Page 54 of 163 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 4073
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The cancerous ideology of the left is terminal.
    Nah, just some jackasses beating up another jackass that wanted the jackasses to beat him up so that jackass Ngo would tweet about it.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, just some jackasses beating up another jackass that wanted the jackasses to beat him up so that jackass Ngo would tweet about it.
    "She asked for it. Look what she's wearing."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "She asked for it. Look what she's wearing."
    He wasn't raped. OK, what was he doing there? Was he out on the town with the girls? On a date?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Right-wingers like Nathan89 are begging government to intervene. I say government. Everyone out for themselves. If people wanna come together and protect their communities that's fine by me. But just look at how government ed up the economy with their scamdemic. They are not trustworthy. The less government involvement, the better. Government can always turn on you and backstab us.
    Not difficult to follow the winning formula in the USA. Downfall is poor foundation. Family. Untrustworthy or not around. This creates difficulty with authority. There is no excuse why so many middle class Americans go the wrong direction.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not difficult to follow the winning formula in the USA. Downfall is poor foundation. Family. Untrustworthy or not around. This creates difficulty with authority. There is no excuse why so many middle class Americans go the wrong direction.
    Our government (Zionists) control the churches and educational system. They indoctrinate our children. You see why government is untrustworthy?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right-wingers like Nathan89 are begging government to intervene. I say government. Everyone out for themselves. If people wanna come together and protect their communities that's fine by me. But just look at how government ed up the economy with their scamdemic. They are not trustworthy. The less government involvement, the better. Government can always turn on you and backstab us.
    Talking out your ass I see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DarrinS SnakeBoy Chris and koriwhat not bothered at all...in fact they probably happy

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't raped. OK, what was he doing there? Was he out on the town with the girls? On a date?
    He practicing his his 1st amendment rights. You are a pos. You shielding these s for years is why the left a cancer destroying the country before your eyes. Now go yourself with your bull justification.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Our government (Zionists) control the churches and educational system. They indoctrinate our children. You see why government is untrustworthy?
    It is all an intertwined web. How USA/Western Europe collapsed in 70 years is mindblowing. These were nations controlling the globe to now unable to stop migrant boats/tunnels?

When I become really frustrated I remember that I were not born here. My destiny is still alive. Polska lost many national industries to foreigners but we already defeated the Jews in 1968. Gave them a one way ticket to Israel, leave your passport. Communism today is viewed as a forced experiment. Small elite got drunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking out your ass I see.
    Ma nig my bad. Yeah you never said that. It was FrostKing and Trump himself who suggested that our military and cops start shooting people. My apologies for mistsken.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to see anonymous back. Trump killed epstein is the new news. Lets go 2020!!! Hoping for aliens next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well proclaim this Inauguration Night for Trump because this has pissed off working class 35 and above
    Told you it can't go too long, ElNono
    Frosty is one terrible take after another, tbh... we'll see how it works out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He practicing his his 1st amendment rights. You are a pos. You shielding these s for years is why the left a cancer destroying the country before your eyes. Now go yourself with your bull justification.
    outside right wingers go to Portland regularly just to start with other dumbasses. them all and I pity you for actively trying to be a victim vicariously. Either start your civil war or stop whining about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trigger warning for Nathan89

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Surely we aren't expecting these individuals whom are anti-government to take part in a national election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surely we aren't expecting these individuals whom are anti-government to take part in a national election
    Oh yeah they vote. I know you hate it to no end, which actually makes it hilarious.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It bothers you that he called the obvious. Non Democrat approved narrative.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Oh yeah they vote. I know you hate it to no end, which actually makes it hilarious.
    Never been one for tricks. I am familiar with Republicans in the 1990's when I first started watching politics.

If I'm Biden, I'm watching this anger and thinking he needs to attack Trump head on. Insult, low jab, rant matched.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It bothers you that he called the obvious. Non Democrat approved narrative.
    Doesn't bother me at all. He's just wrong all the time. I certainly didn't tell him to stop, it's good fun

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't bother me at all. He's just wrong all the time. I certainly didn't tell him to stop, it's good fun
    It's all Democrats destroying businesses right now. It's basic math how this works out if police don't get it under control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never been one for tricks. I am familiar with Republicans in the 1990's when I first started watching politics.

If I'm Biden, I'm watching this anger and thinking he needs to attack Trump head on. Insult, low jab, rant matched.
    Actually, Biden just need to be secluded where he is, and shut the up. This is all happening under Dear Leader's watch, and we'll see how the federal response unfolds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all Democrats destroying businesses right now. It's basic math how this works out if police don't get it under control.
    It's all happening under Dear Leader lack of leadership... like I said in the previous post, we'll see what the federal response looks like.

As I said to you in the other thread, I'm not sold this benefits either.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Actually, Biden just need to be secluded where he is, and shut the up. This is all happening under Dear Leader's watch, and we'll see how the federal response unfolds.
    Hoping Biden wins by disqualification

You'll look back on these times when people are still sporting the hats and remember it was Hillary & Biden.

Thread Information