Page 122 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4073
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That will occur during debates. When we see what each candidates solution is.
    Trump has no solution.

Debates won't matter when we all know what Trump is. He has actions behind him now. A record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people who are fearful are already the people voting for Trump. See you and Darrin for example.

Sorry, I just dont buy the fear mongering. Why would a sane person go yeah wow these protesters are so evil. Better go vote Republican, that'll solve it!

Do you know anyone like that? I mean someone who wasn't planning on voting and will vote republican now because of what's happening?

Recky,

I don't own a firearm of any kind. I'm not fearful of any protesters/rioters, as I live WAY far away from town.

There is a gun dealer in my vicinity, if I get that urge.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why do the Kings owe him that job? Maybe don't spew rightwing talking points that are going to piss the players and fans off if you want to call Kings games. I'm dying laughing at Demarcus Cousins getting that dumbass fired.
    He wasn't fired. Kings probably told him take a break, make a statement kissing black ass and all is forgotten

He said no thanks my values are worth more than your paycheck, peace.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

White supremacists as far as the eye can see.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't fired. Kings probably told him take a break, make a statement kissing black ass and all is forgotten

He said no thanks my values are worth more than your paycheck, peace.
    So he was fired and he tried to save face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just drinking beers poolside while you guys infect each other with covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most effective weapon they have is to call you a racist. You have to be prepared for that when you confront this cult. These ladies should have to this off.
    Doesn't look like you're prepared... what are you going to do, tweet them do death?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just drinking beers poolside while you guys infect each other with covid.
    There's a story you can tell your grandchildren about the Great Trump Plague.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This seems necessary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfect example. That is silence by mob mentality and it backfires in America

I'm getting flashbacks of 2016
    Not sure if you meant flashbacks or flashbangs...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't look like you're prepared... what are you going to do, tweet them do death?
    Being aware of their tactics is the biggest hurdle tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So he was fired and he tried to save face.
    He resigned. He probably knows how toxic NBA is gonna be when it returns. Again with the stupid t-shirts and social media virtue signaling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being aware of their tactics is the biggest hurdle tbh
    But you said to be prepared, how are you preparing? Copy paste prowess ain't going to help you.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trump has no solution.

Debates won't matter when we all know what Trump is. He has actions behind him now. A record.
    Trump's solution is more law

Biden's solution will be doing whatever black people want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What laws are you talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Biden's solution will be doing whatever black people want
    I can see how you would be scared of the big bad colored men... you can always go hide in a basement like the CiC...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I can see how you would be scared of the big bad colored men... you can always go hide in a basement like the CiC...
    Everywhere in the World they aren't even wanted and your willing to allow them to govern your life.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is by far the closest I've ever gotten to gun ownership. Only keeping me from doing it is I plan to return to Poland

This is the most fearful my parents have felt living in America since LA riot

And we are not alone.
    Just now, huh. Is your heritage finally ready to stop the ass rape you’ve been accepting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everywhere in the World they aren't even wanted and your willing to allow them to govern your life.
    You just don't travel enough, I suppose. I see them everywhere, from here to Paris, to London to Sao Paulo...

You just need to work on that fear of race...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest problem with these protests is the lack of organization, and leadership. I think there's little doubt of what they're protesting against and the legitimacy of the protest (outside of NAdolph and the like white supremacist apologists).

This is the difference with the Civil Rights Movement, where you had MLK leading and spreading the official message, and a very well organized structure for protest and marches.
    Coming from over 3 months of protests, riots, lootings here in chile, and watching the videos of the US, Ive actually come to admire american protesters: Ive seen videos of them selfpolicing other protesters doing grafitti, being violent, looting, breaking sidewalks, even for shouting at cops, and even turning in troublemakers to cops... Ive seen videos of people just sitting down and chanting hands up, some really gringo ones of people pouring their hearts out to cops, with love and compassion ... But the police response has been just as violent as here. its really depressing actually that even such well behaved protesters are repressed, beaten and arrested just as any other looter (if not more so even!)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He resigned. He probably knows how toxic NBA is gonna be when it returns. Again with the stupid t-shirts and social media virtue signaling.
    White supremacists like you aren't the target market for the NBA, no idea why you think they have to bend to your desires.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coming from over 3 months of protests, riots, lootings here in chile, and watching the videos of the US, Ive actually come to admire american protesters: Ive seen videos of them selfpolicing other protesters doing grafitti, being violent, looting, breaking sidewalks, even for shouting at cops, and even turning in troublemakers to cops... Ive seen videos of people just sitting down and chanting hands up, some really gringo ones of people pouring their hearts out to cops, with love and compassion ... But the police response has been just as violent as here. its really depressing actually that even such well behaved protesters are repressed, beaten and arrested just as any other looter (if not more so even!)
    Happens when our nation is run by a Bunker .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, I grew up in South America too, and it's obviously night and day. But what I meant by that a good organization would minimize the looting, which robs the protest of the weight it should carry.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Here, you don’t need a protest for insecure white guys to fear color.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You just don't travel enough, I suppose. I see them everywhere, from here to Paris, to London to Sao Paulo...

You just need to work on that fear of race...
    I see them too..."selling" memorabilia on the street.

Paris and London are cesspools. Ask any Native European, we don't go to those sort of places. Too much trash and urine on the streets.

Thread Information