Page 147 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4073
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump could have made serious political hay from this, could have catered to the left a little, to that segment he needs on his side. Instead he still acts like he's running a business. That's how it goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump could have made serious political hay from this, could have catered to the left a little, to that segment he needs on his side. Instead he still acts like he's running a business. That's how it goes.
    That's why he's a terrible leader, tbh... frankly, won't be hard to point to this episode and the pandemic if he loses re-election.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why he's a terrible leader, tbh... frankly, won't be hard to point to this episode and the pandemic if he loses re-election.
    I think he's considering Address the Nation 2.0 in the next couple days. Guess it will depend on whether Stephen or Jared writes it and if Dennison sticks to the script.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For him being so terrible the media sure does lie a lot to make him look bad. The beauty of it is I have to see their lies regurgitated on here and even when you prove things wrong the same people post the same content again.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did you want him to do?

Probably should have made a push against police and teachers unions.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    even when you prove things wrong the same people post the same content again.
    ..............yep. True. So very true.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For him being so terrible the media sure does lie a lot to make him look bad. The beauty of it is I have to see their lies regurgitated on here and even when you prove things wrong the same people post the same content again.
    So he does not lie a lot?
    He is far worse than the media.
    And he is the fckn president?
    He lies about things he does not even need to lie about.
    "I never said that." Next day a tape of him saying exactly what he says he did not say. Its flat out comical, but not anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep he sure does.
    He/the country, owes everyone, the debt is incredible.
    Fortunately he has the backing of the richest nation in the world now. He does not have to go to a crooked German bank for money anymore.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he does not lie a lot?
    He is far worse than the media.
    And he is the fckn president?
    He lies about things he does not even need to lie about.
    "I never said that." Next day a tape of him saying exactly what he says he did not say. Its flat out comical, but not anymore.
    Yeah, I'm talking about the 4th estate that is full on propaganda nowadays. Your whataboutism isn't relevant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're such an ill informed low IQ re and now we know exactly what "news" stations you watch. No one was vilifying asians over covid. You're just a dip trendy loser who most likely posted your cultish black square on your lame social media accounts.

Pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm talking about the 4th estate that is full on propaganda nowadays. Your whataboutism isn't relevant.
    Nope its totally appropriate.

You gripe about the media lying when the leader of our country is much worse?
    I will whatabout you to death on this because its so incredibly hypocritical.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you seriously think the media is what's making Trump look bad, I have to believe you've never just sat down and watched Trump speak. Or you're just getting all of your Trump news from Ian Chong and Mike Cernovich.

(Seriously can't believe anyone still follows Cernovich, even Qhris stopped sharing his tweets years ago.)

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can honestly say it took longer than I expected it to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Invevitably you reap what you sow, tbh... that applies equally to the media as it does to the POTUS...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, I'll eat my crow here, I thought this whole protest wouldn't last more than two weeks, and here we are...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    BTW, I'll eat my crow here, I thought this whole protest wouldn't last more than two weeks, and here we are...
    Jobless teenagers. Summer school classes online

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Toronto

Racist Cop arresting man because of the color of his skin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ill eat mine as well although I did not post.

This has got to stop.
    Too many people are getting hurt.
    Chicago Police Board member apparently had an event develop around him and was beaten.

And the chaos of coherent guidelines concerning the virus is just a waste. Every man for himself. I just hope these taking place outside in sunlight has some mitigation.

Leadership is nil from the top. Chaos. They are more worried about a new slogan for November.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ill eat mine as well although I did not post.

This has got to stop.
    Too many people are getting hurt.
    Chicago Police Board member apparently had an event develop around him and was beaten.

And the chaos of coherent guidelines concerning the virus is just a waste. Every man for himself. I just hope these taking place outside in sunlight has some mitigation.

Leadership is nil from the top. Chaos. They are more worried about a new slogan for November.
    Agreed. All these Democrat mayors with their cities being destroyed need to get their together and stop it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto

Racist Cop arresting man because of the color of his skin
    Looks like the cop is confused.... Wondering if he should let him go because white or put his knee on the neck because black

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this whole post is a lie.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. All these Democrat mayors with their cities being destroyed need to get their together and stop it.
    you can't even admit Trump is president now.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Lol this whole post is a lie.
    What part? The media doesn’t lie to make him look bad? Those same lies aren’t reposted here even after being debunked and retracted by the media?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Fat Nadler can’t even take a knee

Thread Information