Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

DMC is a fat hypocrite. Anything that offends him White or old related stuff...Get something new etc.

While simutantely propogating played out racist jokes.

A Fat disgraceful coward.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So is the moral of this story had J E N O K O S I not followed Fat White Karen into the Po po, who is to say what false charges "I just can't take it anymore" Karen would have made up and had JEN successfully arrested?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So is the moral of this story had J E N O K O S I not followed Fat White Karen into the Po po, who is to say what false charges "I just can't take it anymore" Karen would have made up and had JEN successfully arrested?
    i have no clue and dont care. what we saw on the video speaks for itself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    damn, its almost like white people dont like being profiled and lumped in with the worst of them

also:

Damn her face was beet red

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    damn, its almost like white people dont like being profiled and lumped in with the worst of them

You're right. I don't want to get lumped in with racist rednecks. And I don't l lump all black people into crackhead pants sagging home invaders.

And I get that it's been pretty historically one sided. But I don't think the way to fix it is to take the exact same position that's been hurting you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You're right. I don't want to get lumped in with racist rednecks. And I don't l lump all black people into crackhead pants sagging home invaders.

And I get that it's been pretty historically one sided. But I don't think the way to fix it is to take the exact same position that's been hurting you.
    im a white dude, so i certainly dont think that every white person is a racist redneck

but if making people uncomfortable is the only way for them to finally be capable of empathy that this is what a lot of black people deal with on a daily basis, and in their real lives, not just on the internet, then it could be an effective tool. i dont know that it actually is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    im a white dude, so i certainly dont think that every white person is a racist redneck

but if making people uncomfortable is the only way for them to finally be capable of empathy that this is what a lot of black people deal with on a daily basis, and in their real lives, not just on the internet, then it could be an effective tool. i dont know that it actually is.
    Right, I wasn't saying, "you're" black. Not that there's anything wrong if you were.

The problem of posting the videos like above are that we'll never see all the instances where the white (or black) person didn't make a scene. I'm sure I could catch some pretty racist videos if I went around and harassed some black guys for a few hours. Especially ones who I already know might be a little volatile. But it might take several hours of filming to come up with 3 minutes of Twitter worth stuff. If I've got a specific agenda, I'm not going to post all the hours of black people actually being nice or not wilding.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Right, I wasn't saying, "you're" black. Not that there's anything wrong if you were.

The problem of posting the videos like above are that we'll never see all the instances where the white (or black) person didn't make a scene. I'm sure I could catch some pretty racist videos if I went around and harassed some black guys for a few hours. Especially ones who I already know might be a little volatile. But it might take several hours of filming to come up with 3 minutes of Twitter worth stuff. If I've got a specific agenda, I'm not going to post all the hours of black people actually being nice or not wilding.
    but if you are a black person who encounters 100 white people in a day, 99 of them didnt make any fuss, and one of them went on a racist tirade, how do you think you would perceive how that day went?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    but if you are a black person who encounters 100 white people in a day, 99 of them didnt make any fuss, and one of them went on a racist tirade, how do you think you would perceive how that day went?
    Sure...I'd be pissed off. But is it really 1/100 on a daily basis that go on a tirade? In dealing with 100 people (of any race), you're bound to come across an asshole. If everyone recorded every minute of their day and posted all their interactions with other people, I think we'd learn that most people are ok and just want to live their lives. But more often than not (by a long shot), we only see the worst of the worst. And in the case above, it was someone looking for that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Sure...I'd be pissed off. But is it really 1/100 on a daily basis that go on a tirade? In dealing with 100 people (of any race), you're bound to come across an asshole. If everyone recorded every minute of their day and posted all their interactions with other people, I think we'd learn that most people are ok and just want to live their lives. But more often than not (by a long shot), we only see the worst of the worst. And in the case above, it was someone looking for that.
    oh, i have no doubt that these clips are not representative of what their days are like. same with kimmel's "liewitness news" segments where they go around for hours to find 90 seconds of funny answers.

and yeah im sure you can go around and find black people saying racist . but its a fair question to ask how often that actually materializes in your day to day life vs a black person getting the opposite. i dont think the girl in the video was vlogging the whole week waiting for a racist person to show up so she can put it on social media. it started happening and then she started recording. i dont know that she had some motive to record around to post some clip

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i dont know that she had some motive to record around to post some clip
    i have no clue and dont care. what we saw on the video speaks for itself.
    It is assuming facts not in evidence to conclude Fat Karen was at the po po for no good reason at all.

