Page 113 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4073
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3,600 regime troops guarding the white house

Complete with nuclear sniffer helicopters and troop carrying airplanes flying around

Trumps basically brought the Baghdad Green Zone to our capital

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are pushing endless amounts of fake news. They can't help themselves.
    The irony of this post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    told u esper is a ing deuche

After saying he would bring some troops home.from dc now he says nah they are staying put

We are in soo much trouble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So here is where left and right are inconsistent on conspiracy. Both sides argue conspiracy ALL the time against their side, yet dismiss conspiracy outside of the paradigm. Nathan, I admire your fight, but you are wrong to think this is one sided and you are wrong to think you are not played just like those on the left.

Both sides have been programmed to hate each other. This forum is living proof. The line of truth goes into both sides

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    told u esper is a ing deuche

After saying he would bring some troops home.from dc now he says nah they are staying put

We are in soo much trouble
    About 1,300 active-duty troops were brought in to the capital region early this week as protests turned violent. The protests came in the aftermath of the death in Minnesota of a black man, George Floyd, who died after a white police officer pressed his knee to Floyd’s neck for several minutes.

https://ktla.com/news/politics/defen...uell-protests/

this ing coward president

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About 1,300 active-duty troops were brought in to the capital region early this week as protests turned violent. The protests came in the aftermath of the death in Minnesota of a black man, George Floyd, who died after a white police officer pressed his knee to Floyd’s neck for several minutes.

https://ktla.com/news/politics/defen...uell-protests/

this ing coward president
    They also increased the perimeter around bunker today now swallowing blocks and blocks of DC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Horbowy already supported Trump politically – he heads the local chapter of a pro- Trump motorcycle club and is campaigning for a seat in Florida’s state senate – but when Trump lifted the Bible, Horbowy and his family felt overcome spiritually.

“My mother started crying. She comes from Pentecostal background, and she started speaking in tongues. I haven’t heard her speak in tongues in years,” he said. “I thought, look at my president! He’s establishing the Lord’s kingdom in the world.”

Did he feel that conflicted with the Gospel of John, where Jesus said “my kingdom is not of this world”?

“Well,” Horbowy said, “that’s a philosophical question.”

After watching Trump’s gesture, Horbowy changed his Facebook profile photo to one of Trump outside St John’s, with added rays of light emanating from the Bible. “It was the coolest thing he could do. What more could he do, wear blue jeans and ride in on a horse?” he said.

The catalyst for the protests was the killing of 46-year-old George Floyd by Minneapolis police. Asked about that, Horbowy said, “There’s a Bible verse that says we shouldn’t talk about evil things. We can just say, ‘There’s evil’ and move on.”......."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-evangelicals

Smh Trump's re base

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are th3 kids this bunker is afraid of

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3,600 regime troops guarding the white house

Complete with nuclear sniffer helicopters and troop carrying airplanes flying around

Trumps basically brought the Baghdad Green Zone to our capital

Got a link to this story about our Bunker ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Horbowy already supported Trump politically – he heads the local chapter of a pro- Trump motorcycle club and is campaigning for a seat in Florida’s state senate – but when Trump lifted the Bible, Horbowy and his family felt overcome spiritually.

“My mother started crying. She comes from Pentecostal background, and she started speaking in tongues. I haven’t heard her speak in tongues in years,” he said. “I thought, look at my president! He’s establishing the Lord’s kingdom in the world.”

Did he feel that conflicted with the Gospel of John, where Jesus said “my kingdom is not of this world”?

After watching Trump’s gesture, Horbowy changed his Facebook profile photo to one of Trump outside St John’s, with added rays of light emanating from the Bible. “It was the coolest thing he could do. What more could he do, wear blue jeans and ride in on a horse?” he said.

The catalyst for the protests was the killing of 46-year-old George Floyd by Minneapolis police. Asked about that, Horbowy said, “There’s a Bible verse that says we shouldn’t talk about evil things. We can just say, ‘There’s evil’ and move on.”......."

Smh Trump's re base

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Donald Trump and the PD say it wasn't tear gas, I see no reason to be skeptical of their side of the story. It's not like Trump and police forces have any history of distorting the truth to cover their own asses. It's more reasonable to believe that this was made up by every journalist and protestor who was there.

I believe they were simply smoke canisters, and because they were smoke canisters, I'm willing to accept that they were fired upon protestors during a legal and peaceful gathering so that our President could pretend to be a Christian in a photo op.

I am a reasonable person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Smh Trump's re base
    speaking in tongues

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Smh Trump's re base
    Obviously you're just anti-Christian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Got a link to this story about our Bunker ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Esper ordered the 101st Airborne home, then after WH intervened, Esper reversed the order

Esper is road kill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bunker shaking in his boots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously you're just anti-Christian.
    IT'S ALL I DO HERE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this is a ruse and we gonna nuke china?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this is a ruse and we gonna nuke china?
    WW XIII?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Smh Trump's re base
    ed and un able. The great buttons was right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clearly if its against China it would be WW Xi

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we all agree;

That that went down in Minnesota was just ing wrong. Those 4 cops killed that guy.

Can we also agree that peaceful protests are fine as long as they are just protests and dont block freeways etc?

Can we all agree that rioting and looting are counter productive and diminish the effectiveness of the protests?

No we can't all agree.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's concerning how the cancerous leftist ideology has the ability to infect successful educated professionals. I'm not shocked but the more you see it the more concerning it becomes.

Thread Information