San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gotta love a prepared American.
    He must have watched Falling Down

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean Trump failed leadership and inaction gave rioters 7 days to riot? Bush Sr sent in the military to the LA Riots on day 3.

You can't have it both ways. If you think military intervention is ok, then you should be calling out why it wasn't done sooner. If you're not ok with it, then I suppose your not serious, per your tweet.
    No. Just because you have a nuke does not mean you should use it liberally. So I disagree with your argument. That doesn't mean he should not have used it sooner.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris Cuomo once positioned antifa in the same vein as a WW2 soldier. Just so we all have a little knowledge about the left shielding these terrorists.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris Cuomo once positioned antifa in the same vein as a WW2 soldier. Just so we all have a little knowledge about the left shielding these terrorists.
    Chris Cuomo is a republican. He semen shields for Trump at least once or twice in his show, daily.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How many of the riots do you accuse antifa of starting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Just because you have a nuke does not mean you should use it liberally. So I disagree with your argument. That doesn't mean he should not have used it sooner.
    That makes no sense, so you're agreeing at least partially with my argument then.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    D-Day

Nazis were already defeated

Slavics defeated Hitler. He underestimated his eastern neighbors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still waiting to tell me who's Antifa... how we single out these terrorists...

It's fairly straightforward to single out the largest domestic terrorists (per the FBI) which happen to be white nationalist groups.

Now that Antifa is allegedly a terror group, can you describe them?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    You’d think of all the rioters arrested, they’d be able to confirm just one of them as a card carrying Antifa member.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    In the words of Biden, "come on, man"
    Funny how easy it was to identify Proud Boys, Boogaloo, Three Percenters, etc, stirring up......but when pressed to easily identify Antifa you just get vague as about it. Almost like you don’t actually have a ing clue what you’re talking about. If Antifa is this threat to national security that mobilized in every major city in America, surely you can confirm the iden y of just one of them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Hussars to the Rescue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’d think of all the rioters arrested, they’d be able to confirm just one of them as a card carrying Antifa member.
    And maybe they have, tbh... who knows. Hard to tell so far what the Antifa boogeyman looks like.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well deserved

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright. How many people do you think should have been arrested in Minneapolis this weekend?

Post a number.
    In the hundreds should've at least been detained.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Well deserved
    liberal whiteboys getting tossed

Picking on them almost wanna step in

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    And maybe they have, tbh... who knows. Hard to tell so far what the Antifa boogeyman looks like.
    Of course, but it’s just funny to me that all these far right groups have been confirmed with boots on the ground, terrorizing peaceful protesters, and Darrin’s response is “clearly radical leftists that I can’t even identify are the only problem here, because skinny jeans”

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the hundreds should've at least been detained.
    Is it a big secret? LE nationwide staying mum about hundreds of antifa prisoners?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Is it a big secret? LE nationwide staying mum about hundreds of antifa prisoners?
    Deep State! They’re tear gassing and beating the out of liberal protesters to hide their Antifa sympathies!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're kibitzing. Par.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Off the record. Is there emotion when you see a White Male sucker punched or jumped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, but it’s just funny to me that all these far right groups have been confirmed with boots on the ground, terrorizing peaceful protesters, and Darrin’s response is “clearly radical leftists that I can’t even identify are the only problem here, because skinny jeans”
    Honestly, it wasn't to single out Darrin, I just saw him casually throw that out there, like it's so obvious.

And I'm not even claiming that Antifa doesn't exist or that they're not bad people. It just didn't really matter before, you could use that term and common thug interchangeably.

But now they're allegedly this terrorist group, and a threat to our country, so it would be good to know who these people really are and how we recognize them.

Wouldn't you want to know if you have a terrorist next to you and could alert the authorities? Does everybody that breaks a window and/or vandalizes a property is antifa and a terrorist now?

Terror laws are nothing to sneeze at. Does an unarmed person detained after breaking a window to try to steal something is charged with attempted robbery or a terror attack? That's a pretty ing huge difference.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

What is this alt. Use regular account thanks.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Honestly, it wasn't to single out Darrin, I just saw him casually throw that out there, like it's so obvious.

And I'm not even claiming that Antifa doesn't exist or that they're not bad people. It just didn't really matter before, you could use that term and common thug interchangeably.

But now they're allegedly this terrorist group, and a threat to our country, so it would be good to know who these people really are and how we recognize them.

Wouldn't you want to know if you have a terrorist next to you and could alert the authorities? Does everybody that breaks a window and/or vandalizes a property is antifa and a terrorist now?

Terror laws are nothing to sneeze at. Does an unarmed person detained after breaking a window to try to steal something is charged with attempted robbery or a terror attack? That's a pretty ing huge difference.
    Upcoming DarrinS response: Don’t be so dramatic, Donald Trump and his cronies would never abuse their power like that.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    DAY 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    opened Apple Musoc to be greeted by a BLM message and whwn ypu click on Listen “Foght the Power is playing”

Thread Information