Page 127 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4073
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. You really like to argue. That post was like from a week ago after the official autopsy said he didn't die of asphyxiation. Notice I qualified the statement with IF the autopsy is correct.
    Nah. Just remembered it.

If the conclusion was that 8 minutes of a knee on the guys neck didn't really have much to do with it, that should cause anyone's "bull ometer" to be pegged out.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I don't have the information. Spurm can clarify but I read his post as also saying the Attorney General's anger/fear was baseless. Yes he explained the basis of his concern.

"To see that kind of level of violence and rioting that went on, police officers being shot and shot at, a retired police captain being murdered, people throwing rocks and gasoline and frozen water bottles at police officers, firefighters being assaulted and blocked from doing their job, businesses that have served the community for years being burned to the ground, it’s unfathomable that every single person arrested that night has been released,"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-...rests-released
    Not a single specific on who was released and what they were caught doing. It is unfortunate that people aren't in prison for shooting at cops, if that is the case, but you and I have no reason to assume anyone rounded up and released was among those people.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not shocked. These are the enlightened people among us.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.kmov.com/news/circuit-at...5756c0a9d.html

According to St. Louis police, two of the 36 arrested were released on summonses, and the remaining charges have been deemed either 'pending application of warrant' or 'refused' for police follow up.

Gardner said of those 36 arrested in two nights, only eight of the cases were referred to her office.

"In yet another misleading attack against me by the local police officer association,

I was accused of letting every single person go who the St. Louis police department arrested for looting and rioting.

To be clear, as of right now, the police department brought to my office a group of 8 individuals involved with stealing for prosecution.

We need the police to bring admissible evidence to charge. My office cannot issue any case when there is not admissible evidence. Point blank.

And if we do issue a case when there is not admissible evidence, that is unethical. And I was assured by the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department that when they have the required admissible evidence, they will bring these cases to my office for prosecution.

I’ve noticed that the Attorney General is tweeting quite a bit about looters and rioters and not about the fact that we have a history of police violence in this city and nation.

And that has caused people to take to the streets yet again to demand accountability and change in our criminal justice system.

It is clear that he does not care about justice or safety or the needs of this community. He just wants to launch a politically motivated attack against me, even if it means misleading and lying to the public.

While the AG continues to fuel the division in the community at a time of great pain, suffering and racial divide, my response to the AG: I got work to do."

Currently neither Gardner or Schmitt have talked to each other.
    When will you stupid gots learn that it's never a good idea to take a Republican's fear-mongering at face value?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

When will you stupid gots learn that it's never a good idea to take a Republican's fear-mongering at face value?
    Their fear of color and intimidation is very real. Real weaknesses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So you're saying you're poor, uneducated, and old therefore you're smarter?

I don't get the point you're trying to make

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas GOP official claims George Floyd’s death was ‘staged’ to hurt Trump in rant about mind control experiments

Bexar County Republican Party Chair Cynthia Brehm after she posted a conspiracy theory on her Facebook page about the death of George Floyd, the Statesman reports.

Brehm,

who has claimed that the coronavirus pandemic is a Democratic hoax,

suggested in her post that Floyd’s death was staged in order to damage President Trump.

The post has since been deleted.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/texas-gop-official-claims-george-floyds-death-was-staged-to-hurt-trump-in-rant-about-mind-control-experiments/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4714&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1
    This is ing crazy and is gonna get voted out in the runoff.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Is this your twitter handle, Nathan89?

“Rioter with a swastika tattoo, clearly Antifa!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I thought he had to be joking.

Then I looked at his comments, nope.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Europeans have destroyed a lot of countries and then they act surprised immigrants flee the very same countries for a better life

Europeans occupied other countries which was illegal, so they were illegals too, stole, killed and raped
    o pot meet kettle

They are reaping what they sow

ing pigs

As for the Eastern European countires mentioned in thi thread, there is a reason immigrants don't go there, they are holes
    Slavic languages are very difficult and the ethnics have no expat community to cling to. That is the main reason. If we even wanted them over for example Ukranians or Vietnamese

70 years ago Europe waged war on the World. Today they are defenseless against inflated boats. Something doesn't add up. Europe is being crippled by (their own created) ideology not superior weaponry.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

And yet you take the Democrats statements at face value

“She said St. Louis police only brought her office eight cases related to stealing charges — numbers that stand in direct contrast with statistics released by the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department.”

