Page 15 of 163 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They have broken the gas lines, and have oxygen tanks, they are going to try and blow up the building"
    yikes.

Not sure if that dude was telling the truth or knew waht the he was talking about, but it would not surprise me.
    Are they talking about the police station?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the police in actuality.

I'm advocating for the businesses around it. It's not just the police station that is in ruins now.
    Too bad they can't sue the police for causing this .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's kind of funny to expect people to obey the law when there is indisputable proof of a torture and execution by Derek Chauvin and he has only been fired for it. If that was George Floyd doing that to Derek Chauvin with video proof he'd be in cuffs or the morgue within the hour of it happening. I'm not saying I'd be rioting, it's wrong, but I don't have any ing sympathy for that police department and their poor burning station. You tell people there is no law and that's the kind of response you're going to get.
    Agreed, he should be arrested for murder
    Dont agree with the whole role reversal complaint and that it somehow justifies other innocent people becoming victims. You can’t declare everyone in that department guilty.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Democrats need riots. Minnesota and other states are too close to going red. They don't win on results because they're too busy ing over the poor and the middle class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats need riots. Minnesota and other states are too close to going red. They don't win on results because they're too busy ing over the poor and the middle class.
    You think? Bernie and Rubio won the primaries there in '16. Shillary carried it by 1.5% margin. And that's with the map looking like this:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's understandable but it's counterproductive.
    agree mostly.

We simply need to get better police training, and de-escalation training, and end a culture of impunity. If 1000 cops don't turn in 10 bad ones... you get 1010 bad cops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, he should be arrested for murder
    Dont agree with the whole role reversal complaint and that it somehow justifies other innocent people becoming victims. You can’t declare everyone in that department guilty.
    I'm having a hard time buying this he was just a bad seed garbage we always hear when something like this happens when there were three other cops watching Derek Chauvin torture and murder George Floyd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree mostly.

We simply need to get better police training, and de-escalation training, and end a culture of impunity. If 1000 cops don't turn in 10 bad ones... you get 1010 bad cops.
    exactly

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just showed a new video of the "arrest" on MSNBC of Floyd where you actually had 3 other ing cops on top of him. Jesus Christ

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How unfortunate.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 weeks covid will have overtaken all of Minnesota. Cause you know, thats how science works

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think? Bernie and Rubio won the primaries there in '16. Shillary carried it by 1.5% margin. And that's with the map looking like this:

Thanks, Philo.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 weeks covid will have overtaken all of Minnesota. Cause you know, thats how science works
    These people are mass murderers based on my reliable information from the media.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Make it happen.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These people are mass murderers based on my reliable information from the media.
    Police aren't covid heroes for skipping town? Life savers.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's kind of funny to expect people to obey the law when there is indisputable proof of a torture and execution by Derek Chauvin and he has only been fired for it. If that was George Floyd doing that to Derek Chauvin with video proof he'd be in cuffs or the morgue within the hour of it happening. I'm not saying I'd be rioting, it's wrong, but I don't have any ing sympathy for that police department and their poor burning station. You tell people there is no law and that's the kind of response you're going to get.
    Yeah I’m not even sure I wouldn’t even be rioting if I were in their shoes. What should they do at this point? The police brutality gets more brazen and over the top and nothing gets done. If you’re a nearby business you should be just as mad at Derek Chauvin as you are for the riots.

Quite frankly rather than loot businesses these rioters should just find where Chauvin lives and Molotov tail his house.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm having a hard time buying this he was just a bad seed garbage we always hear when something like this happens when there were three other cops watching Derek Chauvin torture and murder George Floyd.
    true, other cops that were there are at fault, but you still can’t just decide that everyone in that department deserves What they’re getting. I agree that people should be angry and out for justice, but you cant justify that. It’s no better tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still looking for the outrage about these maga s not social distancing.
    Still looking for the outrage about police killing black men over misdemeanors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I’m not even sure I wouldn’t even be rioting if I were in their shoes. What should they do at this point? The police brutality gets more brazen and over the top and nothing gets done. If you’re a nearby business you should be just as mad at Derek Chauvin as you are for the riots.

Quite frankly rather than loot businesses these rioters should just find where Chauvin lives and Molotov tail his house.
    His house is surrounded. or was. Probably evacced him by now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah show those business owners who had nothing to do with it who's boss by burning their business to the ground. That will show em.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Too bad they can't sue the police for causing this .
    I thought the founding fathers participating in slavery is the cause

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    true, other cops that were there are at fault, but you still can’t just decide that everyone in that department deserves What they’re getting. I agree that people should be angry and out for justice, but you cant justify that. It’s no better tbh
    What should they do? Write their congressman a letter? When cops are allowed to murder people in cold blood responding with violence seems appropriate. It’s a ing joke that the cop hasn’t been arrested yet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still looking for the outrage about police killing black men over misdemeanors.
    Quick get on Facebook and tell those rioters how they are endangering others from covid. Or have you gotten past that?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What should they do? Write their congressman a letter? When cops are allowed to murder people in cold blood responding with violence seems appropriate. It’s a ing joke that the cop hasn’t been arrested yet.
    right, so go ruin a.strangers life who owns a business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't believe this happened on Monday, it's ing Thursday, and Derek Chauvin still hasn't been booked for the most obvious murder you could ever see. And the bad apple defense? Bull , four cops thought it was fine. Cops want to be a gang well now they're getting treated like one.

Thread Information