Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dad Killer is arguably the greatest benefactor of marketing in American history. Every single thing about him was carefully constructed, in addition to cir stances all working positively in his favor.

The most intelligent move they made was not alienating any demographic, which is especially unique for an NBA player and the biggest reason Lebron is so polarizing. Other than Peyton Manning and Larry Bird, Jordan is probably the most beloved team sports athlete among white Americans, which is an impressive feat, can't lie.

If you just looked at him and his antics without any noise, you'd see a sociopath who verbally and physically assaulted teammates, was heavily protected by the NBA on the court, protected by everybody off the court(he was making too much money for all affiliated parties). He single-handedly killed the team aspect of the NBA, both stylistically and marketing-wise. Even today, at 57 years old, he's still an insecure, petty child, despite being widely beloved and considered the GOAT
    True true

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Dad Killer is arguably the greatest benefactor of marketing in American history. Every single thing about him was carefully constructed, in addition to cir stances all working positively in his favor.

The most intelligent move they made was not alienating any demographic, which is especially unique for an NBA player and the biggest reason Lebron is so polarizing. Other than Peyton Manning and Larry Bird, Jordan is probably the most beloved team sports athlete among white Americans, which is an impressive feat, can't lie.

If you just looked at him and his antics without any noise, you'd see a sociopath who verbally and physically assaulted teammates, was heavily protected by the NBA on the court, protected by everybody off the court(he was making too much money for all affiliated parties). He single-handedly killed the team aspect of the NBA, both stylistically and marketing-wise. Even today, at 57 years old, he's still an insecure, petty child, despite being widely beloved and considered the GOAT
    Jordan is from Carolina, raised in a strong family on hard work ethic

Does that sound like the typical NBA player to you? Did you consider that Jordan despises urban black America. There are many examples of him punking black rappers. Jordan associates with successful people not race specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Truthbombs lol. He wouldn't be looked at nearly the same in today's hyper-sensitive social media age. It's been hilarious watching guys in the media make "the ends justify the means" excuses for Jordan's behavior, when you know they would have absolutely WRECKED LeBron for doing anything similar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truthbombs lol. He wouldn't be looked at nearly the same in today's hyper-sensitive social media age. It's been hilarious watching guys in the media make "the ends justify the means" excuses for Jordan's behavior, when you know they would have absolutely WRECKED LeBron for doing anything similar.

Yup

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dad Killer been trying to sell his mansion for eight years....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That says more about todays "social media age" than about Jordan himself tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dad Killer been trying to sell his mansion for eight years....

He has rejected offers from black people

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has rejected offers from black people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol...sorry...I love Manu but that's still gay as

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Assuming he still went thru North Carolina? ACC churns out professionals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the old man is starting to feel guilty, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS : buy my shoes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Media is annoying with the Jordan Riding. Some of that is Lebron and his TBH Failures. You make the finals 9 times and only come out with 3 rings, you can't make a GOAT Case.. Those that try seriously GTFO.. So Jordan being clutch is always thrown in Lebron's face..

But having watched Jordan as a kid, and young adult, he was that Great. Being an asshole aside, he was the best I ever saw..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Media is annoying with the Jordan Riding. Some of that is Lebron and his TBH Failures. You make the finals 9 times and only come out with 3 rings, you can't make a GOAT Case.. Those that try seriously GTFO.. So Jordan being clutch is always thrown in Lebron's face..

But having watched Jordan as a kid, and young adult, he was that Great. Being an asshole aside, he was the best I ever saw..
    Context os needed

Jordan never faced teams as good as GSW and San Antonio in the Finals
    The Warriors would have skull ed his bald ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Context os needed

Jordan never faced teams as good as GSW and San Antonio in the Finals
    The Warriors would have skull ed his bald ass
    In terms of GS Lebron created that mess.. He tried to rig the league with the Miami Move...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In terms of GS Lebron created that mess.. He tried to rig the league with the Miami Move...
    Yeah because superteams never existed before Lebron moved to Miami

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because superteams never existed before Lebron moved to Miami
    Existed mostly in the context of team building. Not prime players being pussies..

So Lebron is GOAT?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Existed mostly in the context of team building. Not prime players being pussies..

