Page 56 of 163 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4073
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake polls. It's how the system manufactures consent. We don't buy them any more. It's hot garbage. Trump gets people excited while Biden is a blithering idiot, literally.
    So Trump is not the underdog at all.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Op-Ed: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Don’t understand the protests? What you’re seeing is people pushed to the edge

What was your first reaction when you saw the video of the white cop kneeling on George Floyd’s neck while Floyd croaked, “I can’t breathe”?

If you’re white, you probably muttered a horrified, “Oh, my God” while shaking your head at the cruel injustice. If you’re black, you probably leapt to your feet, cursed, maybe threw something (certainly wanted to throw something), while shouting, “Not @#$%! again!” Then you remember the two white vigilantes accused of murdering Ahmaud Arbery as he jogged through their neighborhood in February, and how if it wasn’t for that video emerging a few weeks ago, they would have gotten away with it. And how those Minneapolis cops claimed Floyd was resisting arrest but a store’s video showed he wasn’t. And how the cop on Floyd’s neck wasn’t an enraged redneck stereotype, but a sworn officer who looked calm and en led and devoid of pity: the banality of evil incarnate.

Maybe you also are thinking about the Karen in Central Park who called 911 claiming the black man who asked her to put a leash on her dog was threatening her. Or the black Yale University grad student napping in the common room of her dorm who was reported by a white student. Because you realize it’s not just a supposed “black criminal” who is targeted, it’s the whole spectrum of black faces from Yonkers to Yale.

You start to wonder if it should be all black people who wear body cams, not the cops.

Read More: https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...ed-to-the-edge
    I respect Lou Alcindor. I think he's always meant well. But he's ultimately a useful idiot.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trump is not the underdog at all.
    This time around and that this point in time, I very much doubt it.

Who do you think the underdog is?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This time around and that this point in time, I very much doubt it.

Who do you think the underdog is?
    Trump underdog in Western polls and we want that before kickoff

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine if it was a white cop who punched back. All would brake lose. This would be all over CNN and MSNBC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the dude living in a country where they stone women to death for letting their hair down.
    That’s not true. I don’t know why you would make a blatant lie to make a point .

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Imagine if it was a white cop who punched back. All would brake lose. This would be all over CNN and MSNBC
    Good teammate. White cop was left hopeless. This is strategy better executed by Muslims

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump underdog in Western polls and we want that before kickoff
    Polls put Trump behind by default. What are the betting lines? Those are closer to truth.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

I want to leave my USA in conservative hands

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe in 2 months things will look different, dunno.
    41M+ people officially out of work, a few M more not on the roles

103M+ dead officially, maybe 20M dead more lackadaisically or intentionally not do ented at C19, plus red/slave states are officially committed fraud about C19 cases and deaths, so it won't be know accurately when the next wave arrives.

If another wave arrives, as expected in the fall, the above numbers will be down somewhat but still HISTORICALLY disastrous.

Biden has led Trash by 8+ pts nationally for 18 months (15 months before the pandemic)

I do trust the Dems to it up and the Repugs to CHEAT LIKE .

Who the is running the Dem campaign projects nationally?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    41M+ people officially out of work, a few M more not on the roles

103M+ dead officially, maybe 20M dead more lackadaisically or intentionally not do ented at C19, plus red/slave states are officially committed fraud about C19 cases and deaths, so it won't be know accurately when the next wave arrives.

If another wave arrives, as expected in the fall, the above numbers will be down somewhat but still HISTORICALLY disastrous.

Biden has led Trash by 8+ pts nationally for 18 months (15 months before the pandemic)

I do trust the Dems to it up and the Repugs to CHEAT LIKE .

Who the is running the Dem campaign projects nationally?
    o boutons, the person.

In your opinion - what percent chance does Trump have for reelection.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There you have it. The polls are bull . Everyone knows it any more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh fake news
    Butthurt Dems who vehemently hated Bush for the nine months prior for "stealing the election" now magically loved Bush

Congrats on your many wars for being a sucker and taking whatever the system shoves down your throat.

EDIT: BTW this is 2001 and not 2004. You were extra desperate to cite that poll in the first place.
    What fake news? I gave you the link, for both the 90% and the 60%. I didn't like dubya one iota, but I don't have to deny the reality he polled those numbers.

Fake polls. It's how the system manufactures consent. We don't buy them any more. It's hot garbage. Trump gets people excited while Biden is a blithering idiot, literally.
    So the polls that say Trump sucks are fake, but the ones that don't are legit. Confirmation bias much?

Reality is you trust your own instincts and not the nonsense. But you can't really go with that b/c you're still a sperm shield at the end of the day.
    Hey, you're wrong all the time too, yet you're still here. So what's the big deal? I get that you're in that 30% that loves this guy and you hate anything that says Democrat, far from the first or last guy here with that opinion, tbh...

I just happen to dislike both candidates, and fortunately I'm in a situation where it doesn't matter who wins, so I can speak fairly freely about it.

And yet, I totally assume I could be wrong about the pulse out there. I guess the difference is that I won't yell and scream voter fraud if Trump loses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump was -180 at the end of February (65% odds of winning)... At those numbers, -120/+120, it's 55%/45% Trump over Biden. (link)

Lots of time till November, and these next few months are going to be crucial.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What fake news? I gave you the link, for both the 90% and the 60%. I didn't like dubya one iota, but I don't have to deny the reality he polled those numbers.
    Butthurt is butthurt. Media fostered a narrative that Bush stole the election. Those people didn't magically then like him because he stood on the bodies of the dead people he failed to protect and spoke into a bullhorn. Again, you run with your fake polls all you want. Many of us have moved on.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was -180 at the end of February (65% odds of winning)... At those numbers, -120/+120, it's 55%/45% Trump over Biden. (link)
    That's what a good plandemic will do for you.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Lots of time till November, and these next few months are going to be crucial.
    Yes this is likely to be Trump's lowest point. June 1st many are returning to regular life. Economy is churning.

I am an optimistic but I am not a gambler or one to be bragging. I am always ready for rebound.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the polls that say Trump sucks are fake, but the ones that don't are legit. Confirmation bias much?
    They're all fake, bruh. All part of the manufactured consent process.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, you're wrong all the time too, yet you're still here. So what's the big deal? I get that you're in that 30% that loves this guy and you hate anything that says Democrat, far from the first or last guy here with that opinion, tbh...
    You shouldn't be cast that wrong all the time stone. There's not much that you get. TheGreatYacht knows way more than you think you know.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just happen to dislike both candidates, and fortunately I'm in a situation where it doesn't matter who wins, so I can speak fairly freely about it.
    This is one of your go-to fallacies. You're not unbiased or anything of the like. Your preset is still well functioning for that matter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet, I totally assume I could be wrong about the pulse out there. I guess the difference is that I won't yell and scream voter fraud if Trump loses.
    You should assume you could totally be wrong. It's a very strong bet.
    And you screamed Russia since before Trump was even inaugurated.

"the difference"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Americans waking up today on this May 31st hoping for peace on a Sunday

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    FrostKing

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    FrostKing

Ice T loves his Deutschland. They clap like it's a World Cap match. This is the portion that was raped by USA troops.

Thread Information