My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Charles Barkley, they've been friends for over 20, 30 years," Grant said. "And he said something about Michael's management with the Charlotte Bobcats or the Charlotte Hornets, and then they haven't spoken since then. And my point is, he said that I was the snitch, but yet and still after 35 years he brings up his rookie year going into one of his teammates' rooms and seeing coke, and weed and women. My point is: Why the did he want to bring that up? What's that got to do with anything? I mean, if you want to call somebody a snitch, that's a damn snitch right there."

Like other former teammates, Grant was unhappy with the portrayal of various players and situations throughout the do entary.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29195428/horace-grant-says-michael-jordan-lied-last-dance-calls-snitch

-perhaps many of Laker Phans calling for Kirby to be remembered as being 1-2 with Mike are credible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe > Jordan

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't seen any of Dad Killer's latest propaganda yet. Who was partyin? Horace? Who else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Charles Barkley, they've been friends for over 20, 30 years," Grant said. "And he said something about Michael's management with the Charlotte Bobcats or the Charlotte Hornets, and then they haven't spoken since then. And my point is, he said that I was the snitch, but yet and still after 35 years he brings up his rookie year going into one of his teammates' rooms and seeing coke, and weed and women. My point is: Why the did he want to bring that up? What's that got to do with anything? I mean, if you want to call somebody a snitch, that's a damn snitch right there."

Like other former teammates, Grant was unhappy with the portrayal of various players and situations throughout the do entary.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29195428/horace-grant-says-michael-jordan-lied-last-dance-calls-snitch

-perhaps many of Laker Phans calling for Kirby to be remembered as being 1-2 with Mike are credible.

That coke quote was a move by the GOAT. Just shut yo mouf about dat side of da bizness. We all know it happens with these rich hood rats

Thread Information