Page 124 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4073
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think race is major issue in Europe.
    its only an issue in countries that accepted a lot of migrants and have a lot of black people... Shocker right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin, Texas
    A black 20-year-old student Justin Howell is in critical condition with brain damage after APD deliberately shot him in the head, then shot the medics helping him.

Medic's eyewitness account

"If he did die, Austin is going to burn"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    its only an issue in countries that accepted a lot of migrants and have a lot of black people... Shocker right.
    The key is importing at a slow controlled manner. Offering the state enough resources to integrate them. Too many too fast and local leadership starts pandering to them for the easy vote.

If you do it correctly then some of your population has different shade color skin. Screw it up and you have subcultures with contrasting local and even national goals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin, Texas
    A black 20-year-old student Justin Howell is in critical condition with brain damage after APD deliberately shot him in the head, then shot the medics helping him.

so u go join in a protest, who knows if the person did throw or do anything, what did he or they expected at the protest thats turning into a riot ...shouldve stayed home

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin, Texas

That sounds an awfully a lot like the IDF indiscriminately targeting Palestenians. Our cops and military trying to mimic the IDF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The key is importing at a slow controlled manner. Offering the state enough resources to integrate them. Too many too fast and local leadership starts pandering to them for the easy vote.

If you do it correctly then some of your population has different shade color skin. Screw it up and you have subcultures with contrasting local and even national goals
    the key should have been not importing any at all. Why is everyone so obsessed with diversity and multiculturalization when it only leads to . Good luck to anyone visiting a hole like France, where once it was a beautiful place and now u're pretty much gonna get ed, robbed and killed by a stupid N-word if you go for a walk after 10pm. Remember how Sweden was once also great and had all those beutiful women. Yea, those women are now being raped by the muslims that are taking over that re ed country. And people think Poland is bad? Poland, Hungary, Czech republic and a lot of eastern coutries are 10X better than those diversity countries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That sounds an awfully a lot like the IDF indiscriminately targeting Palestenians. Our cops and military trying to mimic the IDF
    Yep. Except these cops don't have the thousand yard stare of Shin Bet who have killed who knows how many on a daily basis, these cops and their sergeants and COs are still on Repression 101. No experiential guidelines means they don't know when they're stepping over the line and really push a population to push back. Shoot the medics too? Also, clear your pm inbox.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    the key should have been not importing any at all. Why is everyone so obsessed with diversity and multiculturalization when it only leads to . Good luck to anyone visiting a hole like France, where once it was a beautiful place and now u're pretty much gonna get ed, robbed and killed by a stupid N-word if you go for a walk after 10pm. Remember how Sweden was once also great and had all those beutiful women. Yea, those women are now being raped by the muslims that are taking over that re ed country. And people think Poland is bad? Poland, Hungary, Czech republic and a lot of eastern coutries are 10X better than those diversity countries.
    Small percentage have the skills and drive to help their new home but overall yah I think it is a white phenomenon. Rooted in the satisfaction of knowing our superior way of life can turn anyone from anywhere into a successful human being. I don't think other races have this weird obsession. It reminds me of owning a pet.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yep. Except these cops don't have the thousand yard stare of Shin Bet who have killed who knows how many on a daily basis, these cops and their sergeants and COs are still on Repression 101. No experiential guidelines means they don't know when they're stepping over the line and really push a population to push back. Shoot the medics too? Also, clear your pm inbox.
    Barely anyone wants to be a Cop these days. It's stressful, dangerous/low paying and increasingly has a negative social stigma. This has been increasingly the case in my lifetime and this resulted in lower quality law enforcement. A-lot of ex military. Great for some scenarios and worse for others.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    so u go join in a protest, who knows if the person did throw or do anything, what did he or they expected at the protest thats turning into a riot ...shouldve stayed home
    Someone tell them to stop throwing their arms up in the air and pacing in circles. You hit the floor and cover your head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This seems more like the rich pitting the poor/lower middle class against each other to distract from the real problem.