So Lebron is GOAT?
    I mean it's not like Jordan never threw the FO under the bus in public or threatened to leave - wait he did that

Jordan is a pathological liar and hypocrite but he doesn't have the best poker face; when he was asked about the Decision, hesaid he would have never done it then he paused and said "....but.... these kids, that's an opportunity they have today"
    Business and BAs were different back then, jumping teams wasn't easy; Jordan ould hav definitely bolted if he could have

Magic said he would play 1 more year in college if Chicago drafted him insted of L.A, said he wanted to play with Kareem
    Barkley pushed for trade TWICE

But yeah teaming up existed, it was just done differently back then

As for Lebron he reacted to the formation of the Big 3 Celtics superteam, nothing more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean it's not like Jordan never threw the FO under the bus in public or threatened to leave - wait he did that
    So? The FO had the best player of all time. And a little fat guy with a Big Ego was plotting to get rid of him, and re-build the team before it was done winning rings..

Jordan is a pathological liar and hypocrite but he doesn't have the best poker face; when he was asked about the Decision, hesaid he would have never done it then he paused and said "....but.... these kids, that's an opportunity they have today"
    Business and BAs were different back then, jumping teams wasn't easy; Jordan ould hav definitely bolted if he could have
    Jordan was a Psychotic compe or. He wanted to win, but he also wanted to win while being the man.. Now maybe if in his era he had Ewing, Reggie, Malone etc all wanting to play with each other he would be forced to revise his thinking. But it would go against everything he is about compe ively. Jordan was crushing all his foes. That's how he liked it. Stepping on their throats.. You got your guys, and I got mine. Not teaming up with any other star players.. Lebron wants to win, but he wants to be liked. Jordan did not care what his peers thought. "I am better than you"

Magic said he would play 1 more year in college if Chicago drafted him insted of L.A, said he wanted to play with Kareem
    Barkley pushed for trade TWICE

But yeah teaming up existed, it was just done differently back then

As for Lebron he reacted to the formation of the Big 3 Celtics superteam, nothing more
    Lebron tried to rig the league in Miami.. When Wade faded he was out.. Then he actually tries to get bag and AD on his team. Walk to 3 more rings if possible.. Soft ass BS, and you know it.. He is supposed to get credit for rings playing with 3 of the top 5? Yeah right. "Toxic" That is ing Toxic. With that mentality there is no Bird and Magic. No Russell and Wilt. The league was built on rivalries..
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 06-01-2020 at 10:43 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So? The FO had the best player of all time. And a little fat guy with a Big Ego was plotting to get rid of him, and re-build the team before it was done winning rings..

Jordan was a Psychotic compe or. He wanted to win, but he also wanted to win while being the man.. Now maybe if in his era he had Ewing, Reggie, Malone etc all wanting to play with each other he would be forced to revise his thinking. But it would go against everything he is about compe ively. Jordan was crushing all his foes. That's how he liked it. Stepping on their throats.. You got your guys, and I got mine. Not teaming up with any other star players.. Lebron wants to win, but he wants to be liked. Jordan did not care what his peers thought. "I am better than you"

Lebron tried to rig the league in Miami.. When Wade faded he was out.. Then he actually tries to get bag and AD on his team. Walk to 3 more rings if possible.. Soft ass BS, and you know it.. He is supposed to get credit for rings playing with 3 of the top 5? Yeah right. "Toxic" That is ing Toxic. With that mentality there is no Bird and Magic. No Russell and Wilt. The league was built on rivalries..
    5 stars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you look at the Mavs with you being a Mavs fan. Dirk/TD another great rivalry. They went at it for years.. losing to the Mavs in 2006 sucked, but I had total respect for Dirk, he balled out. That was the best Spurs team to never win a chip.. It hurt, but that's what rivalries are about.. Imagine TD and Dirk teaming up WTF?

At least -Bag went to the Clippers, so he is competing with Lebron.. But If the league turns into nothing but team ups in the next decade I am out as a fan..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking Jordan is the GOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking Jordan is the GOAT
    Harden is GOAT.. He just Locks you Down..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you look at the Mavs with you being a Mavs fan. Dirk/TD another great rivalry. They went at it for years.. losing to the Mavs in 2006 sucked, but I had total respect for Dirk, he balled out. That was the best Spurs team to never win a chip.. It hurt, but that's what rivalries are about.. Imagine TD and Dirk teaming up WTF?

At least -Bag went to the Clippers, so he is competing with Lebron.. But If the league turns into nothing but team ups in the next decade I am out as a fan..
    Doesn't matter. They market to impressionable teenagers. The NBA decided a long time ago that you're secondary at best.

Thread Information