My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been a while. Been busy working as an "essential worker" and just reflecting on alot of things. I was tested late March for the virus and it came back negative though I was mysteriously sick with COVID-19 type symptoms for 3 weeks. After tossing out other explanations, my doctor now feels that the test might have been faulty and I had it or, that my symptoms were purely psychosomatic. It should be noted that I've never been accused of being a hypochondriac and that I was initially feeling sick back in early March, a few days before California (where I'm from) put in a shelter at home order. So, who knows? Admittedly, I don't think I ever had it but got sick at the wrong time and overreacted to it. I do know that I feel good now, taking all precautions at work and outside but I did lose a grandmother to COVID-19 in NYC last month with an Aunt and cousin also having tested positive for it there. Thankfully, they are recovering. Anyways, sorry to keep going on but I thought it was time I go back here. I hope you guys are well. I know I've put some people off here with some of my takes in the past but I like coming here and look forward to having fun with Spurs basketball talk again.
    Last edited by SpurPadre; 05-20-2020 at 12:17 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been a while. Been busy working as an "essential worker" and just reflecting on alot of things. I was tested late March for the virus and it came back negative though I was mysteriously sick with COVID-19 type symptoms for 3 weeks. After tossing out other explanations, my doctor now feels that the test might have been faulty and I had it or, that my symptoms were purely psychosomatic. It should be noted that I've never been accused of being a hypochondriac and that I was initially feeling sick back in early March, a few days before California (where I'm from) put in a shelter at home order. So, who knows? Admittedly, I don't think I ever had it but got sick at the wrong time and overreacted to it. I do know that I feel good now, taking all precautions at work and outside but I did lose a grandmother to COVID-19 in NYC last month with an Aunt and cousin also having tested positive for it there. Thankfully, they are recovering. Anyways, sorry to keep going on but I thought it was time I go back here. I hope you guys are well. I know I've put some people off here with some of my takes in the past but I like coming here and look forward to having fun with Spurs basketball talk again.
    I'm rating this as one your best posts. {teasing you} I am lucky to be retired but I am full time caretaker for my 94 year old mom so We are very careful . It has been a time for much reflection if one was so compelled. You take care and be safe while the world figures this out. One day the trolls and differing takes ect. will once again dominate this board.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They have the antibody test that's real easy to get now. I am going to get it done as I had all the covid symptoms before the virus was here according to the "experts" I think it's been in the US probably since Oct or Nov.

Glad you are ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad you're better homie. Yeah the tests aren't reliable because the virus isn't always in the upper resp. system I've heard, but who knows. good to hear that you're doing fine coz i was just wondering about you the other day.

btw how the does one get 'psychosomatic' stomach flu symptoms?? i don't buy that for a sec

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demyoumgive the virus to rud6 goberta.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you're feeling better.

Interesting about your test results. I'm wondering how much of the population has been exposed and didn't know it, or were misdiagnosed. There's probably a bunch of folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you're feeling better.

Interesting about your test results. I'm wondering how much of the population has been exposed and didn't know it, or were misdiagnosed. There's probably a bunch of folks.
    i would imagine a lot.
    the koreans had a thing where someone was recovered, had a resurgence of symptoms, but tested negative for nasal swabs. they did a lung fluid extraction and found it in the lower resp system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you're doing well and sorry for those you lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah you aren't a hypocondriac, people dont shed the virus at the same consistency all throughout. You could have possibly already shed the virus and yet your body was still recovering from it. Not only there have been a lot of false negatives reportedly, but people that get it and recover don't necessarily spring back quickly like they never had it either. Be thankful to God every day you recovered from it. Sorry for the loss of Grandma.

(Also don't assume bc you had it you can't catch it again.) Stay Safe.

Banned
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Are you cheating on Kyle with Dejounte?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you cheating on Kyle with Dejounte?
    2/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you are feeling better. Condolences regarding your grandmother and hope your aunt and cousin have a speedy recovery!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for letting us know how things are going with you.

Banned
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Who would you rather do, Kyle or Dejounte?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup Padre, good to see you in good spirits.

Thread Information