$99.99 for this one. Unbelievable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.vermontteddybear.com/

"Diane S.Verified Buyer
    5 star rating
    Darling bear
    Review by Diane S. on 24 May 2020review stating Darling bearMy 90 year old mom loved the Trump bear for mother’s day. She worked for Mrs Reagan and both Mrs Bushes at the white house for years and likes Trump so she was thrilled!"

"S ey C.Verified Buyer
    5 star rating
    Great Quality
    Review by S ey C. on 23 May 2020review stating Great QualityI looked closely at the quality. The combover, seams and clothing. Just reminded me of the quality of an American made product. I was really impressed. I had purchased a “Trumpy Bear” (made in China) for a friend. VERY DISAPPOINTED in its quality. Love my “VTB”

"VICTOR V.Verified Buyer
    5 star rating
    Trumpy Bear
    Review by VICTOR V. on 21 Apr 2020review stating Trumpy BearI saw this from Vermont Teddy bear and best its made in our great country the USA. Ordered it came in a about 2 weeks. MAde well ordered stand so it stands nicely . Very well made. So glad I got this I have seen the cheap knocksoff of the trumpy bear but cant compare to the vermont made teddy bear. If you are a Trump fan get it you will love it. NRead more about review stating Trumpy Bearow if only they made a Marlena Trump bear. Read LessRead less about review stating Trumpy Bear
    Share ' Share Review by VICTOR V. on 21 Apr 2020

"Mary O.Verified Buyer
    5 star rating
    Love The President Donald Trump Bear
    Review by Mary O. on 1 Apr 2020review stating Love The President Donald Trump BearI have ordered (3) Trump Bears. One for myself and the other two as gifts. However, none of my Trump Bears have the money Obviously, I ordered them before the Stimulus Package. These bears are expensive but very well made. The people I sent them to were so happy. They brought great joy and humor to them in a time of fear and uncertainty. Thank Read more about review stating Love The President Donald Trump Bearyou for the great work the people in your company do. It is greatly appreciated by all.
    God Bless You and Your Families in Vermont"

"Lisa P.Verified Buyer
    5 star rating
    Best Bear Yet
    Review by Lisa P. on 24 Feb 2020review stating Best Bear YetI didn't know what to expect but the beer is so adorable. I love the American flag used instead of the fake cash. My new beer is on my office shelf keeping me positive about the future."

"Rita S.Verified Buyer
    5 star rating
    Trump Bear
    Review by Rita S. on 14 Feb 2020review stating Trump BearI love the Trump bear but the box was crushed when I got it the American flag was broken Appeared someone stomped the box. That’s how I found it delivered at my door"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

which one of you is ordering this at this very minute

https://thetrumpybear.com/
    "Trumpy Bear went viral. Social media cried parody, but today we can tell you the bear is very real and shipped from a warehouse right here in Dallas.

"We've had people that love him and hate him get offended," Brackett said. "But that's the beauty of the commercial. The commercial doesn't lean either way and it walks the fenceline pretty well I think."

But here's the kicker. The bear that wants to make America great again was actually made in China. Invented and designed by an American, but produced overseas...."

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/n...as-design.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Trumpy Bear went viral. Social media cried parody, but today we can tell you the bear is very real and shipped from a warehouse right here in Dallas.

"We've had people that love him and hate him get offended," Brackett said. "But that's the beauty of the commercial. The commercial doesn't lean either way and it walks the fenceline pretty well I think."

But here's the kicker. The bear that wants to make America great again was actually made in China. Invented and designed by an American, but produced overseas...."

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/n...as-design.html
    So by buying this bear, Trump fans are contributing to the US-China trade deficit that Trump constantly rails against and that they elected him to end?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpy Bear is a plush 22" bear with an attached 28" by 30" flag themed blanket. $39.90 plus $6.95 shipping. Trumpy has a zippered neck where the blanket is stored. Texas residents will be charged sales tax at the rate of 8.25%- all other states are neither collected nor remitted. There is a 30 day money back guarantee for product price only. Shipping charges non refundable. Sorry, we cannot accept returns of intentionally damaged bears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpy Bear is a plush 22" bear with an attached 28" by 30" flag themed blanket. $39.90 plus $6.95 shipping. Trumpy has a zippered neck where the blanket is stored. Texas residents will be charged sales tax at the rate of 8.25%- all other states are neither collected nor remitted. There is a 30 day money back guarantee for product price only. Shipping charges non refundable. Sorry, we cannot accept returns of intentionally damaged bears.
    But what if Antifa damaged my bear

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But what if Antifa damaged my bear
    no refunds! Trump already spent the money.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which one of you is ordering this at this very minute

https://thetrumpybear.com/
    I got mine when it first came out several years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got mine when it first came out several years ago
    I believe you