JEN the black video taker should explain what led up to the po po visit. Fat Karen should be given a chance to respond.

Could entirely be that Fatty was just being a Karen and running to the white privlledge police to sick them on Darkie Jen. But need more info.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

It is assuming facts not in evidence to conclude Fat Karen was at the po po for no good reason at all.

JEN the black video taker should explain what led up to the po po visit. Fat Karen should be given a chance to respond.

Could entirely be that Fatty was just being a Karen and running to the white privlledge police to sick them on Darkie Jen. But need more info.
    fat karen walked up to the po po and said that black lady passed her in the left lane

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh, i have no doubt that these clips are not representative of what their days are like. same with kimmel's "liewitness news" segments where they go around for hours to find 90 seconds of funny answers.

and yeah im sure you can go around and find black people saying racist . but its a fair question to ask how often that actually materializes in your day to day life vs a black person getting the opposite. i dont think the girl in the video was vlogging the whole week waiting for a racist person to show up so she can put it on social media. it started happening and then she started recording. i dont know that she had some motive to record around to post some clip
    Oh yeah...I agree. I might not have been clear but I was referring to the 2nd Karen from Torrence clip where it looks like the filmer was looking for confrontation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    fat karen walked up to the po po and said that black lady passed her in the left lane
    ??
    I can't make out Fat Karens blathering at the po counter.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She sounds like she has an accent, something resembling a Scandinavian accent.

What country you from?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Oh yeah...I agree. I might not have been clear but I was referring to the 2nd Karen from Torrence clip where it looks like the filmer was looking for confrontation.
    but again, looks like he started filming after she "made a racist comment" whatever that was.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    but again, looks like he started filming after she "made a racist comment" whatever that was.
    Maybe. I didn't back check the story but was assuming from the le, "Remember the racist Karren from Torrence yesterday?", that she did something racist yesterday that made Twitter. Which led me to believe that the guy was looking for this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Heard it 2nd time around.

FFS is that her only complaint against Black Jen? They both are talking over each other so I cannot make out what is said after the "Passed on left" by Drama Karen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Karen and Ken on their morning stroll.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Doesn’t bother me at all. As the gun nuts love to chirp “An armed society is a polite society”. Keep filming the assholes, peer pressure is more effective for sweeping change than a single bullet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Doesn’t bother me at all. As the gun nuts love to chirp “An armed society is a polite society”. Keep filming the assholes, peer pressure is more effective for sweeping change than a single bullet.
    Doesn't bother you? Do you live off the grid.

All forms of media have been hijacked. Politics at work. Propaganda in my email. Ideological rhetoric on the street

I am in my 30's and this is the closest thing I've ever experienced to psychological warfare. It is easy to see how your typical American with little heritage or traditions is defenseless

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doesn't bother you? Do you live off the grid.

All forms of media have been hijacked. Politics at work. Propaganda in my email. Ideological rhetoric on the street

I am in my 30's and this is the closest thing I've ever experienced to psychological warfare. It is easy to see how your typical American with little heritage or traditions is defenseless
    “Psychological warfare” Damn. What a wimp

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Last edited by mrsmaalox; 06-13-2020 at 12:14 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    “Psychological warfare” Damn. What a wimp
    I guess you Americans are just conditioned to be spoon fed beliefs thru the monitor. Politics at work is a new one. People (homeless) standing on the street with signs is typical here.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    im sorry for your sufferings, snowflake

Thread Information