Page 121 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4073
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...e=domesticNews

The survey conducted on Monday and Tuesday found 64% of American adults were “sympathetic to people who are out protesting right now,” while 27% said they were not and 9% were unsure.
    You’re dashing Darrin’s fantasy, you meanie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re dashing Darrin’s fantasy, you meanie.
    Same article

"Majorities of both Republicans and Democrats said they supported peaceful protests but believed property damage undermined the demonstrators’ cause. Less than one quarter of Americans said violence was an appropriate response."

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This is brewing to be one of the greatest backfires in history

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same article

"Majorities of both Republicans and Democrats said they supported peaceful protests but believed property damage undermined the demonstrators’ cause. Less than one quarter of Americans said violence was an appropriate response."
    You said protests. The average American seems to agree with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said protests. The average American seems to agree with them.
    They do. They're sick of the violent riots and looting, tho.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin going straight through the Roger Stone playbook:

1) Black Thugs

2) Anarchists

3) Communists

4) Goddam Hippie Protesters

5) Silent Majority

We should bomb Cambodia and shoot some college kids again to complete the circle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same article

You must be drunk if you think the looting is going to be a determining factor in the election.

I don’t condone the looting. Or the destruction that is going on. That said, that isn’t going to make me vote for Trump or republicans.

You’re hoping for a Hail Mary at this point. I don’t get the connection. The looting and riots isn’t political. No one party is responsible for either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin going straight through the Roger Stone playbook:

1) Black Thugs

2) Anarchists

3) Communists

4) Goddam Hippie Protesters

5) Silent Majority

We should bomb Cambodia and shoot some college kids again to complete the circle.

I've literally posted none of those things, perhaps with the exception of anarchist.

Don't even know if I posted that.

Try harder

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The most effective weapon they have is to call you a racist. You have to be prepared for that when you confront this cult. These ladies should have to this off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny because we're the silent majority, at least those of us who want say nationalized healthcare like the rest of the first world has. But because we live in an oligarchy our voices aren't listened to.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The most effective weapon they have is to call you a racist. You have to be prepared for that when you confront this cult. These ladies should have to this off.
    This is the real world application of bull far left concepts like white privilege. These people are disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've literally posted none of those things, perhaps with the exception of anarchist.

Don't even know if I posted that.

Try harder
    Come on, Darrin. You've been arguing silent majority all night.

Are you not even aware you're doing it?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You must be drunk if you think the looting is going to be a determining factor in the election.

I don’t condone the looting. Or the destruction that is going on. That said, that isn’t going to make me vote for Trump or republicans.

You’re hoping for a Hail Mary at this point. I don’t get the connection. The looting and riots isn’t political. No one party is responsible for either.
    This is by far the closest I've ever gotten to gun ownership. Only keeping me from doing it is I plan to return to Poland

This is the most fearful my parents have felt living in America since LA riot

And we are not alone.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny because we're the silent majority, at least those of us who want say nationalized healthcare like the rest of the first world has. But because we live in an oligarchy our voices aren't listened to.
    Seems you have plenty of options. Don't be selfish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the real world application of bull far left concepts like white privilege. These people are disgusting.
    That poor building is the real victim in all of this.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No one is losing their job because they voice displeasure over healthcare.

That is not the silent majority

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Diversity is a strength."

"Let's be just like these other countries."

Seems you are not for diversity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is losing their job because they voice displeasure over healthcare.

That is not the silent majority
    I didn't realize Grant Napaer was owed a job calling Sacramento Kings games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol, "Why are you cleaning that graffiti?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I didn't realize Grant Napaer was owed a job calling Sacramento Kings games.
    Perfect example. That is silence by mob mentality and it backfires in America

I'm getting flashbacks of 2016

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is by far the closest I've ever gotten to gun ownership. Only keeping me from doing it is I plan to return to Poland

This is the most fearful my parents have felt living in America since LA riot

And we are not alone.
    The people who are fearful are already the people voting for Trump. See you and Darrin for example.

Sorry, I just dont buy the fear mongering. Why would a sane person go yeah wow these protesters are so evil. Better go vote Republican, that'll solve it!

Do you know anyone like that? I mean someone who wasn't planning on voting and will vote republican now because of what's happening?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfect example. That is silence by mob mentality and it backfires in America

I'm getting flashbacks of 2016
    Why do the Kings owe him that job? Maybe don't spew rightwing talking points that are going to piss the players and fans off if you want to call Kings games. I'm dying laughing at Demarcus Cousins getting that dumbass fired.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The people who are fearful are already the people voting for Trump. See you and Darrin for example.

Sorry, I just dont buy the fear mongering. Why would a sane person go yeah wow these protesters are so evil. Better go vote Republican, that'll solve it!

Do you know anyone like that? I mean someone who wasn't planning on voting and will vote republican now because of what's happening?
    That will occur during debates. When we see what each candidates solution is.

Thread Information