Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now the goalpost move to the bifurcated choice again. Neither of us would be deciding it. We can only decide who we vote for. The rest is out of our hands.
    It’s not a goalpost move. It is reality. One of them is going to be president. I take the position of voting for the one I think would serve the position better.

God knows what you do. You ride the fence and hem and haw and whine like a on the Internet. You’re a ing clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won't allow you to set the conditions of the bet. Based on your narrative, your vote decides who wins. I bet it doesn't.
    That’s not my narrative. My vote will not decide who wins. I don’t believe That’s a reason to not to vote, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s not my narrative. My vote will not decide who wins. I don’t believe That’s a reason to not to vote, though.
    So you vote to satisfy your personal need to participate, to exercise your freedom to vote. Somehow you seem to be blind to the fact that other people also have that freedom, and they aren't required to share their intentions with you. Their vote for someone who likely won't win isn't any different than your vote for someone who likely will, if your vote didn't matter either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not a goalpost move. It is reality. One of them is going to be president. I take the position of voting for the one I think would serve the position better.

God knows what you do. You ride the fence and hem and haw and whine like a on the Internet. You’re a ing clown.
    I don't believe in God. You can be roped into the facade, it doesn't surprise me that you would tbh. The "fence" you cite is actually a "flyover" section of voters that the two parties basically ignore. It's not really an imaginary line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you vote to satisfy your personal need to participate, to exercise your freedom to vote. Somehow you seem to be blind to the fact that other people also have that freedom, and they aren't required to share their intentions with you. Their vote for someone who likely won't win isn't any different than your vote for someone who likely will, if your vote didn't matter either.
    I vote to show my preference for the viable candidate that will serve the office best.

Look if you want to vote for Ron Burgundy go ahead. IDGAF. The funny thing is you don’t even have the balls to say who’d earn your vote. You’re a fence riding clown.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I vote to show my preference for the viable candidate that will serve the office best.

Look if you want to vote for Ron Burgundy go ahead. IDGAF. The funny thing is you don’t even have the balls to say who’d earn your vote. You’re a fence riding clown.
    he's too afraid to even say the other choices that are available to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe in God. You can be roped into the facade, it doesn't surprise me that you would tbh. The "fence" you cite is actually a "flyover" section of voters that the two parties basically ignore. It's not really an imaginary line.
    that’s not the fence to which I’m referring.

And the two party system and the electoral college are not a facade. Stop whining about it on the internet and go change it if you don’t like it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Jim Crow Joe can’t get the crossover vote Karen isn’t going to get it either.
    Joe gets the blacks
    Don't need anyone in particular to get the Bernie cucks, they'll take whatever they are told to take.

You need Elena to get the crossover voters like me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that’s not the fence to which I’m referring.

And the two party system and the electoral college are not a facade. Stop whining about it on the internet and go change it if you don’t like it.
    complains that I am wasting my vote
    tells me "go change the 2 party system if you don't like it"

re

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Joe gets the blacks
    Don't need anyone in particular to get the Bernie cucks, they'll take whatever they are told to take.

Joe gets the blacks who vote no matter what, he doesn’t get the fickle black voters Obama got. You want Obama-like black voter turnout then you need a black VP candidate.

Joe Biden is to the right of Elena on most issues, jokes aside i don’t know how a crossover voter would find Elena appealing and not Jim Crow Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe gets the blacks

You're a Trump voter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a Trump voter.
    I'd crossover for Elena

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only short sighted s like you would jump to the conclusion that those are my only choices.
    It isn’t?

Dont let the third party stringers fool you into thinking you have more than 2 choices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd crossover for Elena
    No, you wouldn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    complains that I am wasting my vote
    tells me "go change the 2 party system if you don't like it"

re
    I didn’t complain you were wasting your vote. I simply laid out the reality of our electoral landscape and told you how I choose to exercise my vote.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'd crossover for Elena
    What are the ideological differences between Elena and Biden that make it so you like Elena but not Biden?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the ideological differences between Elena and Biden that make it so you like Elena but not Biden?
    It's her ability to work across the aisle to get things done as illustrated by her leadership in getting bipartisan passage of the Anna Westin Act to combat eating disorders.

She can bring unity to a divided nation.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's her ability to work across the aisle to get things done as illustrated by her leadership in getting bipartisan passage of the Anna Westin Act to combat eating disorders.

She didn’t help gravy boat with his eating disorder.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Biden has done plenty of work across the aisle as well (helping credit card companies eviscerate people who declare personal bankruptcy, war on drugs laws to mass incarcerate minorities, etc.), no Democrat has done more to work across the aisle to help Republicans accomplish their agenda than Biden has

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So how is your vote any different than mine if I chose the one I decide would make the better president? Because yours has a better chance of winning? How's that different than what I originally said?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t complain you were wasting your vote. I simply laid out the reality of our electoral landscape and told you how I choose to exercise my vote.
    I don't need to rehash what you said - it's here to read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're giving me permission to vote for whomever I want? What a relief. It's not your business who earns my vote. Why isn't that obvious to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wouldn’t touch my bet with a ten foot pole.
    Bend over, I’ll ing show you a ten foot pole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how is your vote any different than mine if I chose the one I decide would make the better president? Because yours has a better chance of winning?
    Honestly yes. And particularly in this election. Don’t be a fool. 2020 is a referendum on the Trump Presidency. If he loses in a landslide in the EC and the popular vote, it sends a message to his re ed base and the rest of the world that we’re back to being a serious player on the world stage. Not a ridiculous sideshow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I’ll ing show you a ten foot pole.
    Honk. Honk.

Thread Information