Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh how many nice billionaires are there in the world? I assume all of them are assholes who want things done their way and don’t give a who they have to run over in order to get results.
    Exactly why this piece of is Black Trump ©.

Can't run after their original grift is over.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    OP forgot looking away from the rampant black on black crime thanks to his line of shoes, tbh, made by starving children in China. This is still happening today, but "The Last Dance" won't touch that with a 10-foot pole, tbh...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Black kids killing over shoes, it’s not about the shoe. It’s the fact they are willing to kill so easily. It starts with having a damn family structure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black kids killing over shoes, it’s not about the shoe. It’s the fact they are willing to kill so easily. It starts with having a damn family structure.

Spoken like a black person who truly hates black people. Jordan himself couldn't be prouder. Or OJ, Bill Cosby, Al Haymon or Jesse Jackson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoken like a black person who truly hates black people. Jordan himself couldn't be prouder. Or OJ, Bill Cosby, Al Haymon or Jesse Jackson.
    Lol he’s just trolling tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Young black men kill each other more than any other race. Most times over nothing. It’s not about the shoes. Values, respect. If you don’t respect life how do you respect any body else’s’? It starts with parenting. Because most murders in the black community are not about shoes.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Point ^

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young black men kill each other more than any other race. Most times over nothing. It’s not about the shoes. Values, respect. If you don’t respect life how do you respect any body else’s’? It starts with parenting. Because most murders in the black community are not about shoes.
    Well, at least you have some rationale behind your hatred for the colored folk.

MJ hates black people simply because he thinks/knows he's better than black folk.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

MJ hates black people simply because he thinks/knows he's better than black folk.
    It’s not a hatred, what I really do, I see young black men, ages 17 and up. No criminal history, and their first offense is capital murder. I read the police reports, I’m tired of seeing them throw their lives away. So I’m getting active in the community to help.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not a hatred, what I really do, I see young black men, ages 17 and up. No criminal history, and their first offense is capital murder. I read the police reports, I’m tired of seeing them throw their lives away. So I’m getting active in the community to help.
    What are you doing specifically?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

This is not hatred. It's facts, stats.

And how do you know that Jordan hates black people?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Please don't spread such hateful facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but he's clearly an extremely respected member of the black community (as seen by the reverence his shoes get).

You would think he would get involved, make a series of shoes in America employing these poor kids, lead by example.

He only cares about counting dem bills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just telling my gardener the other night that it's sad how Michael's brand is exploiting children in China.

He had no idea what I was saying, but he nods well. I also told him that as long as he's in this country illegally he needs to start learning some damn English. Then I closed the garage door and told him to get some sleep. He nodded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By having 26 sock puppets online to start rumor and conspiracy threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but he's clearly an extremely respected member of the black community (as seen by the reverence his shoes get).

You would think he would get involved, make a series of shoes in America employing these poor kids, lead by example.

Nike "Don't Kill Me" line... Shoes made to be taken off quickly.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Adidas, been there done that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adidas, been there done that

One of Adidas' most high-profile condemnations came from the Rev. Jesse Jackson.
    "The attempt to commercialize and make popular more than 200 years of human degradation, where blacks were considered three-fifths human by our Cons ution is offensive, appalling and insensitive," he said in a statement Monday, before Adidas' decision to withdraw them from the marketplace.

god bless his soul, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just telling my gardener the other night that it's sad how Michael's brand is exploiting children in China.

He had no idea what I was saying, but he nods well. I also told him that as long as he's in this country illegally he needs to start learning some damn English. Then I closed the garage door and told him to get some sleep. He nodded.
    He already told you about his playing days guarding Jordan, just get Duolingo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still the GOAT

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

So what if MJ did get involved and instructed them to stop looting and burning down infrastructure?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what if MJ did get involved and instructed them to stop looting and burning down infrastructure?
    He should give them jobs making those dream shoes for $0.25/hour, see how they feel about them afterwards, tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dad Killer is arguably the greatest benefactor of marketing in American history. Every single thing about him was carefully constructed, in addition to cir stances all working positively in his favor.

The most intelligent move they made was not alienating any demographic, which is especially unique for an NBA player and the biggest reason Lebron is so polarizing. Other than Peyton Manning and Larry Bird, Jordan is probably the most beloved team sports athlete among white Americans, which is an impressive feat, can't lie.

If you just looked at him and his antics without any noise, you'd see a sociopath who verbally and physically assaulted teammates, was heavily protected by the NBA on the court, protected by everybody off the court(he was making too much money for all affiliated parties). He single-handedly killed the team aspect of the NBA, both stylistically and marketing-wise. Even today, at 57 years old, he's still an insecure, petty child, despite being widely beloved and considered the GOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information