San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just realize this niga????
    Of course not

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this embolden AA voters? These kinds of incidents are expected in places like Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. Minnesota is a blue state, generally voting in liberal democrats or moderate republicans. If I were AA, I would think Minnesota is one of the safest states to live in besides maybe Oregon.
    This is a national story, it's not going to only affect people living in Minnesota.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good stuff, hater

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If I were AA, I would think Minnesota is one of the safest states to live in besides maybe Oregon."

Once in a big city with a big city PD that attracts sadist, racists, psychopaths, all "liberal" bets are off.

Minneapolis has a long history of racist complaints

Oregon? Portland might be fringe-y, hippy haven, but when the inbreds come in to town from the backwoods and rural areas, there have been plenty of conflicts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is always greater suffering in the initial stages of the revolution.

Nearly always requires mass killing. And even greater violence to retain the control.

Has there ever been a revolution in a multicultural nation? I imagine it is even more violent since you need to mark opposition and race is the easiest.
    I’m not saying a revolution is going to happen but 40 million people out of work. Bored with nothing to do all while the our economy is in the toilet and there’s no way to replace the jobs lost. Idle hands and all that. It reminds me of Germany 1920s or even the US 1930s. Lots of protests and rallies and people demanding that the government do something. Only difference then was they actually came up with a plan to put people to work (even if temporary).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not saying a revolution is going to happen but 40 million people out of work. Bored with nothing to do all while the our economy is in the toilet and there’s no way to replace the jobs lost. Idle hands and all that. It reminds me of Germany 1920s or even the US 1930s. Lots of protests and rallies and people demanding that the government do something. Only difference then was they actually came up with a plan to put people to work (even if temporary).
    tbh that scenario hapoens all over the world a lot

tons of unemployment, unrest, social class warfare, poverty, hunger, homelessness

most of the time medium level violence, roadblocks, protests just become a daily ocurrence and people get used to it and move on with their lives

very rarely does it become something bogger resembling a real revolution. so this could easily be continuing for decades and well get used to it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Better late than never, I suppose.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Better late than never, I suppose.
    About ing time. Ridiculous he tortures and murders George Floyd on Monday and doesn't get arrested until Friday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    13% of the population.

In your face. All the time. Like roaches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Urban riots must now be recognized as durable social phenomena. They may be deplored, but they are there and should be understood. Urban riots are a special form of violence. They are not insurrections. The rioters are not seeking to seize territory or to attain control of ins utions. They are mainly intended to shock the white community. They are a distorted form of social protest. The looting which is their principal feature serves many functions. It enables the most enraged and deprived Negro to take hold of consumer goods with the ease the white man does by using his purse. Often the Negro does not even want what he takes; he wants the experience of taking. But most of all, alienated from society and knowing that this society cherishes property above people, he is shocking it by abusing property rights. There are thus elements of emotional catharsis in the violent act. This may explain why most cities in which riots have occurred have not had a repe ion, even though the causative conditions remain. It is also noteworthy that the amount of physical harm done to white people other than police is infinitesimal and in Detroit whites and Negroes looted in unity.

A profound judgment of today's riots was expressed by Victor Hugo a century ago. He said, 'If a soul is left in the darkness, sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.

The policymakers of the white society have caused the darkness; they create discrimination; they structured slums; and they perpetuate unemployment, ignorance and poverty. It is incontestable and deplorable that Negroes have committed crimes; but they are derivative crimes. They are born of the greater crimes of the white society. When we ask Negroes to abide by the law, let us also demand that the white man abide by law in the ghettos. Day-in and day-out he violates welfare laws to deprive the poor of their meager allotments; he flagrantly violates building codes and regulations; his police make a mockery of law; and he violates laws on equal employment and education and the provisions for civic services. The slums are the handiwork of a vicious system of the white society; Negroes live in them but do not make them any more than a prisoner makes a prison. Let us say boldly that if the violations of law by the white man in the slums over the years were calculated and compared with the law-breaking of a few days of riots, the hardened criminal would be the white man. These are often difficult things to say but I have come to see more and more that it is necessary to utter the truth in order to deal with the great problems that we face in our society.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Trump was running against a competent opponent like Sherrod Brown this race would be over. It’s ing ridiculous that we picked a candidate who’s too ing old and stupid to come up with something better than “If you vote for Trump you ain’t black!”

By late October it'll be a good thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s quote about shooting looters came from notorious 1960s Miami police chief who waged ‘war’ against ‘hoodlums’

its origin dates back more than 50 years ago.

that phrase was used back in 1967 by Miami police chief Walter Headley, who

authorized a violent crackdown in black neighborhoods amid civil unrest.

the late Miami police chief angered the black community by announcing a plan that would

“use shotguns, dogs, and a stepped-up ‘stop-and-frisk’ policy”

in what he described as a “war” against “young hoodlums.”

Less than a year after Headley made his declaration on shooting looters, riots broke out throughout the city.
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/trumps-quote-about-shooting-looters-came-from-notorious-1960s-miami-police-chief-who-waged-war-against-hoodlums/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4670&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only check FB every 6 months or so from my cell to see if I catch anything interesting from friends.
    Dude you're missing out on some really wonderful animal video's. Wild animal rescues, funny animal interactions, cute baby animals, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you're missing out on some really wonderful animal video's. Wild animal rescues, funny animal interactions, cute baby animals, etc.
    hey i like those

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "If I were AA, I would think Minnesota is one of the safest states to live in besides maybe Oregon."

Once in a big city with a big city PD that attracts sadist, racists, psychopaths, all "liberal" bets are off.

Minneapolis has a long history of racist complaints

Oregon? Portland might be fringe-y, hippy haven, but when the inbreds come in to town from the backwoods and rural areas, there have been plenty of conflicts.

Blacks are disliked on every inch of this Planet.

This isn't a white or even American issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About ing time. Ridiculous he tortures and murders George Floyd on Monday and doesn't get arrested until Friday.
    and they had to burn down a few blocks of city for them to do it

good

the good guys win this round

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blacks are disliked on every inch of this Planet.

This isn't a white or even American issue.
    false

americans regardless of race are disliked most by the world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and they had to burn down a few blocks of city for them to do it

good

the good guys win this round
    The good guys only win once Derek Chauvin gets the needle. I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America is a 3rd World country with a Gucci belt on
    that's spot on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is right on the nose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good guys only win once Derek Chauvin gets the needle. I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen.
    Minnesota is one of the states that doesn’t have the death penalty.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You won't stop til America is another South Africa.

Just as violent and just as poor. That is why America is united against you. We riot in the voting booths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be honest. The majority of "rioters" are just opportunists looking to get something for nothing, a percentage of them are anarchists that jump at any opportunity to anonymously destroy , a percentage of them are thrill seekers and likely the absolute minority are rioting for a cause.

If George Floyd was knocked out on the sidewalk, half these people would rob him or kick him in the head if they could get away with it.

Thread Information