Page 119 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4073
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest problem with these protests is the lack of organization, and leadership. I think there's little doubt of what they're protesting against and the legitimacy of the protest (outside of NAdolph and the like white supremacist apologists).

This is the difference with the Civil Rights Movement, where you had MLK leading and spreading the official message, and a very well organized structure for protest and marches.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Keyboard tough guy.
    the guy who curled up in a ball and let a group of black guys whip his ass and leave him an eternal coward says that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what your average American, who is just trying to scrape by, possibly unemployed because the pandemic and lockdowns, views these protests?

I haven't seen the phrase "muh freedums" posted lately. Was stylish a month ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Joe Biden told a black man to his face "you ain't black" like a week ago--and now he's going to end racism in America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This seems more like the rich pitting the poor/lower middle class against each other to distract from the real problem.

Cops for example make less now than they ever did before (inflation adjusted) because states and municipalities have had their tax revenue base gutted, and cops being underpaid is undoubtedly going to lead to them having a shorter fuse and temper when they’re on the job. Definitely not an excuse to kill someone by digging your knee into his neck for 8 minutes, just the simple reality that people who are underpaid are generally angrier while working than those who are happy with their pay.
    I think it's more the training cops get here. Even 3rd world holes have nicer cops. Cops here are trained like they are going to war. Militarized and armed to boot. Also knowing that nothing will happen to them regardless of what they do.

Btw hopefully everyone has their fire insurance policies paid up as when the verdict comes out chances are Mineapolis and many other cities will burn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest problem with these protests is the lack of organization, and leadership. I think there's little doubt of what they're protesting against and the legitimacy of the protest (outside of NAdolph and the like white supremacist apologists).

This is the difference with the Civil Rights Movement, where you had MLK leading and spreading the official message, and a very well organized structure for protest and marches.

They are quite organized, until it gets dark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given that the average american woman is an overwheight pig no

No thanks
    It’s the best an incel like Andy can hope for

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what your average American, who is just trying to scrape by, possibly unemployed because the pandemic and lockdowns, views these protests?
    I figure 30% of you are trying to work out a rationale for voting Trump you can tell future generations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the guy who curled up in a ball and let a group of black guys whip his ass and leave him an eternal coward says that.
    Keyboard tough guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I haven't seen the phrase "muh freedums" posted lately. Was stylish a month ago.
    So sad watching you desperately trying to rationalize people possibly voting for Trump to grasp on to slipping power.

Your daddy's time is up. Face it.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    being such a prick that you got jumped by black guys, living with the fact that your daughter is getting her cervix pounded by black every night, I mean no wonder you hate black people

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wherein Darren compares protesting over having to wait another couple of weeks for a haircut to protests over police brutality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figure 30% of you are trying to work out a rationale for voting Trump you can tell future generations.
    So, in the middle of a pandemic, and a severe economic contraction, your average person is cool with these protests?

Could be a major backfire.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, in the middle of a pandemic, and a severe economic contraction, your average person is cool with these protests?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I suspect a solid number of those people are participating in these protests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wherein Darren compares protesting over having to wait another couple of weeks for a haircut to protests over police brutality.

How many people were killed in anti-lockdown protests? How many cities did they take place? How long did they go on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suspect a solid number of those people are participating in these protests.
    I doubt it.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's more the training cops get here. Even 3rd world holes have nicer cops. Cops here are trained like they are going to war. Militarized and armed to boot. Also knowing that nothing will happen to them regardless of what they do.

Btw hopefully everyone has their fire insurance policies paid up as when the verdict comes out chances are Mineapolis and many other cities will burn
    You cam thank the Israeli Defense Forces for that. IDF does the same to Palestenians all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I know you're prayingdog.gif for that. Might help if your boy didn't gas clergy to pose for pictures in front of their church.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many people were killed in anti-lockdown protests? How many cities did they take place? How long did they go on?
    Those were about white people getting haircuts and grass seed. Even white people aren't stupid enough to die on that hill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So because those protests were small, fringe, and silly, we shouldn't make fun of them? I don't follow your logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being such a prick that you got jumped by black guys, living with the fact that your daughter is getting her cervix pounded by black every night, I mean no wonder you hate black people
    ^

Trying way too hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you doubt it? If anything, the biggest carnage on jobs have been on lower-wage/poor people, which also happen to be a large contingent of colored people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does the "average American, possibly unemployed" look like to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus a lot of these people opted to cash in on unemployment benefits, and have nothing better to do, amirite?

Thread Information