.
    This is a political forum you old limp .
    You dont think people try to convince others who they think makes the best or worst for POLITICAL office?
    wtf happens every day on here old fart?

DMC tells us what the political forum should contain... seriously?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao re ! All I ever see is you propping up fake news as if it's legit time and time again while trying to twist the laws in favor of your pol ideology in order to dupe more of the re s like yourself.

so you are saying 5 Inspector Generals have NOT been fired?
    are you saying that the state dept IG was not investigating the 8 billion dollar arms sale to saudi arabia ?

are you saying it is fake news that pompeo and trump went against congress and did their arms deal?

you are too stupid to waste time on

Those drugs already ed you up irreparably.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you are saying 5 Inspector Generals have NOT been fired?
    are you saying that the state dept IG was not investigating the 8 billion dollar arms sale to saudi arabia ?

are you saying it is fake news that pompeo and trump went against congress and did their arms deal?

you are too stupid to waste time on

Those drugs already ed you up irreparably.
    Lmao the re SH got me again! I forgot it's illegal for trump to use the powers granted to him to fire obama appointees. My bad!

Lol you ing dip loon!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do Garrison Brothers on the regular and haven't gotten the boogievirus...
    Never got the appeal of that one. Seems egregiously overpriced.

Ranger creek is hands down the best Texas whiskey.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    4 or more hydroxychloroquine doses reduced risk of coronavirus in healthcare workers: ICMR study

A sustained intake of anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) has shown positive results in reducing the risk of coronavirus in the healthcare workers, the ICMR study says. However, HCQ prophylaxis should be taken in tandem with wearing the personal protective equipment (PPE) to minimise risk exposure, it said.

The case-control investigation of the ICMR reveals that consumption of four or more maintenance doses of hydroxychloroquine led to a significant decline in the odds of healthcare workers getting infected with the coronavirus infection.

The ICMR study indicates that "simply initiating HCQ prophylaxis did not reduce the odds of acquiring Covid-19 infection among HCWs. However, with the intake of four or more maintenance doses of HCQ, the protective effect started emerging. A significant reduction of about 80 per cent in the odds of Covid-19 infection in the HCWs was identified with the intake of six or more doses of HCQ prophylaxis. This dose-response relationship added strength to the study outcomes."

"Biologically, it appears plausible that HCQ prophylaxis, before the onset of infection, may inhibit the virus from gaining a foothold," researchers said in the study.

The National Task Force for coronavirus in India recommended once a week maintenance dose for seven weeks i.e., 400 mg once every week, following the loading dose of 400 mg. Adherence to this recommended regimen is underlined by the findings of the study, researchers said.

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/...mpression=true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 or more hydroxychloroquine doses reduced risk of coronavirus in healthcare workers: ICMR study

A sustained intake of anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) has shown positive results in reducing the risk of coronavirus in the healthcare workers, the ICMR study says. However, HCQ prophylaxis should be taken in tandem with wearing the personal protective equipment (PPE) to minimise risk exposure, it said.

The case-control investigation of the ICMR reveals that consumption of four or more maintenance doses of hydroxychloroquine led to a significant decline in the odds of healthcare workers getting infected with the coronavirus infection.

The ICMR study indicates that "simply initiating HCQ prophylaxis did not reduce the odds of acquiring Covid-19 infection among HCWs. However, with the intake of four or more maintenance doses of HCQ, the protective effect started emerging. A significant reduction of about 80 per cent in the odds of Covid-19 infection in the HCWs was identified with the intake of six or more doses of HCQ prophylaxis. This dose-response relationship added strength to the study outcomes."

"Biologically, it appears plausible that HCQ prophylaxis, before the onset of infection, may inhibit the virus from gaining a foothold," researchers said in the study.

The National Task Force for coronavirus in India recommended once a week maintenance dose for seven weeks i.e., 400 mg once every week, following the loading dose of 400 mg. Adherence to this recommended regimen is underlined by the findings of the study, researchers said.

Great news for frontline workers.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Great news for frontline workers.
    Great news indeed. And nice to see you acknowledge even though I know you weren’t ever rooting against anything working. Doubt many more will show up in this thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No real evidence it does. More evidence it doesn't.

If your standard is "but did you die?" you're being disingenuous as expected.
    Here's another WRONG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good news. Hope it works. Trump should still be taking it in this case.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good news. Hope it works. Trump should still be taking it in this case.
    Lol...... you didn't say you were wrong yet, you just beat around the bush. Talk more about disingenuous..... and proof.... lol youre not good at this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol...... you didn't say you were wrong yet, you just beat around the bush. Talk more about disingenuous..... and proof.... lol youre not good at this
    Nah, I said there was more evidence it didn't work than it did. It's probably still true but I hope it works and no one ever gets it again. I don't think any of the news warranted the run on the drug to take it away from those who had a real need for it.

That's all.

Thread Information