Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I’ve decided to take benefactor’s wisdom to heart regarding Derp. I think we all should just ignore him. Don’t block him, just ignore him.

In the video below, just replace “Sarah Palin” with “Derp” and it works perfectly.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/e6uwcc/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-fantastic-mrs--fox

We can respond to his obvious trolling with a series of insulting jokes, and maybe together enjoy a brief moment of catharsis, or we can just ing ignore him! I promise, SpursTalk, it will feel so good. It will be like we give our brains an enema.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be like we give our brains an enema.
    Yea, clean out that hole in your head.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yea, clean out that hole in your head.
    You know what, you win. I’m out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What sent you over the edge, slob?

Cos we had no interaction for hours before you made this official tantrum thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve decided to take benefactor’s wisdom to heart regarding Derp. I think we all should just ignore him. Don’t block him, just ignore him.

In the video below, just replace “Sarah Palin” with “Derp” and it works perfectly.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/e6uwcc/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-fantastic-mrs--fox

We can respond to his obvious trolling with a series of insulting jokes, and maybe together enjoy a brief moment of catharsis, or we can just ing ignore him! I promise, SpursTalk, it will feel so good. It will be like we give our brains an enema.
    You're such a and a coward. It's nothing I didn't already know. You and the bene were made for each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had him on ignore for months now tbh. Joey too. Joey following him everywhere being his hype man is an even sadder existence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had him on ignore for months now tbh. Joey too. Joey following him everywhere being his hype man is an even sadder existence.
    I'm following no one you big ing . I simply came into this new thread and theres ol' lardass himself crying like a just like you do. Again, both of you s deserve each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I come to ST and all the threads are filled with you weak s crying about yalls feelings being hurt while trying to persuade the rest here about how yall are such upstanding people. Yall are weak men straight up.

As for you bene, you embody what a weak male is. You embody what a weak person is tbh. Your characteristics and actions prove me right too you big snitch facebook stalking !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I come to ST and all the threads are filled with you weak s crying about yalls feelings being hurt while trying to persuade the rest here about how yall are such upstanding people. Yall are weak men straight up.

As for you bene, you embody what a weak male is. You embody what a weak person is tbh. Your characteristics and actions prove me right too you big snitch facebook stalking !
    Hey penis sucking crack ho...now that Gov Spaghetti Legs opened Texas...did you re open your mouth to feed your addictions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey penis sucking crack ho...now that Gov Spaghetti Legs opened Texas...did you re open your mouth to feed your addictions?
    I made $500 in a few hours after opening my shop yesterday. How about you?

You and the other s here are nothing but self loathing weak pieces of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey got big snitch bene you going to cry that your lover weebo is white knighting for you or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made $500 in a few hours after opening my shop yesterday. How about you?

You and the other s here are nothing but self loathing weak pieces of .
    I make $500 taking a dump. Not sure who you're trying to impress here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I make $500 taking a dump. Not sure who you're trying to impress here.
    Not trying to impress anyone tbh. You asked and I answered your lame ass question.

Either way, keep up your lame attempts at being a real troll. I guess you being a joke is why you suck when it comes to humor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trying to impress anyone tbh. You asked and I answered your lame ass question.

Either way, keep up your lame attempts at being a real troll. I guess you being a joke is why you suck when it comes to humor.
    Where did I ask if you were doing ty tattoos you dumb ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Epic thread in the fetus stage tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did I ask if you were doing ty tattoos you dumb ?
    You can come here all you'd like and pretend to be Billy badass but just like BD24 and the other gots who wouldn't dare mouth off face to face with anyone outside of ST. That's the truth of the matter big shot.

Now go down the hall and kiss your mother goodnight you child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Epic [meltdown] thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can come here all you'd like and pretend to be Billy badass but just like BD24 and the other gots who wouldn't dare mouth off face to face with anyone outside of ST. That's the truth of the matter big shot.

Now go down the hall and kiss your mother goodnight you child.
    Do you think I'd be scared to mouth off face to face to an insecure wimp like you? please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think I'd be scared to mouth off face to face to an insecure wimp like you? please.
    No one is afraid of Joey. He's the loud talking guy on every YouTube fight video that gets silenced by one hard right hand. His greasy headed ass isn't worth the skin I'd lose off my knuckles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only myself but all you talk to behind your computer in the safety of your mommas house. So yes, I still believe you're a weak mentally and physically.

No one is afraid of Joey. He's the loud talking guy on every YouTube fight video that gets silenced by one hard right hand. His greasy headed ass isn't worth the skin I'd lose off my knuckles.
    The big snitch talks big but he's a coward that's not only a snitch but also a pathetic facebook stalker too. You're a big ass goon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw bene I doubt you've ever thrown a legit hook... it's not called a hard hand you ing pussy!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori's claim to toughness is getting beaten up by Mexican kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori's claim to toughness is getting beaten up by Mexican kids.
    benefactor is white though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would that make a difference in kori's Mexican Thunderdome story?

Thread Information