Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Air Alamo article talks about how TD's laid back personality puts a target on him. The author also say it's up to Spurs fans and basketball purists to defend TD's legacy since he won't do it himself. Here's the link to the article:

https://airalamo.com/2020/05/23/san-...target-legacy/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The s in Fat Antonio have more reverence for his vastly overrated coach than all what he meant to the franchise & the city (everything)

It's the downside of being loyal to a not very knowledgeable fanbase in the Siberia of pro sports. It's one of my big regrets about his career trajectory, not being drafted by a big market storied franchise.

Can you imagine how the lamestream media would be all over his nuts if the C's won the lottery in 97? Can you imagine how the league would've marketed him? He would be in Goat discussions period

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The s in Fat Antonio have more reverence for his vastly overrated coach than all what he meant to the franchise & the city (everything)

It's the downside of being loyal to a not very knowledgeable fanbase in the Siberia of pro sports. It's one of my big regrets about his career trajectory, not being drafted by a big market storied franchise.

Can you imagine how the lamestream media would be all over his nuts if the C's won the lottery in 97? Can you imagine how the league would've marketed him? He would be in Goat discussions period
    Tim notoriously hated cold weather, and would have bolted for Orlando in 2000 without David flying back to recruit him, and Pop allowing friends and family on the team plane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Air Alamo article talks about how TD's laid back personality puts a target on him. The author also say it's up to Spurs fans and basketball purists to defend TD's legacy since he won't do it himself. Here's the link to the article:

Or be like Tim Dunkar himself and don't give any heed to what Fake Sports News media people think and propagandize.
    If that means losing a lot of potential Casual Phans that's ok too. Kirby, Gaymond, Durbetta and the Warriors Bois etc can have them.

A large part of what drove me to being a Duncan / Spurs fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan doesn't give a what these mfers are talking about. They have nothing to talk about so they need to stir up some controversy for articles.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim notoriously hated cold weather, and would have bolted for Orlando in 2000 without David flying back to recruit him, and Pop allowing friends and family on the team plane.
    You know the guy takes a FA meeting in Orlando, and Spurs fans still whine about this to this day.. He didn't leave.. Why is this ever discussed? Did he Lebron/Decision us?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's top 10 all time, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.. 5 rings is a lot of jewelry..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's top 10 all time, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.. 5 rings is a lot of jewelry..
    Yeah, he's a consensus top 7 or 8 all-time player, but I personally have him in my top 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim isn't meek. He just doen't see the value of getting into a pooh flinging contest.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim isn't meek. He just doen't see the value of getting into a pooh flinging contest.
    This. Tim is the polar opposite of a self-promoter.

Thread Information