Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe she wouldn't have called the cops on a white guy. My alternative timeline is just as valid as anyone's.
    Your alternative timeline is dishonest though, 'cause that's not really what you think. You know she would have called the cops on anyone (in fact, you admitted this much some posts ago). Race wasn't really the issue here, the issue was her getting caught doing something ilegal and not owning up to it. She would have acted the same way with blacks, whites, asians, men or women.

On the other hand, the backlash being a lot less harsh if the guy was white is pretty much a given. Any objective person, without an agenda, would agree with this idea.

No reason to reply to this comment and keep denying this fact son. Everyone knows what's up. You can do it, but nobody is buying it, tbh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Your alternative timeline is dishonest though, 'cause that's not really what you think. You know
    I don't.

Who knows what made her decide to call?All I know is she handled things very, very badly. Maybe she would've with a white guy, maybe not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't.

Who knows what made her decide to call?All I know is she handled things very, very badly. Maybe she would've with a white guy, maybe not.
    Ok, maybe she wouldn't have. But what if she would. Just humour me and and let's suppose she would have still called the cops if the guy was white. Do you think the backlash would have been as hard as it was? Try to be honest (I know you won't be though).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Ok, maybe she wouldn't have. But what if she would. Just humour me and and let's suppose she would have still called the cops if the guy was white. Do you think the backlash would have been as hard as it was? Try to be honest (I know you won't be though).
    I already said it wouldn't be as big a deal. Yes, the backlash wouldn't be as bad. Are you just looking for a fight?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I already said it wouldn't be as big a deal. Yes, the backlash wouldn't be as bad. Are you just looking for a fight?
    I missed that, tbh.

And no, I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just pointing out the clear double standards in the extremes on both sides of the socio-political spectrum.
    Last edited by DAF86; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:16 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I missed that, tbh.

And no, I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just pointing out the clear double standards in the extremes of both sides of the socio-political spectrum.
    I guess. There's no way I could condone a false police report after being busted with your dog off leash. I freely admit the racism is an aggravating factor for me in this case.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Karen gets the dog back.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/amy-cooper-gets-dog-back-after-cops-refuse-to-take-it-rescue-group/

#AllLivesMatter® Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Karen gets the dog back.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/amy-cooper-gets-dog-back-after-cops-refuse-to-take-it-rescue-group/
    "Dog moms" disgust me just about equally as SJWs tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Your alternative timeline is dishonest though, 'cause that's not really what you think.
    Chump's a psychopath. The 'truth' is always gonna be a matter of convenience for him.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Awww...derp is making another friend.

Thread Information