Page 5 of 163 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. What do you want me to do about it?
    He wants you to pay attention to him while he says absolutely nothing at all.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i block people and call names now that I realized lockdown was not necessary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You realize police do kill whites? Any one instance can't be declared racism because optics. Also if these things aren't happening to black women then it's dumb to focus on just race. His male gender probably has a bigger influence on the outcome than his skin color.
    Similar examples got?

because I’ve seen plenty of times white males shoot up a place and are handcuffed by police. A black guy so much as talks backs or “resist” it’s grounds to kill his ass because I “feared for my life”

FOH you POS

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. What do you want me to do about it?
    get on a message board and tell people about it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m sure there’s a scenario where a cop has wrongfully killed a white guy, maybe even more than one.

Id however like to see stats that support the notion cops are killing whitey as much as they’re killing black people.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    get on a message board and tell people about it.
    You seem to have that covered.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is an ignoramus from upstairs who kept saying COVID was just the flu with other mouth breathing right wingers like ducks and palangi. This thread was pretty funny seeing these gots keep minimizing this threat.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=283727
    You know, obviously we all have differences, but when people start insulting others with this kind of arrogance, all it does is fill the next few pages with juvenile bickering. It is simply inflammatory, provoking, and achieves nothing. "mouth breathing right wingers"? Seriously, you don't have to be like that to get your point across.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You realize police do kill whites? Any one instance can't be declared racism because optics. Also if these things aren't happening to black women then it's dumb to focus on just race. His male gender probably has a bigger influence on the outcome than his skin color.
    You're saying he had a knee on his neck because he was a guy? Do police kill white women?

You don't really need to answer. I know you're just here to shield the white pigs from the word "racism".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, obviously we all have differences, but when people start insulting others with this kind of arrogance, all it does is fill the next few pages with juvenile bickering. It is simply inflammatory, provoking, and achieves nothing. "mouth breathing right wingers"? Seriously, you don't have to be like that to get your point across.
    But it's ducks though. Ducks is a piece of .

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're saying he had a knee on his neck because he was a guy? Do police kill white women?

You don't really need to answer. I know you're just here to shield the white pigs from the word "racism".
    Police generally don't kill women of any color. Therefore it is foolish to conclude something like this is based solely on race. There are actually many contributing factors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police generally don't kill women of any color. Therefore it is foolish to conclude something like this is based solely on race. There are actually many contributing factors.
    Name some of these factors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure there’s a scenario where a cop has wrongfully killed a white guy, maybe even more than one.

Id however like to see stats that support the notion cops are killing whitey as much as they’re killing black people.
    the issue at heart is justice tbh...

are the cops more likely to be disciplined/charged when the victim is white vs black? i dont know the answer to that. particularly with respect to use of force complaints where there is no video evidence that goes viral nationally

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the issue at heart is justice tbh...

are the cops more likely to be disciplined/charged when the victim is white vs black? i dont know the answer to that. particularly with respect to use of force complaints where there is no video evidence that goes viral nationally
    If cops treated white people this way whenever they resisted I’m pretty sure belligerent college kids would be getting slaughtered en mass every time a party was broken up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is this tholdren guy? Is he someone’s troll or just a COVID-19 Truther?
    he's been around...

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...00#post9391600

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Trumper calling anyone divisive. Kaepernick was protesting this exact kind of and the 30% flipped out.

Kap is more of a capitalist than an activist.

If dude gave back as much as he says he cares, he'd not be up $10s and $10s of millions of dollars selling slave-made shoes with his face on them.

Dude is salivating at this. Gonna rake det green in. Cabbage season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to have that covered.
    Not even close to El nono or ChumpDumper stats. Once I hit those numbers I will have done the job

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wants you to pay attention to him while he says absolutely nothing at all.

Same premise of derp's howls to you. And you gladly pay them that attention. Why?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same premise of derp's howls to you. And you gladly pay them that attention. Why?
    Good point. Cat playing with a mouse I guess.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does 129k feel like? Diabetes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If dude gave back as much as he says he cares, he'd not be up $10s and $10s of millions of dollars selling slave-made shoes with his face on them.

Wasn't this guy a loser coz he shunned playing on the NFL? (not stating you said that, just what the word was back in the day) But now he's a marketing genius?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't this guy a loser coz he shunned playing on the NFL? (not stating you said that, just what the word was back in the day) But now he's a marketing genius?
    Yeah, definitely not me. Don't really care about football and haven't watched a live game in years. It's too boring, slow and I hate the ads.

There's nothing special about Kap. He's just a typical poverty pimp taking advantage of the platform he was afforded. That's just smart business.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does 129k feel like? Diabetes?
    Please go back upstairs with Drunkem or whatever his name is.

Take TGY and Apa with you as well. You guys are rotting the support beams in this place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fact check. Kaep donated over a $1 million to several charities. When his jersey went to the #1 sold jersey at the peak of his protest, he donated 100% of the proceeds to charity. 100% of the Proceeds from his nike merch goes to charity. He has recently donated $100k to Coronavirus relief efforts.

Please stop regurgitating far right wing talking points

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More posts more posts!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact check. Kaep donated over a $1 million to several charities. When his jersey went to the #1 sold jersey at the peak of his protest, he donated 100% of the proceeds to charity. 100% of the Proceeds from his nike merch goes to charity. He has recently donated $100k to Coronavirus relief efforts.

Please stop regurgitating far right wing talking points
    LOL. He is paid an exorbitant salary. Hes gonna clean up poverty pimping right here.

Thread Information