“The charges included misdemeanors and felonies for burglaries, property damage, assault, interfering with arrest, stealing and trespassing and unlawful use of a weapon, according to the department.”

https://www.ksdk.com/mobile/article/...f-05c2c2882b78

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A few days later....

Mouthy black lady with camera represents entire Left.
    I don't think she's black...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Jesus Christ, he’s got bigger s than Ivanka Trump.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet you take the Democrats statements at face value

“She said St. Louis police only brought her office eight cases related to stealing charges — numbers that stand in direct contrast with statistics released by the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department.”

“The charges included misdemeanors and felonies for burglaries, property damage, assault, interfering with arrest, stealing and trespassing and unlawful use of a weapon, according to the department.”

https://www.ksdk.com/mobile/article/...f-05c2c2882b78

This is a more detailed article, but I still don't see any of these charges:

police officers being shot and shot at, a retired police captain being murdered, people throwing rocks and gasoline and frozen water bottles at police officers, firefighters being assaulted and blocked from doing their job, businesses that have served the community for years being burned to the ground
    If your belief is that Gardner is lying outright about how many cases were brought to her, and that she actively made the choice to let them all go and then mislead the public about it, that's your right. But I still don't know why you would give Schmitt the benefit of the doubt when he's so obviously being misleading himself. His statements are right out of the Republican Fear-mongering playbook.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These are awful people.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I'm just drinking beers poolside while you guys infect each other with covid.

“I’m a depressed alcoholic and my daughter hates me”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These are awful people.
    i disagree with that member of buffalo's city council

i thought the website was nationalreveiw, but no, nationalist review. with a "culture war" section. perfect place for you to find stories to make you angry.

do you seriously not recognize how easily manipulated you are? how prone to manipulation must you be to be indoctrinated into bernie-dom and then also become indoctrinated to whatever it is you are now just because you watched some jordan peterson videos

how about instead of worrying about buffalo's city council you go clean your room

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "wHy aRE tHEy LoOTiNg ThEiR oWn cOmmUNiTieS?"

Black councilman: “We're trying to do so much in our community, and I’m telling you, we can do better. We gotta find out how to do this. But not in a way that tears up our neighborhood. Why would we tear up our neighborhood? I see all the protests going on all throughout the country and we tearing up our neighborhood. Go somewhere else and loot, loot somewhere else. Don’t loot in our neighborhood.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i disagree with that member of buffalo's city council

i thought the website was nationalreveiw, but no, nationalist review. with a "culture war" section. perfect place for you to find stories to make you angry.

do you seriously not recognize how easily manipulated you are? how prone to manipulation must you be to be indoctrinated into bernie-dom and then also become indoctrinated to whatever it is you are now just because you watched some jordan peterson videos

how about instead of worrying about buffalo's city council you go clean your room
    So you softly disagree, then spend the majority of your response attacking the messenger. You're willing to accept a double standard as long as if benefits you. You're not alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "wHy aRE tHEy LoOTiNg ThEiR oWn cOmmUNiTieS?"

Black councilman: “We're trying to do so much in our community, and I’m telling you, we can do better. We gotta find out how to do this. But not in a way that tears up our neighborhood. Why would we tear up our neighborhood? I see all the protests going on all throughout the country and we tearing up our neighborhood. Go somewhere else and loot, loot somewhere else. Don’t loot in our neighborhood.”

"Where do you see they are looting their own communities?" -Chumpy (silence from the echo chamber stage left)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you softly disagree, then spend the majority of your response attacking the messenger. You're willing to accept a double standard as long as if benefits you. You're not alone.
    how was that a soft disagreement? it was direct, with no caveats, no buts.

nathan's entire perception of the last week+ is "look at how bad the leftists are" yes i'm going to criticize the messenger if he's completely missing the boat on what the last week+ has been about. i'm not suggesting people ignore the ugly side of the protests. time and time again i have condemned the violence/looting... criticized AOC's post giving "tips" that would enable people to engage in unlawful conduct.

but i'm also not intentionally blinding myself to the larger issue than "look, some people are criminals and committing criminal acts"

hes one of the most easily manipulated posters here who constantly rails about media manipulation
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-04-2020 at 02:27 PM.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    how was that a soft disagreement? it was direct, with no caveats, no buts.
    Can’t believe DMC of all people went all “ don’t be mean to people that agree with my worldview!!!!!!

Thread Information