Page 159 of 163 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4073
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You clearly love talking out of your ass.

You're so inexperienced talking about a subject as if you're experienced in that field. out of here!

Surveillance footage shows Brooks turning around and pointing that taser as the cops. Yall want to claim in the heat of the moment the cop who shot Brooks knew the taser brooks had was just that a taser, he knew the taser was "spent", and that brooks wouldn't pose a risk by letting him run free after wrestling both cops to the ground, stealing a taser gun, and pointing said taser at the cops. out of here!
    in a video it looks like the taser was fired at a cops head. But lets say it wasn't. So now cops should start counting taser shots in this kinda situations? This is just ing ridiculous. Just leave Atlanta without any cop for a week and lets see how nice of a time there will be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    allow me to summarize the cop-fellating rightwingnutjobs' position:

The Only Good Knitter is a Dead Knitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You clearly love talking out of your ass.

You're so inexperienced talking about a subject as if you're experienced in that field. out of here!

Surveillance footage shows Brooks turning around and pointing that taser as the cops. Yall want to claim in the heat of the moment the cop who shot Brooks knew the taser brooks had was just that a taser, he knew the taser was "spent", and that brooks wouldn't pose a risk by letting him run free after wrestling both cops to the ground, stealing a taser gun, and pointing said taser at the cops. out of here!
    Look at this clown. I can't believe this guy wore a Bob Marley t-shirt, a revolutionary who made songs about protesting for equality, is now spouting right wing nutjob racist takes. You hate to see it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how the do you know that? Did he look like a good boy to you? The mother er just ed up 2 cops, stole their weapon, ohh and he's also a ing criminal.... but yea, he wouldn't do anything stupid. His past actions say he was a good guy and wouldnt hurt a soul.... well, perhaps only some kids, but them. Lets hope he also gets 6 funerals and a big gofund me for his kids, which he loved by beating the out of them.
    What a terrible way to look at this. Black and white, no grey in between.

You’re either a good guy or a bad guy, period. He was in jail, yes but he did his time. His due was paid.

If you want to argue and justify his death that’s fine but bringing his past, or that he beats his kids is irrelevant to this case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how the do you know that? Did he look like a good boy to you? The mother er just ed up 2 cops, stole their weapon, ohh and he's also a ing criminal.... but yea, he wouldn't do anything stupid. His past actions say he was a good guy and wouldnt hurt a soul.... well, perhaps only some kids, but them. Lets hope he also gets 6 funerals and a big gofund me for his kids, which he loved by beating the out of them.
    A drunk unarmed guy running away from cops who are 5-10 feet behind him in pursuit is going to stop along the way to mug some kids in the middle of the night?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A drunk unarmed guy running away from cops who are 5-10 feet behind him in pursuit is going to stop along the way to mug some kids in the middle of the night?
    wrong there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh my bad he had an empty taser which could have been used as a direct contact taser.

So a drunk guy running away from the cops with a taser that he cannot shoot is going to stop along the way with cops in hot pursuit to jam a taser into some children in the middle of the night?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh my bad he had an empty taser which could have been used as a direct contact taser.

So a drunk guy running away from the cops with a taser that he cannot shoot is going to stop along the way with cops in hot pursuit to jam a taser into some children in the middle of the night?
    Looking at the video, the taser was not empty and he shot it at an officer. Now, what could have happen later we don't know. But imagine if the stupid didn't resist arrest... hmmm, i know what would happen then. Nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a terrible way to look at this. Black and white, no grey in between.

You’re either a good guy or a bad guy, period. He was in jail, yes but he did his time. His due was paid.

If you want to argue and justify his death that’s fine but bringing his past, or that he beats his kids is irrelevant to this case.
    he was out on parole and he knew that doing stupid would get him back in jail.

and I will say the cops were stupid. But not cause they shot him, but cause they let him them up. that was pretty pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at the video, the taser was not empty and he shot it at an officer. Now, what could have happen later we don't know.
    guess he has to die then

But imagine if the stupid didn't resist arrest... hmmm, i know what would happen then. Nothing.
    Agreed. Nobody is justifying his actions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was out on parole and he knew that doing stupid would get him back in jail.

and I will say the cops were stupid. But not cause they shot him, but cause they let him them up. that was pretty pathetic.
    Not that it impact the facts of the case, but link to him being out on parole?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that it impact the facts of the case, but link to him being out on parole?
    this is the first link i found.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/997939/...arrest-wendys/

i do have to ask, is probation the same as parole??

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He gets into it a bit here.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No, paroled means released from prison early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nope

reason i asked for a link is because i did notice a lot of people on social media have been spreading the meme that he was either out on parole or released early due to covid, never with any sources

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at this clown. I can't believe this guy wore a Bob Marley t-shirt, a revolutionary who made songs about protesting for equality, is now spouting right wing nutjob racist takes. You hate to see it.
    You're lost homie. Go watch the actual surveillance footage or don't. Stay blind and caught up in the mental trap MSM has you in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in a video it looks like the taser was fired at a cops head. But lets say it wasn't. So now cops should start counting taser shots in this kinda situations? This is just ing ridiculous. Just leave Atlanta without any cop for a week and lets see how nice of a time there will be.
    They kicked him and stood on him after they shot him.

Just have Atlanta actually invest in its poor kids for a decade and see how nice of a time that would be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He gets into it a bit here.
    falls on deaf ears when the guy is driving drunk, resists arrest, and goes for an officer's weapon tbh

but he's not wrong that its cyclical, and that people with a record cant find work, which doesnt give them much opportunity get their lives back on track

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just have Atlanta actually invest in its poor kids for a decade and see how nice of a time that would be.
    What videos have you seen that I missed? Body cams and surveillance don't show any of the two officers kicking brooks or standing on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Bunch of Cops quit. PD asked neighboring city for backup and they rejected

White flight intensifies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least eight people were shot during an explosively violent two-hour span in Minneapolis on Tuesday night as crime in the city skyrockets.

Lets see if Atlanta and Portland can follow this.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One of them murderers was found shopping for some Black Oreo cookies

Which KKK kracka paid his bail?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "I don’t know what you’re saying but you feel very passionate about what you’re saying and if you pull one of those kids aside and ask them what’s your message and what are you trying to do I think a lot of them would have nothing to say. That is very concerning to me, I’m very concerned because they seem enthusiastic and passionate about an invisible enemy, an enemy they can’t put on a scale, they can’t tangibly describe it in a way that I can understand it completely. It just feels like the structure of things is unjust."

- Rogan

Thread Information