Page 98 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 4073
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I will add that governors might be reluctant to ask for regular military because Trump could very well want the troops to kill civilians in the "right" situation.
    Your silence is violence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already close to 100 pages
    And 7 dead

Making Animal Assad look like Ghandi

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your silence is violence
    Mine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    National guard. Not regular troops. Do you know the difference?
    The National Guard is a joint activity of the United States Department of Defense (DoD) composed of reserve components of the United States Army and the United States Air Force: the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard, respectively.

Both the Army National Guard and Air National Guard are expected to adhere to the same moral and physical standards as their "full-time" active duty and "part-time" reserve federal counterparts.[23][24] The same ranks and insignia of the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force are used by the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard, respectively, and National Guardsmen are eligible to receive all United States military awards.[25][26] The respective state National Guards also bestow state awards for services rendered both at home and abroad. Under Army and Air Force regulations, these awards may be worn while in a non-federal duty status. Regular Army and Army Reserve soldiers are also authorized to accept these awards, but are not authorized to wear them.

I served. I know the difference. You said US Military, and the National Guard qualifies as US Military.

Mr Neverwrong

goal post move attempt thwarted.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yes. Where is your black photo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will add that governors might be reluctant to ask for regular military because Trump could very well want the troops to kill civilians in the "right" situation.
    You said US Military. You can try to shift the narrative all you like, you're a blowhard know-it-all Googlemeister who's done jack and just runs your suck online.

How many in DC has Trump had shot since he controls the Guard there?

tick tock mother er

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The National Guard is a joint activity of the United States Department of Defense (DoD) composed of reserve components of the United States Army and the United States Air Force: the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard, respectively.

Both the Army National Guard and Air National Guard are expected to adhere to the same moral and physical standards as their "full-time" active duty and "part-time" reserve federal counterparts.[23][24] The same ranks and insignia of the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force are used by the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard, respectively, and National Guardsmen are eligible to receive all United States military awards.[25][26] The respective state National Guards also bestow state awards for services rendered both at home and abroad. Under Army and Air Force regulations, these awards may be worn while in a non-federal duty status. Regular Army and Army Reserve soldiers are also authorized to accept these awards, but are not authorized to wear them.

I served. I know the difference. You said US Military, and the National Guard qualifies as US Military.

Mr Neverwrong

goal post move attempt thwarted.
    I didn't move the goalpost. I know all about the National Guard's shooting protesters in the past.
    "I served" so you run to wikipedia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said US Military.
    Yeah, sorry you jumped to your conclusion I was talking about the national guard. You look foolish but semantics are the only thing that you ever have here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't move the goalpost. I know all about the National Guard's shooting protesters in the past.

doubt he's physically able to serve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said US Military. You can try to shift the narrative all you like, you're a blowhard know-it-all Googlemeister who's done jack and just runs your suck online.

How many in DC has Trump had shot since he controls the Guard there?

tick tock mother er
    None yet. He just tear gassed a peaceful protest to make way for his photo op.

Is that a good thing, DMC?

tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

doubt he's physically able to serve.
    He served so he can shut down discussions on a message board with wikipedia articles.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The goal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kiwis giving me chills

Giod mates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    black lives matters protests going around the entire globe

And civilians and cops only dying in the USA

What a hole tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said US Military. I showed you that that National Guard is the part of the US Military. The image is from the government site.

Anecdotes about serving don't prove anything. Notice no "be specific" or "yes or no" comment arose from that? You got caught, once again, running your suck recklessly. Just own it and move on.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Kiwis giving me chills

Giod mates

Only Western White countries protesting

Aka the trashy whites

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said US Military. I showed you that that National Guard is the part of the US Military. The image is from the government site.
    Great, I should have been more semantic to please you. Sorry. I was talking about regular troops which have not been used in such a situation since 1992 and explicitly not in a law enforcement capacity as I had posted before.

Anecdotes about serving don't prove anything.
    Yet here you are, anecdoting the out of your dead horse.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    326k for every black man, woman, and child seems reasonable.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left better hope there isn't another need for a lockdown. They can off with that bull . We never should have locked down. Stay inside if you want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your response, aside from the warped logic, is basically deflection / whatabouism

The cops in that particular video used teargas and stun grenades for no earthly reason. The 1st amendment allows people the freedom of assembly
    No it's not. I showed the logic of distance and time aren't being applied across the board. So it's not just about that. When cops are put on alert because people are calling for their deaths, it goes out nationwide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paris joins the global party

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe if the POS leftists didn't position everything as racism we wouldn't be so outraged. But they can't because that narrative serves their political agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

PALESTINIANS PROTESTING FOR PEACE IN USA

Oh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great, I should have been more semantic to please you. Sorry. I was talking about regular troops which have not been used in such a situation since 1992 and explicitly not in a law enforcement capacity as I had posted before.

Yet here you are, anecdoting the out of your dead horse.
    "Semantics".

That's rich coming from Mr "be specific".

runs off to Google the last time regular troops were used like Wild Cobra on a double espresso.

You got caught tip-toeing through the tulips and were reprimanded. You're now free to go. Trespass no more.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protesting use to be a racist act during this pandemic. How things have changed.

Thread Information