Page 123 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 4073
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    White supremacists like you aren't the target market for the NBA, no idea why you think they have to bend to your desires.
    You have a point. NBA target audience is teenagers. In step with the protests

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see them too..."selling" memorabilia on the street.

Paris and London are cesspools. Ask any Native European, we don't go to those sort of places. Too much trash and urine on the streets.
    You see what you wanna see... Before it was nobody wants them, and now London and Paris which are among the largest cities in Europe are cesspools because they have them.

Look, it's not complicated. It's not that everyone else is a problem, is that you have a problem. The quicker you accept and deal with it, the quicker you're going to feel better.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CNN and MSNBC would get crucified if they showed a segment like this tbh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is Tucker still taping from home?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, yeah, despite the odd hit here and there, Tucker is pretty terrible overall.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, yeah, despite the odd hit here and there, Tucker is pretty terrible overall.
    Tucker is probably the best talking head on mainstream media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker is probably the best talking head on mainstream media.
    He's not even the best at Fox, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Diversity is a strength."

"Let's be just like these other countries."

Seems you are not for diversity.
    wtf does diversity have to do with our healthcare system?

do you also find it to be pro-diversity but also saying "we should have food and water for our people, just like other countries"?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You see what you wanna see... Before it was nobody wants them, and now London and Paris which are among the largest cities in Europe are cesspools because they have them.

Look, it's not complicated. It's not that everyone else is a problem, is that you have a problem. The quicker you accept and deal with it, the quicker you're going to feel better.
    They arrive on boats and sleep on the streets. What do you expect the Natives to do - they abandon those cities. Blacks don't venture outside London/Paris because they'll be physically attacked. Sounds like you don't venture outside those dumps either or else you would be aware of this

Not a bad strategy to keep the unwanted in the same concentrated areas. Why would an American spend their time and money visiting cities that are just like NY/LA. What is the purpose.

Blacks are a hit in Asia and Middle East too.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He's not even the best at Fox, tbh...
    Hannity is a No for me. Ingraham is low hanging fruit content.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hannity is a No for me. Ingraham is low hanging fruit content.
    IMO, Chris Wallace runs circles around him... I think he's still at Fox?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They arrive on boats and sleep on the streets. What do you expect the Natives to do - they abandon those cities. Blacks don't venture outside London/Paris because they'll be physically attacked. Sounds like you don't venture outside those dumps either or else you would be aware of this

Not a bad strategy to keep the unwanted in the same concentrated areas. Why would an American spend their time and money visiting cities that are just like NY/LA. What is the purpose.

Blacks are a hit in Asia and Middle East too.
    So let's get this straight, France, the UK, Spain, Germany, Australia... they're all dumps... but Poland is the shinning light here?

Also, don't pretend you don't have the same hate and disdain for Jousef the arab, tbh...

Again, we're not rewinding here, you can still avoid a lifetime of despair and depression by just visiting your local shrink.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    IMO, Chris Wallace runs circles around him... I think he's still at Fox?
    I like him. I think only has his own slot on Sundays

I really liked O'Reilly. After they canned him I stopped watching the channel. Only catch at the gym now. No longer part of my schedule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like him. I think only has his own slot on Sundays

I really liked O'Reilly. After they canned him I stopped watching the channel. Only catch at the gym now. No longer part of my schedule.
    I liked O'Reilly too. I think he did have to engage in bait because that always has been more or less the name of the game at Fox, but he was less of a talking head and was much more willing to do interviews and be respectful even if he didn't agree.

Haven't really watched TV much in the past 4+ years, so I know what you mean.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So let's get this straight, France, the UK, Spain, Germany, Australia... they're all dumps... but Poland is the shinning light here?

Also, don't pretend you don't have the same hate and disdain for Jousef the arab, tbh...

Again, we're not rewinding here, you can still avoid a lifetime of despair and depression by just visiting your local shrink.
    Don't you think it is telling those nations are all Westener

Anyhow they each have different issues with different ethnics. I.e. Chinese inflating prices in Australia. Aussie's have very strict refugee laws

Germany has Turks but I probably have a higher opinion of them than others do on here. Germany tends to do a good job integrating its migrants. I saw some s in this armor after 2015 though. It was an eye sore seeing blacks in African tribal wear on the German street. This was not as common before 2015. Hopefully they fix it.

England is USA jr. Free for all. I don't think blacks are a significant problem. From what I've seen the black population is shrinking

France is in trouble. They don't have the order of Germany nor the economy of England. Atleast Italy has an excuse - bordering the Sea. I don't think France recovers and continues to mirror USA where there is massive regional divide.

I recognize some of Poland's current good fortunate was just that - good timing out of our control. But we have one of the largest expat populations so we experience first hand the mistakes of our neighbors and abroad.

Edit: my previous post was heavy handed. I don't think race is major issue in Europe.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-04-2020 at 03:28 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fatal shootings of unarmed suspects are part of the puzzle i mean, george floyd's case wasn't a shooting and wont appear on WaPo's list. same with Eric Garner. Freddie Gray. the database doesnt factor in cases where the victim wasn't a suspect, like the death of botham jean. when you filter for unarmed, it doesnt factor in cases like Philando Castile, a guy who had a gun in the car, but wasnt in a violent confrontation with the officer, and was shot while reaching for his wallet.

police brutality also goes far beyond those cases that lead to death. we are seeing how brazen cops have been acting in front of hundreds of witnesses, knowing they're on camera in the last week. you can just imagine how bold they'd feel pulling over a passenger-less car at night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked O'Reilly too. I think he did have to engage in bait because that always has been more or less the name of the game at Fox, but he was less of a talking head and was much more willing to do interviews and be respectful even if he didn't agree.

o'reilly was certainly better at interviewing people outside his bubble. tucker does that but usually with low hanging fruit just to dunk on them, never to actually engage in a conversation.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would've just got back on my car and ran over them pigs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    France borders the same sea Italy does.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

You stream your content now?

I wonder if O'Reilly is still out there commenting on current events

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    France borders the same sea Italy does.
    Marseille is bad news. France should either integrate them or kick them out. They are doing everyone a disservice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marseille is bad news. France should either integrate them or kick them out. They are doing everyone a disservice.
    When did you go there?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    When did you go there?
    I have not been to Marseille

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have not been to Marseille
    Oh.