Cops for example make less now than they ever did before (inflation adjusted) because states and municipalities have had their tax revenue base gutted, and cops being underpaid is undoubtedly going to lead to them having a shorter fuse and temper when they’re on the job. Definitely not an excuse to kill someone by digging your knee into his neck for 8 minutes, just the simple reality that people who are underpaid are generally angrier while working than those who are happy with their pay.
    They sure as arent underpaid in San Antonio. Between them and the firemen they own city hall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you think it is telling those nations are all Westener

Anyhow they each have different issues with different ethnics. I.e. Chinese inflating prices in Australia. Aussie's have very strict refugee laws

Germany has Turks but I probably have a higher opinion of them than others do on here. Germany tends to do a good job integrating its migrants. I saw some s in this armor after 2015 though. It was an eye sore seeing blacks in African tribal wear on the German street. This was not as common before 2015. Hopefully they fix it.

England is USA jr. Free for all. I don't think blacks are a significant problem. From what I've seen the black population is shrinking

France is in trouble. They don't have the order of Germany nor the economy of England. Atleast Italy has an excuse - bordering the Sea. I don't think France recovers and continues to mirror USA where there is massive regional divide.

I recognize some of Poland's current good fortunate was just that - good timing out of our control. But we have one of the largest expat populations so we experience first hand the mistakes of our neighbors and abroad.

Edit: my previous post was heavy handed. I don't think race is major issue in Europe.
    Just happens to be nations that are generally advanced, democratic, multicultural, and strong, tbh... the rest, not so much.

Not really surprising your folks decided to head to America and not Russia, Ukraine or Moldovia, tbh... talk about holes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You stream your content now?

I wonder if O'Reilly is still out there commenting on current events
    I just don't find anything on mainstream TV entertaining these days... I rather read or play some games.

I do catch some movies from Prime or Netflix here and there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he was actually including those countries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been to Paris last year, was great. Not sure what you're talking about. Have you been there recently?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been to Paris last year, was great. Not sure what you're talking about. Have you been there recently?
    i am happy that u had a great time. I was in Lille with a guy that works there and everyone was saying me that it's better to stay inside when its dark and especially avoid narrow streets. My friend was also robbed twice in half a year there so i trust him. France is definitely not as safe as it once was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am happy that u had a great time. I was in Lille with a guy that works there and everyone was saying me that it's better to stay inside when its dark and especially avoid narrow streets. My friend was also robbed twice in half a year there so i trust him. France is definitely not as safe as it once was.
    Well, sorry you didn't have a good time. Crime in France is roughly half of what it used to be in the 90s, barely over Poland, and about half of what's in Hungary, which is why I was asking. Must've been a long time ago when it was super safe.

Maybe it's something specific to Lille though, I have no reason not to believe you.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My general issue is going to such diverse European cities to eat foreign food, listen to foreign music and meet foreign people. Like the watered down European version is just safe enough for them they wouldn't actually visit Morocco.

"Paris has great Thai food"

In Europe the capital cities are usually lesser quality experience than surrounding areas IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My general issue is going to such diverse European cities to eat foreign food, listen to foreign music and meet foreign people. Like the watered down European version is just safe enough for them they wouldn't actually visit Morocco.

In Europe the capital cities are usually lesser quality experience than surrounding areas IMO.
    It's good to visit the main city and the surroundings, tbh, if you have a chance... that's pretty universal though...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They sure as arent underpaid in San Antonio. Between them and the firemen they own city hall.
    Starting pay for an NYPD cop is ~30k. I’d be a miserable SOB if I was trying to live in NYC off a 30k salary

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CNN and MSNBC would get crucified if they showed a segment like this tbh.
    2nd amendment crusader using possession of a weapon to justify police killings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting pay for an NYPD cop is ~30k. I’d be a miserable SOB if I was trying to live in NYC off a 30k salary
    San Antonio police cadets earn an annual salary of $40,700 while enrolled in the academy. After one year of service, an officer's base salary rises to $46,538 per year. after 20 years most are making 70K+. They can retire after 30 years with a defined benefit plan. So if they went in as a cadet at 20, they can retire at 50. Retirement benefits are inflation adjusted and average this year is right at 50K a year till they and their spouse die. assuming the surviving spouse lives to 80 that's another 1.5 million in retirement benefits.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 06-04-2020 at 08:06 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marseille is bad news. France should either integrate them or kick them out. They are doing everyone a disservice.
    Marseille is awesome tbh

snowflakes feeling threatened by Marseille

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I give you that

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard them African scammers are annoying as . Just type "scammers in paris" if anyone wants to see.

Thread Information