draft bust
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jon Machota

jonmachota

LeBron James on @uninterrupted said he started training for football during the 2011 NBA lockout. His trainer kept telling him how great it would be for him to play for the Cowboys. “The thoughts came into my mind.” Jerry Jones sent him a contract. LBJ has it framed in his office
    8:07 PM - May 18, 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A couple good licks from a Ronnie Lott type and he'd be back to crying over fouls in the paint.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A couple good licks from a Ronnie Lott type and he'd be back to crying over fouls in the paint.
    And cramping up and carried off the field in a big game

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And cramping up and carried off the field in a big game
    Not much cramping late in the season in the NFL because that's a hot weather thing and the season goes from warm to cold fast.

Wonder what number would pick, since 23 is for HBs and DBs and 6 is for QBs, kickers and punters. At 6'8" 260 with his 4.6 40 time, he'd make a great TE or edge rusher. Wonder which one he would have been. Maybe both.

Maybe he picks #45 in honor of Jordan so he could be both a tight end AND an edge rusher? tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not much cramping late in the season in the NFL because that's a hot weather thing and the season goes from warm to cold fast.

Wonder what number would pick, since 23 is for HBs and DBs and 6 is for QBs, kickers and punters. At 6'8" 260 with his 4.6 40 time, he'd make a great TE or edge rusher. Wonder which one he would have been. Maybe both.

Maybe he picks #45 in honor of Jordan so he could be both a tight end AND an edge rusher? tbh
    All kidding aside I do think he would have been an incredible tight end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All kidding aside I do think he would have been an incredible tight end.
    Gronk on steroids plus when he's about to get tackled he could do a perfect behind-the-back lateral to a trailing WR streaking down the field for a TD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

69 with how he and Silver suck each other off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    69 with how he and Silver suck each other off.
    he wouldn't get any glory being an offensive lineman

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Prime Romo, Prime Jason Witten, Prime Dez, Prime Demarco Murray, and Lebron with that elite O-line? Sounds unstoppable. Jason Garrett would have definitely led them to an 8-8 season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kang would be in good company. Nobody lets their athletes juice so openly as the NFL does.

Dana White could run a card of filled with ten Lesnar and Jon Jones fights and you'd still find more juice in the starting O on any NFL team. Tom Brady doesn't play at the level he's played without the juice. Same for Peyton's last MVP season.

Juice and stupid meathhead sports go hand and hand.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not arguing that Lebron couldn't be an NFL player. Just 'ing that this guy is lying his ass off again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prime Romo, Prime Jason Witten, Prime Dez, Prime Demarco Murray, and Lebron with that elite O-line? Sounds unstoppable.

Jason Garrett would have definitely led them to an 8-8 season.

Prime DeMarco Murray was such a stud. A poor mans Adrian Peterson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tom Brady doesn't play at the level he's played without the juice. Same for Peyton's last MVP season.

Juice and stupid meathhead sports go hand and hand.
    Whaa? You mean the reason he can run around and get smacked by 280lb 20 year olds all season at 43 ISNT the plant based veggie smoothies??

Thread Information