Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter. They market to impressionable teenagers. The NBA decided a long time ago that you're secondary at best.
    I guess I should start watching Darts Tournaments..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I should start watching Darts Tournaments..
    There are definitely other things out there.
    I would've given up on the NBA after Dwyanne Wade was allowed to break Rondo's arm and suffer no retribution in the midst of a conference finals if not for the Spurs.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And you look at the Mavs with you being a Mavs fan. Dirk/TD another great rivalry. They went at it for years.. losing to the Mavs in 2006 sucked, but I had total respect for Dirk, he balled out. That was the best Spurs team to never win a chip.. It hurt, but that's what rivalries are about.. Imagine TD and Dirk teaming up WTF?

At least -Bag went to the Clippers, so he is competing with Lebron.. But If the league turns into nothing but team ups in the next decade I am out as a fan..
    Yeah I am not a fan of all this punk azz teaming up crap but unfortunately i don't see it ending. These guys today want everything handed to them.

And on the Spurs-Mavs rivalry i really loved Manu's tenacity. That guy had the same sort of drive as Kobe and Jordan. He's seriously underrated even to this day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan would be loved even more today in an era where people crave a superstar that isn't buddy buddy with the compe ion. It's why Westbrook has so many fans...unfortunately his talent just doesn't match his compe iveness. Harden is pretty close, but is too passive in the playoffs. Michael would easily win fans over KD, Curry, and LeBron, the same way Kobe did with a much lesser resume.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan would be loved even more today in an era where people crave a superstar that isn't buddy buddy with the compe ion. It's why Westbrook has so many fans...unfortunately his talent just doesn't match his compe iveness. Harden is pretty close, but is too passive in the playoffs. Michael would easily win fans over KD, Curry, and LeBron, the same way Kobe did with a much lesser resume.
    Jordan played golf with his buddies buddies in the middle of playoff series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan created this buddy buddy system with the whole rings equal everything narrative.

Jordan Pippen and rodman is about as super team as any just that Jordan didn’t even have to team up for it because the front office he continuously clashed with built it for him.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Jordan created this buddy buddy system with the whole rings equal everything narrative.

Jordan Pippen and rodman is about as super team as any just that Jordan didn’t even have to team up for it because the front office he continuously clashed with built it for him.
    He also tried to play GM countless times with the Bulls, they just wisely ignored him because his ideas were re ed. He even threatened to sign with the Knicks at one point to play with his buddy Charles Oakley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also tried to play GM countless times with the Bulls, they just wisely ignored him because his ideas were re ed. He even threatened to sign with the Knicks at one point to play with his buddy Charles Oakley.
    At least he didn't fake an injury to his way out of town.. Gee who pulled that ?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    At least he didn't fake an injury to his way out of town.. Gee who pulled that ?
    You mean he didn't have an overrated coach and an even more overrated point guard running him out of town for the sake of their own egos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean he didn't have an overrated coach and an even more overrated point guard running him out of town for the sake of their own egos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me understand this.. You are a Clippers fan and chirping about overrated coaches... The way bag is going, he will suiting up 30 games per season in 2 years.. And don't dare say 1 word.. Or he will go back to hide and seek..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pop flew out to Cali to beg Kawhi to stay. This after Kawhi hid from the Spurs in in a janitor's closet, with a sponge bob blanket over his head in NYC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop flew out to Cali to beg Kawhi to stay. This after Kawhi hid from the Spurs in in a janitor's closet, with a sponge bob blanket over his head in NYC.
    And if Doc LOL,

or any Clipper looks at him, or Uncle Cross eyed.. Well better lock up those Janitor's closets..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh, I could just picture one of them getting a little salty because they have a big game coming up and Mr. Load management is resting comfortably on the sidelines again. It's only a matter of time before he get's pissed and wants out.

I do not buy any of his B.S. The Spurs have always been a class A org. He just didn't want sleepy SA, he wanted glamour and glitz. That's fine, but just own it dude, don't hide under the bed

And if Doc LOL,

or any Clipper looks at him, or Uncle Cross eyed.. Well better lock up those Janitor's closets..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I've lost all interest in discussing American sports. Everyday life already bombarded with black coverage. So this is what living in Africa is like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the old man is starting to feel guilty, tbh...

Thread Information